So of all the people Macron could have invited to Bastille Day

He picks Donald Trump. Why? What's his endgame? Is this the beginning of a new political alliance?

DANGER

Macron is a state-corporatist whore. He can't resist.

Macron shall rule as Jupiter God King over a french military superpower. Why would he not want trump on his side?

what the fuck bros. Is macron actually our guy or is this just 3d chess?

He's a sleeper nationalist.

>tfw le French Nat Soc superpower 2020

>Jupiter God King

They've got that (((Goldman Sachs))) connection. Their alliance could be beneficial to certain (((people)))

This guy gets it

He understands Trump's psychology. He knows that Trump is governed by his ego so he plays with it. He keeps going back and forth between a warm attitude and a cold attitude. He will ignore his handshake at the G7 to show that he won't bend over but he invites him in a restaurant at the top of the eiffel tower the next month. Macron is acting like a wife beater kek.

No seriously, isolating Trump is the worst way possible to get something from him.

But what is it that Macron wants?

Because he knows that gestures like this will get him lots of concessions from Trump.

Robespierre
o
b
e
s
p
i
e
r
r
e

jupiter and the god emperor this is a team i can get behind.

By the way, macron didn't change places. Next to Trump was his assigned place, presidents are on the front row and newly elected heads of state are place on the far left/right. You can see the staff telling him to go there.
Saying that he moved next to trump because he admires him is _td and fox news tier.

What the fuck is with all the Macron shilling lately?

Climate concessions i guess and he wants to work with him on Syria.

>They're still shilling Macron
Macron shills are pathetic

Its probably some subreddit trying to subvert this board, and the idiots from /r/The_Donald are beveling it.

>Genuine question about Macron's decision to invite trump
>"shilling"
Try harder new fag, a shill post would've been "Macron invites trump to France, Macron officially /ourguy/ confirmed, based as kek xD"

H-hot...
>you'll never turn into a giant bird and have hot bird rape sex with some nude slut you grabbed from a village pasture
Why live?

Seen some of the posts in here. They've been really shilling this hard

They have been subverting this whole month. Propogating on pur terminology and readressing negative views.

The new shariablue and CTR has fully integrated into who we are and is now trying to make us back people we previously disliked while making us hate the ones we did like.

Common kike shit.

He probably wants to do bad tings
To our beloved.

>But Trump is protected. His/their plan will fail

Classic shill tactics. And the idiot Redditors and dumbass mods are to blame for this.

Sup Forums is fucking dead

The Terror can't come soon enough.

Was getting based part of his plan?

> Europe is concerned about the recent announcements of a US UK trade deal.

> Macron is pretending to have taken the bog pill in order to win Trump over

The signs are not looking good - pol are a fickle lot and are already warming to him.

>mfw France rebuilds its armies and blitzkriegs Germany's asshole, conquering them within 2 days

I don't know if it is anything specific like that. I think he sees an oppurtunity for stronger US French relations. The US and the UK have a close relationship and as a result the UK has gone to bat for the US within the EU. With the UK leaving, Macron might see an oppurtunity for France to offer to behave in a similar role and thus gain some influence over the US. Being the EU member state with the most influence over the US would ekevate France's status within the EU as well.

Jupiter is /ourguy/

>Is this the beginning of a new political alliance?

It is the old Alliance reborn. Americans will call them french fries again!

>The amount of TRS shills in here
Go back to 8gag

macron is spawn of wealthy oligarchs with many roots in france. he basically sees france as his dominion, and is disgusted at how his ancestors once beautiful acquisition has turned into a cesspit. him and trump are quite likely to be distantly related

After he went from the top row to stand with Trump, he sent a message that he wants to cooperate with the President. Frankly, I like the idea. France might not be totally cucked afterall.

I'm not a shill you stupid fuck. I'm not far right though, i just like to debate here because I enjoy politics. You have other places you can go if you think that every dissenting opinion is a shill. But you probably came from one of these places during the 2016 election.

kike shit

You think Macron wants Merkel to be the leader of the eu?

The funny thing is that politicians that interact with Trump think he's fine.

It's like the MSM are lying to you or something.

Nailed it

Yeah I agree with you. France is now the only relevant military power in Europe as well. Working with the US is essential and i'm glad that Macron is not isolating Trump like Merkel. Trump might be impulsive and a bit eccentric but he has a lot to offer especially on the syrian conflict unlike Obama who has let us down because he was a pussy.
French people understand this and 60% approve his visit tomorrow despite him being deeply impopular in the country.

How am I shilling? Macron has said that the thinks France needs a king, that he shall rule as a Roman god, that France will become the world's military superpower, and that his thought process is too complex to understand. We need to be strong the west is under attack why would I be shilling?

Bros b4 hoes

By Europe i meant EU, since the UK is leaving.

Macron is a globalist cuck who was a banker for the Rothschilds. We don't like globalists on here. and we despise the Rothschild's as well.

He is really /notrehomme/

I didn't know he was one of Rothschild's puppets.

It's a meme.

I regret not shilling for macron. But to be fair he didn't show his true colours til after the election was won. I love this man

Sup Forums isn't your hugbox. And caricaturing Macron as a globalist Rothschild banker trying to destroy the west is a bit naive but what should i expect from you? The world is more complicated than that.

>Sup Forums isn't your hugbox
Your right, and it isn't yours either. Your opinion is currently in the minority right now and will remain so.

I am behind one of two possibilities:

1) The "Keep Your Enemies Closer" gambit. Macron despises Trump but will pretend to be on his side and will do everything to be all palsy-walsy with him. All with the endgame result to either bait him in a trap where it'll be "Jr. Collusiongate" 2.0 where he will get stung or, in a different case, get him in a prime position to get "peace trucked" or "boom! headshot".

