What are some of the most far-fetched Conspiracy theories you believe to be true

What are some of the most far-fetched Conspiracy theories you believe to be true

PART 2:
Previous Interesting ones so far:

>Stephen Hawking has been braindead or paralyzed for years and is being used as a puppet

>Various aspects of Scientific theory are suppressed for the sake of global stability

>Government Psi-ops on the internet across all media platforms are rampant

>Seth Rich was murdered to prevent proof of massive voter fraud

Everything welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER
youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/stephen-hawking-says-donald-trump-risks-turning-earth-venus/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4659376/Stephen-Hawking-celebrates-75th-birthday-Cambridge-lecture.html
federaljack.com/the-titanic-the-mass-murder-that-created-the-federal-reserve-bank-and-the-new-world-orders-20th-century/
titanicuniverse.com/the-titanic-conspiracy
youtu.be/WNmx7VQx524
archive.is/f4mnd
youtube.com/watch?v=s04-hqHT4Us&t=
spherebeingalliance.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GEC Marconi

It's like the plot of a spy film except its real and many of people died.

jews did 9/11

The earth is flat and nukes aren't real.

Nice, my seth rich comments made the list.

Ill be monitoring

The Talos Initiative is a guerilla organization dedicated to protecting Europe. Talos was the guardian of Europa afterall. Maybe I'll start a /TIG/ (Talos Initiative General) to help push the cause, even if it doesn't exist, it should. And we can make it.

Get in shape, sort yourself. The Age of War is at hand.

no, the mothman did 9/11

>nukes arent real
i've always thought that the first nukes were real but they either faked or exagerated the others

MOTHMAN IS A JEW CONFIRMED

9/11 was an inside job

Now think about this for a minute.

What if we had IRREFUTABLE evidence that 9/11 was a government job.

What would you do?

Let me greentext this shit.

>What would you do?

Nothing. Nothing!

The government could come out now and say "yeah we were behind all this" and you would do nothing. A few people would be scapegoats on media, but beyond that nothing would change.

What would you do? Prove me wrong.

Agreed. At the very least the lasting radioactive threat after a detonation is wildly exagerated, especially with modern bombs.

Mothman is The Angel of Fate.

the apocalypse happened centuries ago and we're all doomed

Thank you

Cheap and easy to produce, it is foolish to make fakes while the enemy might be making real ones

?!?

>DARPA/the BLACK'd Budget, while being a gross violation of a free state and a massive money-sink for taxpayer dollars, has made some pretty fucking awesome shit that would potentially make the US Armed Forces 40k-tier in technology if our backs were against the wall

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MARAUDER

>Sandy Hook was a fake and gay psi-op to test how malleable the U.S. Citizen's belief in the Constitution is

>Trump is making unprecedented investment in NASA and space militarization because he got briefed on something only Presidents get to hear.

youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0

Im already sorted, I meant thats the main reason for doing so well.

What Talos can be like some kind of International White Mafia?

repeating what I said before in because this has to get out there:

Stephen Hawking is and has been for quite some time either fully braindead or (even worse) is a prisoner in his mind. His wheelchair and 'voice' are entirely remote controlled and he, being 'one of the smartest men in the world' is used by (((certain interests))) to further their agenda.

I literally believe this. I think they just put him in a closet when he is not needed.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/stephen-hawking-says-donald-trump-risks-turning-earth-venus/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4659376/Stephen-Hawking-celebrates-75th-birthday-Cambridge-lecture.html

Titanic was sunk by the globalist finance kikes, the Federal Reserve was created shortly after its crash, and all the richest men on the planet who opposed it were on that ship.

Hitler was a prophet. In the same sense that Jesus was a prophet who was hated by jews and later killed by them, Hitler was a voice who will one day be seen as a messenger of god.

THATS WHAT (((THEY))) WANT YOU TO THINK!!!

If you look there are several mathmatically valid alternatives to mainstream quantum physics. Pilot wave theory is one of them but this is not an endorsement of this particular brand.

I believe that much like how implosion physics is censored from most engineering courses (its very involved in making functionally optimized nuclear weapons) that there are some interpretations that lead to conclusions that are far too destabilizing for any world power to endorse.

Imagine if fissile material was no longer needed to create a fusion weapon like the Teller-Ulam design. The biggest roadblock to nuclear terrorism is suddenly gone.

I believe that our current mainstream theories are partially a way to avoid this outcome

I've only ever seen this Titanic theory mentioned once before. Who's a good source for more info.

>Trump is making unprecedented investment in NASA and space militarization because he got briefed on something only Presidents get to hear.

