MIDWESTERN REICH GENERAL: EXPANSIVE EDITION

The midwest is the perfect place for a white ethnostate.

>tallest states in the Union
>highest IQs in the Union (along with New England
>majority Germanic white
>traditional values
>farming and agricultural tradition
>center of American manufacturing

Is there any better place for a white man than the Midwest?

But we have our problems. Jews and out of control Scandinavians are bringing in Somalis, Chiraqis, and shitskins of all types to displace us. Our cities, though many are still beautiful, are falling one by one as darkness envelopes them. Unlike the South, we are still a stronghold of whiteness, and our people still believe in themselves.

What will it take to make the midwest an 80 million strong white, Germanic ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3noS_0IdrRo
trulia.com/property/3274020580-4422-Murphy-Ave-Billings-MT-59101
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Minnesota

>including the urban part of ontario but not the rural part
Hmmm

ayy
other than twin cities and st cloud the state is alright

Alright fellas we need to learn to stop talking like retards

youtube.com/watch?v=3noS_0IdrRo

We need to start with midwestern states only.

>Colorado
>Utah
>Alaska
>midwest

They aren't apart of Cascadia so we can take them as clay.

LMAO! Why would NY, NJ, DE, or MD want to join your shit tier state? Red states, especially the mid west, are like fucking third world countries these days. Whenever I go to the mid west its getting more and more like visiting central america or something. Everything is dirt cheap and the people worship you because they think like $1000 is a lot of money. Full of white trash and drug addicts though, maybe because there is literally nothing to do in the mid west but drink and do drugs. The only advantage to living there is that land is cheap because you'll probably never find a job that makes 1/4th what you'd be paid in a blue state.

This. Start with midwest before we expand. However, western new york and western Pennsylvania are pretty much the Midwest.

>connecting Toronto, Winnipeg, NYC and Chicago

Unholy alliance

>New Jersey

I think that's because the Midwestern Reich incorportates the Pennsylvania Reich which is fortold to push into NJ and enact the final solution to the Jersey Question

They'll be wiped out into extinction, If Hitler can do it so can we.

Kek, that Vegas.

Do you not understand cost of living you dumb nigger?

Bascially the Pennsylvania Reich will fuse into the Midwestern Reich. Like how Poland fused into the Third Reich.

Those in Florida, are they retirees from NYC?

/ohio/ reporting in

Realistically, we can't slaughter millions of (((them))), best is to deport them to either Israel or somewhere else in the U.S., we'll still have to deal with "muh Geneva conference / international law" though.

South Dakota master race

Fuck you arkansas is dixie

A lot of Jews moved to Miami before/during WW2, also Cuba, and many of the Cuban jews went to Miami.

Good point, We should also copy the Liberia nationality act that will declare nonwhites as noncitizens. That way only Europeans or People of European Descent can move into the country and become apart of the Reich.

kill yourself awoo paedophile

look man, there aren't that many South Dakota memes out there. you gotta take what you can get :/

...anyone else here /bestdakota/?

REAL THREAD LET THIS ONE SLIDE

We have the honor system here as well (mostly rural areas). Usually it's only sand niggers and Gypsies that abuse it.

> Manitoba
> Saskatchewan

Have you been to either of these provinces? They're full of fucking Indians. As in snow niggers.

Anyone else here /Buffalo/?

Colorado is the wild fuckin west partner

fuck off nigger

There are honor system farm stands all over Maine and New Hampshire.

like I said, our meme barrel is pretty dry

You call them Weck? That's sooo German. Love it.
I'm coming to Buffalo next year. Going to the Niagara Falls. Any suggestions?

>there is literally nothing to do in the mid west but drink and do drugs
Good thing people don't drink and do drugs on the coasts, right? This meme needs to die, there is literally the same shit to do just about anywhere in America. Go out to dinner, maybe see a movie, go bowling, see a concert, etc. The middle also has huge areas you can go outside without getting mugged.

REAL THREAD LET THIS ONE SLIDE

→ #
→ #
→ #

pic related is why we have virtually no niggers, and the only spics who come here are based hardworking Catholics

in 2013, a freak blizzard in October froze 100,000 of our cattle to death

South Dakota weather don't mess around, son

Midwestern Reich needs colonies and a good diplomatic network. Don't forget that. For embassies and stuff, let's talk once you get serious. As colonies I'd suggest parts in Germany that would love to be under American (or Midwestern) rule again.

I'm not in the city much.
t. southtowns
The city's been coming back in the past years with canalside, etc

>tfw minnesota
Literally the most comfy state.

also
>REMOVE SOMALIA

>not including Alberta, the most conservative part of Canada

Iron Range is blue and must be nuked from orbit

>our cities, though many are still beautiful, are falling one by one as darkness envelopes them.
speaking of this, while i was looking for apartments a fun game is to use trulia (it has a cool little crime map in the listing so you can see what crimes have been committed in the area) and play find the niggers.
trulia.com/property/3274020580-4422-Murphy-Ave-Billings-MT-59101

Billings, MT 0.72% is nogs, one of the two crimes committed in the last couple months is a nog

reporting in

great lakes reich is much easier.

even better, expel the niggers from WI and make the CheeseReich

There's been a leaf talking about some movement of Independet Yukon, Alberta, and bc, something like that, we must work with that movement.