2) The "Jupiter King of the Gods" gambit. As said by someone else, Macron does NOT want to be under the thumb of the prunefaced dyke Merkel, who is also the darling of the Belgium EU elite. He will try and build his base with powerful allies so he could one day be the one to whom the EU takes as the next face of their leadership away from Germany. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up pulling an Erdrogan and becomes "Jupiter" in all but divinity making Versailles his ultimate palace worthy of the old Louis kings of old.

Even if I'm overanalyzing and overestimating Macron, Trump should really not take this bait.

Damn it can someone post that pic of macron meeting the bogpill and then becoming enlightened and talking about Africa? I need a quick rundown of what happened with macron.

Yeah but i'm not a shill just because i think world politics are a bit more complicated than "le cuck globalist liberul" or "drumpfy drumfy drumpf"

If you've been on Sup Forums for longer than say two months you would know exactly why we hate Macron.

I want to believe Macron is ourguy and will form a strong alliance with the US, rebuild the french armies, remove kebab and save the west.

I honestly think its a mix of both. He wants to one-up Trump anyway he can, and he also doesn't want to be seen as Merkel's poodle. Its apparently well known that Macron is treated as a joke in the upper EU circles. No one takes him seriously cause they know he's a puppet for Merkel

France was close to a coup with police and military wanting to deport and remove citizenship to anybody supporting anything remotely close to Bataclan on French soil. Everybody has forgot of the torture done in that terror attack. Macron hasn't. Trump hasn't either. This is about the deislamifcation of future France if shit hits the fan. Germany has accepted its demographic change. France has far to many nationalists in police and military to accept radical Islamic terrorism on a daily basis and censor people for online posts. The French people will react to the Muslim brotherhood taking over their country. Germany won't. The ottomans already own Germany.

Macron wants to stand out, to be seen as a powerful leader. I think he realized how much the EU elites really thought of him when he met Trump at the NATO summit.

I think Sup Forums is having fun with the idea of an undercover red pilled Macron. It'll pass when/if no more facts in that direction.

But Macron wants more migrants, and he's on record about that. Also France is full of cucks. The older generation in France overwhelmingly came out to vote for him because they were all brainwashed by years of EU propaganda and were scared of Le Pen ruining their free handouts

french people, is this true?

As Macron saw that Donald was a Daddy figure that gives no shits about what people think, suddenly Macron knew he had to choose the good side.

Globalists BTFO

The younger generation were on Le Pen's side. It was the older generation that was for Macron. The young people know how bad the Muslims are and hate them. The older generation think its totally ok watching their country die cause of multiculturalism

Yeah I know why, he's pretty much the opposite of your average Sup Forums user, even though he is not a leftist unlike the way he was depicted in conservative media. But i don't get you, should i stop coming here just because i disagree on some issues? I also agree with a lot of opinions i've seen here. And please stop using >we.

Macron is just your average politician.
Makes promises, then does the opposite.

>t.Merkel

That's why I'm suspicious of his olive wreath offering to Trump. There is no way this cuck wants to break bread with Trump unless he wants to either one-up him or use his connections/"fame" to dethrone Frau Butch.
Those that think he's secretly being redpilled is laughable and I'm redpilled myself.

>nude slut
thats a little boy shepherd, but i suppose youre not wrong, he could still be a slut

My boy Peña looking rad

Wrong, a lot of young people voted Le Pen but she still lost with that demographic in the second round. The FN vote is not just based on the rejection of Islam, it's an anti establishment vote. A lot of older people reject Islam but they vote for other parties (especially LR) because they knew the FN from the 70's/80's and they disagree on the economic policies of the party.

Uh... Guys ?...

I'm with this train of thought as well. Not sure if it is accurate. But I feel safe to say Europe is not going down without a fight. If the Muslim brotherhood pulls an Egypt in France commies will support and nationalists will fight if true Islam isis jihad keeps going.... Which let's be honest does anybody here think the Bataclan attack is the last thing in store for France? The youth of France with Islam is an extreme danger to western civilisation. If we lose France Europe dies. Germany can die because all the good Germans already died.

?rad = 5'6" manlet?
>what did he mean by this

hurr durr everything is shillzzzz nothing can be a funny joke

Meaning the French are about as braindead as we all expected. Hope the French are proud of themselves

Are you drunk or do you genuinely don't know how greentext works?

I think he's back pedaling. He knows Europe can't take in all of Africa. They must be stopped from coming so he's on board with Germany and China to invest in Africa. I don't think he's 100% committed to take in a million refugees. He might be forced to take allotments of refugees tho. He talked about reforming the euro probably so eastern Europe won't leave if they get fined for refugees. This might all be about the idea of removing sanctions on Eastern Europe for not wanting Muslim migrant refugees or niggers. If Poland says fuck off I believe the euro is dead. Any euro cunts know if eastern Europe can lean on America if they get fined for not accepting quotas? Or they're completely dominated by German economy like everybody else? Polands nationalism can't be broke even with a commie antichrist pope.

He's still pro-EU. A lot of people in France want out

I have no clue and I hate the Macron shilling. If I had to guess though, Europe is scared and Macron is kinda smart so it trying to play the right cards.

He is just trying to convince Trump on the climate change

kek the kikes are shilling so hard for Macron like anyone is retarded enough to buy this shit. When he closes France's borders and starts deporting niggers get at us

Its mostly TRS. They love Macron now cause now he's a white nationalist

He's a snake, but not an idealogue, this means he can be controlled. He sees which way the wind is blowing.