I wish

it's non-violent, but it's all about self-improvement as a duty to Europa.

Mostly it's spreading propaganda (something we should be doing) that romanticizes and glorifies European Culture. Just slapping up a poster of The Statue of David is "technically" helping the cause, because I mean look at it, that statue, that art, it's beautiful.

Physical Fitness is important too, because being an attractive White Man is worth far more than anyone realizes, and it allows for certain ideologies to be pushed easier. Think of how we get called "basement dwelling nerd virgins", now what if instead we were ironpilled and sexy? If we were what woman ultimately wanted in a mate? Now we're making immense progress.

It isn't even about pushing White Nationalism as a political ideology, it's about celebrating European Heritage and convincing others to do the same.

The internet was created for profiling all citizens. The long game is in play.

user I....

I would like to contribute some counter points to conspiracies regarding aliens.

the pyramids were built using hot air balloons heated by the hundreds of Dakota fire pits found surrounding their bases. This goes for every ayylmao who dunnit ancient structure like Stonehenge and the Mayan pyramids.

The Roswell crash was a Japanese fire balloon that a child worker climbed on to escape labor camps. Was floating over pacific for a couple years due to a malfunction in the physical weight dropping system used to keep balloons at higher altitude during the day, and the salty air mummified the body, making it look like an ayylmao. Three types of balloons were released including thermite which is why the sand at the crash site melted into glass. The government status quo was to use alien mythos to cover up the fire balloon program to quell any fears of Japanese attack. Since the war was over but the protocol wasn't updated they fucked up and said aliens on the first report then redacted their statement with the weather balloon story.

Very interesting, but you have to admit that would be relatively easy to fake.

federaljack.com/the-titanic-the-mass-murder-that-created-the-federal-reserve-bank-and-the-new-world-orders-20th-century/

titanicuniverse.com/the-titanic-conspiracy

Some people died so conveniently

In what way is this far-fetched?
>conspiracy theory
More like conspiracy fact.

We have proof that this shit goes on. We have proof that the CIA are meme bros.

I remember telling my teacher in 3rd grade that space marines were a thing

that bitch can suck it

If it happens, I go to the American embassy ASAP to join

>Whitey thinks THIS did 9/11

the first space marines will not be stupid grunts, they will be highly educated warriors who understand both astrophysics and pankration.

Look at interviews you never really see him type it's all different camera edits.

the apocalypse happened 72 years ago ;^)

The World Trade Center was built for the sole purpose of being destroyed one day.

The International Jewish plot to rule the world predates the Protocols of Zion by a very long time, possibly to the days of the Umayyad Caliphate or even before that.

Stanley Kubrick was murdered by Jews as punishment for exposing Rothschild sex magic rituals in Eyes Wide Shut. Hell, it was even shot AT ONE OF THEIR HOMES. Maybe also for putting anti-Federal Reserve messages in The Shining and endlessly referencing MK Ultra throughout his entire career.

Not sure if it counts as a conspiracy, but the memories of ancestors lives on in our DNA, which would explain deja vu, animals like salmon or butterflies possessing the ability to return to the same stream or tree for countless generations on end or just instinct/intuition in general.

Clearly.
No.
I wish.
You wot.
>Sandy Hook was a fake and gay psi-op to test how malleable the U.S. Citizen's belief in the Constitution is
Not sure about the specifics but yeah. Probably a psyop.
Not briefed on any Titanic conspiracies, so no idea.

I think control of space is the next logical step for the military. Controlling the high ground has always been a key military strategy. That has been true from the earliest wars when you always wanted to have your opponents fighting uphill against you if possible. Then air power came about. Now space is the logical next step.

Not to mention I think there is going to be a 2nd era of colonialism as the habitation of Mars becomes practical. It is an entire new planet of resources free for the taking. Plus there are all the moons out there with tons of resources.

I'm a mechanic, I'll be fine. They need people to make ships

Galen Winsor is a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL, San Jose, CA; Wimington, NJ. Among his positions of expertise he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage.

Moon Base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, will delve into these

Stephen Hawking is actually a big hawk
the Military of Defence caught him in Epping forest
did tests on him and turns out he's smart
a smart hawk
naming him Hawking is just to rub it in our faces
over the past 40 years over 3000 ornithologists in the UK have been murdered
put two and two together
they knew the truth and had to be taken out
ask yourself
why does Hawking chat about space all the time
space is the sky but higher
birds love the sky
Hawking wants to fly in the megasky
the truth is out there lads

Had Hillary won, you wouldn't be wrong. Nobody but whites would care, and they'd be too busy fighting for their lives as they tried to fend off convoys of ATF assault troops from forcibly seizing their homes to give as housing to rapefugees.

