REMINDER that Liberals want to do this to your kids and will take them away from you if you don't comply

REMINDER that Liberals want to do this to your kids and will take them away from you if you don't comply.

Don't be a cuck post the uncensored version people need to see this shit

This is j-just a joke, i-isn't it?

Can't be real.....is it?

Completely Normal and Acceptable Behavior!

where is the uncensord one nigger

Oh...IT IS
Being that it's summer and many children browse this board, I don't think they need to see this.

Oh fuck, I thought you were talking asshole... but no.

Does ANYONE want to fuck these things? Just keep your cock dude, then maybe you can change your mind later.

you can fuck right the fuck on out of here

>muh children

this board is 18+ nigger

>many children browse this board
fuck them. they're not supposed to be here anyway

This image is superior.

this is a red board fucko

boipucci

>still has masculine pubes
fucking sick

Cencors are good

Thank you sweet Jesus for removing those pictures from the cap

Don't you FUCKING do it, I'm eating here.

delet this

Third image looks like an eye
>mfw

>People actually do this shit
Are the freaks that had this shit done already just flat out lying to the ones considering it?
Misery loves company I guess but fucking hell I almost feel sorry for these sick fucks

I almost feel bad for this guy
He'll probably kill himself if he hasn't already

It's cognitive dissonance. You can't get your functional penis back so might as well embrace your new """"vagina"""" and convince others that you don't regret it.

And they let kids decide their own gender and take hormones at 6 years old to have this done to them.
Liberals and kikes need to be stopped,
This is too fucked up for words

>Liberals want to do this to your kids
Stop being a hysterical hand flapping faggot, nobody ever once suggested anything of the kind.

haha they deleted their account. Must have done it in the past 24 hours cause I was just there yesterday

They want to let children with no concept of the procedure decide which gender they would like to be as if it is an actual choice, at 6 years old.
That's what he's driving at you retard

Whoever started this... Thank you. Spread the word to normies that THIS is what it means to be transgender. Literally mutating yourself and creating a wound your body can't heal, so that you can shove dicks inside of it.

This image made me feel dizzy
I feel so sorry for these people, its clear that they are not mentally well and need help.

It is disgusting how the mainstream are trying to make this surgery the norm.

>you retard
You're the retard, the post is about dilation, penis removal, nobody has ever proposed such a thing for any non adult.

Obviously not, but you know what he meant stop being a nitpicking faggot.
They take the hormones at

The worst part is when you DARE to question the course of action, you're decried as evil.

It's amazing, that when you ask why people are causing themselves incredible pain for no good reason, and that it might not be a great idea, that you are considered the bad guy

I think you mean the sunk cost fallacy. They went through years of jumping through horrible awkward hoops that will now never get done with, high cash expenditures, risked and damaged their health, risked getting disowned by everybody they ever known or cared about, all just to get the frankenvag so now they gotta make it make them happy.

Best part is that they MAYBE have five or so years playing pretty pink princess before they hit the wall and even the chasers don't want them anymore.

>Best part is that they MAYBE have five or so years playing pretty pink princess before they hit the wall and even the chasers don't want them anymore.

holy shit they really have no sense of reality or consequences.