Im not germanic and live in southern Ontario what happens to me?

this

WI has kringles? I've only ever had them visiting relatives in PA. fuck, now i want a fucking kringle

SD and WI could be a formidable alliance. we'll trade you beef (and buffalo) for cheese and kringles.

Why are we including all these non midwestern states? Doesn't that take away the meaning of the name midwestern?

>Minnesota
>literally leaking somalis and muslims into Manitoba

Illinios's period checking in. Chicago would be difficult to deal with due to the high density of niggers

cause there are non midwestern people here who want to be included thus this has been ruined and now we're just shit posting

They're Annex areas, the ones listed here
Are the true Midwestern States.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM PENNSYLVANIA, WE'RE THE FUCKING KEYSTONE STATE, WE SHOULD RUN THE COUNTRY!

Any Hoosier bros? 812 checking in.

lots of scand heritage, including myself, 45%.

We have quite a bit of beef already, but very very few buffalo farms.

We'll just have to annex southern MN.

You fucktards don't realize that without blue states red states would be nothing.

Annex me daddy. Illinois sucks

Yes I am, I can't wait till august.

k and without whites being the glue that makes everything work and being the human cattle that subsidize this modern judeo globalist marxism- it all falls apart.

NE Wisconsin reporting in. I'm all for a Midwest union, as long as we can annex our hat, the U.P. Also, I think we have the market on beer squared away as long as Pennsylvania would be willing to trade some of that sweet sweet Yeungling beer.

574 here
>Accepting New York
>Excluding Maine
Some strange things are happening in your head user

New England isn't even in your little map dipshit

Chicago needs to be culled

Wait what the fuck. How the hell are we going to take that red tip on Greenland?

You do not want dc
t. nig-swampfag

We will send the Niggers back to Liberia, So it won't be a problem for us.

Greetings fellow buckeyes

Yes, the UP is wisconsin clay

yeungling beer a shit

we have great beer already.

White Christian Ethnoreligious State.

>Midwestern
>Marks down MidEastern and CoastEastern states

>majority Germanic white

Soon.......

greatest of all time's just sleeping right?

The key to this whole plan is erasing Chicago.

Who the fuck made this dumb ass map? get the fuck

Southern Ontario is shit, don't include us in that map.

Take the North.

Why not all of that clay?
>just curious

Oh it will be, but we have to start with a sensible ethnostate based on midwestern people. Sensible people with sensible accents, wearing sensible clothes and working sensible jobs.

That is how you make a sensible nation

I made a discord way back when I made all these copypastas (a couple weeks ago) qjHek59

>TN and KY
>Midwest
Sorry, we're dixie

This is true. No one who says Y'all is allowed in the midwest. Yinz, for some reason, however, is just fine.

Ah, I want to sit in such a stadium, I'd cheer for my team and before that I'll sing the national anthem, knowing that I'm at home in the best country. I'd probably be so American that it's annoying to the others. The libtards would cringe and I'd enjoy their smug self-hate and denial. They can have their post-colonial critical race theories and suppressed minorities shit and I'd have America, greatest nation to which I'd contribute to my fullest. And while they cringe, tears of happiness to be an American would run down my cheeks.

EB-5 visa soon.

pa reporting in

Stay in Germany, we need as many Germans *trying* not to immolate the Urheimat until we can make the north American continent a secure ethnostate.

We'll need more whites in the long run, Germananon can come here if he wants.

Damn it feels good to be 3/4 German.

This. We need to get as much good whites as we can.

>88
ah come on!

In that regard I'm a globalist. Probably a very German trait... I'm expanding my bases of operation. Call it Western Civilization or transatlantic partnership.

A little more ocean front property would be nice. Then again all the shitty public beaches in NJ and Maryland would be white. There would be little need for the private beaches (the ones that are actually nice right now). Plus the Great Lakes beaches are beautifully underrated. Otherwise I love this idea.

WTF yall faggots forgot Texas, the greatest thing to ever fucking happen to America. I do hope this is a joke or we will fuck all of you.

Yall faggots must be retarded to think a white ethnostate is a good idea. Yall faggots don't even actually say hwite anymore ffs. What made Rome so great? The same thing that makes Texas so great: hwite ruling class, mestizo plebs, mehican slaves.

So bring it on yall faggots. We can sacrifice millions of our slaves to conquer your lands for the glory of Texas. Long live the Confederacah!

This is retarded, why would you want the Golden Horse shoe, I can confirm it's horrible, I live there. Also why the fuck would you want Manitoba, It's land of the beta male and drunk indians.

nip Austin in the bud and we'll talk

Fresh propaganda

low ratio of immigrant population, unless you consider natives immigrants