You underestimate the average burger though. When Trump said he was going to allow the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia for damages (after he caught himself from mentioning Israel too,) he got a huge surge in popularity.

9/11 is associated with Bush, who after his term was associated with the warmongering deep state, which after the 2016 election, was associated with the Clintons. The 9/11 story seems more bullshit every day.

youtu.be/WNmx7VQx524

The international globalist order has been defeated behind closed doors.

Think about it.

>Brexit
>Trump
>Macron the centrist saviour is roasting africans on their bad habits
>Muh Russia is still going nowhere
>ISRAEL is calling out George Soros now

We already won. The Jews lost. lets have a pint.

I have been working for several years collecting candles and rope that I find cheap at thrift stores, garage sales, and bulk inventory online when supplies are on sale. I have the framing complete and ready to pour on schedule by this fall. I have rigged what is essential 20 flame throwers around the circumference at the top to light my grand creation. A twenty story candle the width of a football field, that will burn so bright and tall it can be see from 100 miles away, and then finally, I WILL CAPTURE THE MOTHMAN ONCE AND FOR ALL. He will fly into the irresistible flame, unable to look away, the flame luring him in, until finally he flies into the light and his final demise!

During the live action supermario bros movie from the 90s, there is a scene where the twin towers get destroyed and eaten up after a shift in timelines / parallel universes merge

some corrupt businessman then says "those guys will do anything for publicity" while shaking his head

released three months after the first islamic motivated bombing in feb 93 though

Aliens are nothing more then demons/ fallen angels, nephelim that will be the final card played to usher in agenda 21 and the NWO. They will deceive many in to not believing in God or the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

>this is ((there)) endgame.

I actually agree with everything you said. The biggest road block for western men in bettering society is themselves.

>Physical Fitness is important too, because being an attractive White Man is worth far more than anyone realizes

This. Fucking this.

Ever noticed that the guys who have their faces out there are fat/nerdy neck beards? Feminists and woman who lack any kind of intelligence get taken seriously purely because they have make up and an endless list of superficial products to make them appear more valuable than they are, and they are taken seriously because of this. No matter how stupid they are, they will always have men pandering to them making them feel right. The media has caught onto this and also panders to woman to continue the self victimisation spiral.

>ancestral memory
Absolutely. "Instinct" is stupidly irrational a concept.

Don't be so silly.

we must become the Ubermensch

We can't use nuclear weapons from space but just imagine the gigantic size of MOABs we can launch from an orbital station

We could hold the world hostage with mega-MOABs, powerful as TSAR Bombs and have peace finally!

Slay evil immediately

>120kg sqvats for reps
>100kg bench for reps
>140kg deads for reps
>6'1
>weigh 98kg's

I'm getting there my dude

>Bill Clinton flies aboard a sex offender's plane, the "Lolita Express," at least 26 times, has a shitload of assault claims following him, known pervert.
>John Podesta's strange e-mails and house filled with artwork of captive children and cannibalism references
>In the 70's Hillary defended an alleged child rapist
>Mel Reynolds, Brock Adams, Fred Richmond, Dan Inouye, etc. etc. All democrat child touchers.
>Democrats constantly have obscure or direct connections to child trafficking

There is some tie to a large human trafficking ring in the upper echelon of the United States government. I don't think it's in a fucking pizza shop or that symbols of it are everywhere, but I really do believe that some prominent figureheads in the government are involved.

To take it a step further, if you look at Operation Midnight Climax you'll see that the CIA clearly tested their ability to manipulate people by digging up "dirt" on them and threatening to reveal it to the public. Who is easier to manipulate than a bunch of pedophiles? All you have to do is lure them in with a human trafficking ring, fund their rise to power, and there you have it: a political puppet that has to support your agenda at all costs.

I don't believe this stuff as fact but I think it is a strong possibility

mohammad was ginger anglo mercenary who served under byzantines, learned the arabic language and used them as fodder to rape and pillage
even koran describes him as white ginger

>The United States Space Corps would be the first new branch of the military since 1947, when the Air Force was formed. The current proposal would classify the USSC under the Air Force in a way that mirrors the Marines classification under the Navy. The Space Corps' chief of staff would be ranked as equal to the Air Force chief of staff and would report to the Secretary of the Air Force.
>USSC

It just sounds so sexy.

