HWhite Genocide or Natural selection

Is HWhite Genocide not just another word for Natural selection and the survival of the fittest?
Why whine about it?
If whites can't win the Reproduction game, they must perish. Its only fair.
As a white female, I am not worried.
I would much rather mingle with a Strong man of another race and produce strong offsprings of my own than worry about some Beta white manlet not having a chance to reproduce with me.
Prove me wrong if you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hwhite genocide

Because this occurrence isn't natural. It is importation of peoples instead of gradual migration over time. Also natural selection will weed out those who come to the new environment because they are from r-breeding regions while where they go to is a K breeding region. Once the resources become scarce and collapse occurs, they will wipe themselves out.

This. Some rich fag jews are doing this as an expirement

>Because this occurrence isn't natural. It is importation of peoples instead of gradual migration over time. Also natural selection will weed out those who come to the new environment because they are from r-breeding regions while where they go to is a K breeding region. Once the resources become scarce and collapse occurs, they will wipe themselves out.
I would also add that the welfare state is what makes this possible.

Agreed. Whites are genetically defective. The future is BLACK.
Come taste my BBC baby. Once you go black... but you surely know already *wink*

Yep, that's more along the lines of what I said in the last part. When the system collapses, so will the gibs.

Can't exactly be altruistic when the system that funds it goes belly up, now can you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

Stop fucking LARPing.
If it were natural selection they'd still be in africa starving to death instead of living on international aid.
We are not animals anymore

If anything it's "artificial selection".

>K4HTBAby

Kill for Haiti, baby?

>Invades your country
>Blames nature
Cuck faggots typically don't like taking responsibility for their own actions because they can't cope.

This is also a very weak argument that implies black people don't have any mental agency over their own actions but instead, like animals, only do as they will. This is dehumanizing and racist. Very typical of a leftist.

What?
I have no Idea what you are talking about.

It is natural selection.

Cucked whites act against their own interests and their genes shall perish as punishment. But beware: natural selection will take its toll on the people who remain after the white man's civilization is destroyed by other races. White men are the only reason black people are able to survive outside of equatorial climate, and once he's gone, so to will you.

>Natural selection and the survival of the fittest?
Allowing shitskins to freely enter our lands and reproduce when we can easily stop them is stupidity & altruism.
Nothing to do with survival of the fittest, it's just our society is filled with too many faggots in power.
The weak should start fearing the stronk once again.

There is more than just White and Black in this world. There are Billions of Asians. And they are pretty smart too. So I won't be too worried about humanity's fate without white men. Of course the white DNA will still survive even if it is mixed with some other DNA. At least the best parts of it will.

>Billions of Asians. And they are pretty smart too.
This meme, the only reason there are so many smart ones is because there are billions of them.
The vast majority are dumb as dirt.

nice fucking bait larp.

Not an Argument.

tits, timestamp, or gtfo.

hows that for an argument?

Because

WE

What is that supposed to mean?

muh dig bick muh kangz

Why is he a manlet? Or are the women giants? Whats with the weird pony tail?
Is he supposed to be Black? Or are women black? Its too confusing.