Also, this Commie butthurt:
>While fighting climate change and providing health care are both just too economically burdensome for America, members of the House believe there's still enough cash to fund a space army that would fight off... the space eenemies?

archive.is/f4mnd

Watch Eric Dubays content on flat earth.

Why can't we use nukes from space? Science reasons?

>pyramids were built using hot air balloons heated by the hundreds of Dakota fire pits found surrounding their bases
I thought the internal ramp theory was pretty respectable.

Treaties I believe but also hard to use something that doesn't exist.

Form a militia and storm the white house. That's what the second amendment is for, after all.

Supposedly he types with that thing on his cheek and he moves some face muscles to "say" statements. I don't buy it.

I don't understand why normies don't believe the American government could be behind false flag attacks. It's happened numerous times.

>USS Maine
>Pearl Harbor
>Gulf of Tonkin
>muh dead Kuwaiti babies
>9/11

Who is in charge of brushing his teeth, because they should be fired.

you don't even have to do that.

Like right now, I'm JUST getting started, so it's rich coming from me to tell others to get in shape, but at least I am, right?

I am currently a neet, so I can do a prison-workout routine.
>x10 Pushups
>x10 Squats
>x30 Calf Raises
>x10 "not-sure-what-to-call-it-core-workout"s

and I just do that multiple times a day, as many as I can. I started this week and already I'm sore but I've seen the number of pushups I could do go from 3 to 10 in just a few days.

Self-Improvement is not about the number, but the journey. If you get to benching 120kg and then stop, what good is it? The number doesn't matter, it's about the journey.

Something ethical about warfare, I've read that a long time ago. That would make any nation doing it some kind of general enemy and somehow a declaration of war to all by using these or even hydrogen bombs

Maybe they dosed him with something in the 60's after his theories started getting to near something they didn't want people to know, and kept him as a puppet ever since.

Mark my words, the blue ridge mountains will bathe in the glorious light of my masterful creation, and when that wretched beast succumbs to its desires, you will know the name "Alan Patrick Aimes, the man who took down the Mothman!"

CTR and Shareblue don't post here it's just bored trolls at work

The Anunnaki might very well have been aliens. I'm still by no means fully convinced of ancient alien theories yet though.

That's a new one on me. I've seen conspiracy theorists claim Back to the Future and even 2001: A Space Odyssey but no idea how. Either way, I'm starting to honestly believe now that there was predictive programming for 9/11 like pic related. Manchurian Candidate is already BLATANT evidence that predictive programming is real, so why not?
I severely doubt it, but hope you're right. I'll accept Macron is /ourguy/ if he takes it up a notch by shitting on Muslims, which I don't see coming any time soon.
None of these are unreasonable. All of them are pretty much indisputable, especially the Bill Clinton one. And it goes FAAAAR beyond the US government too.
One thing I've never heard flat earthers try to explain is, what is even the point of hiding whether or not the Earth is flat from anyone?
For anyone bluepilled enough to not believe it, Operation Northwoods is all you'll ever need.
Ha ha.

M.O.A.C.T

???

NWO, shadow gubbermint

>nukes don't exist

that's really a good one. I can't tell if serious or not, but for shits and giggles... Do you also suppose that nuclear power facilities are fake, the reactors in the military ships?

I completely agree with you. The 'journey' you speak of is something I found out myself after training for a while, and its something I always try to explain to people when they come to me for advice on fitness.

It might just be physical training, but its taught me so much about life in terms of 'effort in, results out' which can be applied to anything, and just being aware of my physical and mental self a lot more. I feel much better these days.

I believe magic is real and the elite can use it effectively.

protip: real magic requires real sacrifice. Feel sorry for those kids and their parents.

i study physics at uni and i can tell you that when you slam a nuke onto Earth's magnetic sphere, all electricity goes out and all optics as well (light is just an electromagnetic radiation)

i can even show you the maxwell's equation, all the rest of the theory, and even set you up with a few experiments which would all explain and prove this

so actually nuking the space above a country can serve strategic purposes and it can be done and is probably a strategy for serious militaries

Mike Hastings, Andrew Breitbar and many other journalists were murdered by the Obama administration to prevent certain evidence from exposing Obama.

Many doctors were murdered by the government for leaking scientific evidence that modern vaccinations were fully intended to make children with mental disorders.

They FBI in Wacco, Texas actually burned down the compound (instead of the cult members) as an example to prevent people from resisting the government and/or living off the grid.

>The international globalist order has been defeated behind closed doors.

You're not entirely wrong, but you're not right either. Unless one ascribes to the theory that the current Elite policy is 'Degenerate Progressive Leftism has run its course as a useful tool, so we'll push whites into accepting authoritarianism while they simultaneously shoah Mudslims for Greater Israel', then it's pretty clear that (((they))) got overconfident and assumed there was no strength left in Western Civilization.

Tbf, the stranglehold (((they))) had on the media, discourse, and political morality in 2010-15 was almost absolute. They fell prey to their own propaganda and have been outed. Nationalism vs. Globalism is unironically a normie debate now, and thanks to Brexit, their Euro project is doomed to catastrophic collapse.

There's definitely something to that blue and gold dress. When you zoom in on the gold and blindside people with it they say gold. Same deal with the blue. Show them the whole thing and they go into "oh shit" mode and amend their answer. I'm not sure the world we live in is what we think it is...

Look into the book "Convict Conditioning" it's great. Calisthenics is where it's at.

Conservationism, pet ownership, vegetarianism/veganism, and the desire to save rare animals that are dying out is an intricate more than a century long conspiracy started by the Colonial European powers. They realized that one day they would lose their colonies in Africa and India as time went on, and feared that Latin America, and East Asia which (while not colonized at the time) would eventually have a huge population and abundant resources available to them. Fearing that one day the balance of power across the world would shift, the great powers intentionally gimped themselves with National Parks and Wildlife refuges in an attempt to encourage the same actions in the 3rd world countries.

The West had already dealt with most of their wildlife issues. Entire forests had already been cut down. Lions were pushed out of Europe. Bears no longer exist in the same amount that they used to. Wolves were pushed out of much of America. The 3rd world countries are not allowed this same opportunity because it would spark outrage from 1st world countries and would lead to sanctions among other things. Instead of some Sub-Saharan African country being able to just clear cut some jungle allowing them to access their own resources, they're burdened with wildlife centers that they can't afford.

Walt Disney was paid to put animals in a positive light, which is something they still do to this day (who gives a shit about deer, OH WAIT POOR BAMBI)

Now I'm not saying vegans, wildlife veterinarians and modern Disney artists are in on the conspiracy, but they're a result of these efforts.

Obviously certain countries have bypassed this better than others, but it's still a concentrated effort to slow down the progress of 3rd world countries. Every dollar donated to save the Pandas is a dollar the conspirators had hoped for in order to slow the growth of China (even if it's only a drop in the bucket).

Plebbitor detected.

Ok. My damn type-os are horrid today. I really need to revise shit before posting. ugh.

Hey I wrote a really bad thesis paper about this garbage in college. Yes, there is a treaty signed within the UN stating that no signing party may station nuclear weapons in space, as well as any other weapon of mass destruction. Several treaties have been proposed banning the presence of weapons at all in space, though the United States has declined to sign those ones.

Most of those treaties were proposed by China, who was pissed off that US satellite defense systems could theoretically negate their minimum deterrence strategy. When the US failed to sign these treaties the PLA got pissed and started doing ASAT tests on their own weather satellite. Fengyun 1c I believe it was called. Then everybody got pissed at China because the satellite created an assload of debris when it was destroyed, endangering other countries' own satellites and potentially the ISS

Man, the shills/trolls really rallied. They were totally quiet in that last thread.

That is literally real though and Sup Forums is one of the very centers of it. The extent of manipulation on social media before the election will be uncovered soon during the process of Trump's impeachment. And that'll only be a meager portion of it.

added to my 6-page book list.

youtube.com/watch?v=s04-hqHT4Us&t=
>A small population of a more intelligent specie of human living amongst us that long ago have speciated and cannot produce fertile offspring with homo sapiens.
>They can pass for human since they are about as different from homo sapiens as a horse is to a mule.
>Because of their superior intelligence they have maintained a high status and use that to preserve their existence and remain hidden
>cover photo is not meant to be an accurate representation of what these lifeforms might look like

Does an investigator look at a double homicide and decide it didn't happen because he hasn't figured out the motive yet? Look at the science and figure out the motive later. I've got assumptions as to the motive myself but those aren't based in fact. The science behind globular earth theory is fucked and all the flat earthers are doing is pointing this out. Watch the vid it's pretty good. His recent interview with Eddie brava was good.

just as you said that happened
>Trump's impeachment
fucking faggot.

maybe because this is a very interesting topic/thread

Yes

Author Mac Tonnies dies in his sleep of spontaneous heart failure just before finishing the final draft.

spherebeingalliance.com/

>Stephen Hawking has been braindead or paralyzed for years and is being used as a puppet
how insane would it be if he had locked in syndrome all along