VAPE FAGS B T F O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>local hipsters seen killing themselves by choking on their e-cigs

>Oh no we have to drive to Oakland to buy our shit
Literally meaningless.

>your city isnt next

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

nicotine elevate the awareness, it boost the brain, leftist want dumb people

(((They're))) trying to make nicotine as undesirable as possible because nicotine is a natural cognitive enhancer.

>menthol included
Riots soon.

if vaping faggots didn't blow auschwitz tier clouds of mango flavored filth everywhere they went this wouldn't have happened. they asked for it and they deserve it.

>enhances cognitive abilities
>still hasn't raised the smoker's IQ enough to convince him to stop inhaling dozens of known carcinogens, toxins, and poisons while paying for the priveledge

>menthol
Das racis

how do people not just already order it online
costs me $40 a month for me and girlfriend

gonna shill for them here sorry
www.dominantvapor_com(spam filter)
25$ for 250ml

>Lets leagalize weed, but ban nicotine products!
Please, someone nuke us.

>hurrr don't smokers know it'z bahd fur dem??!?

Im surprised that out of all the places trying to get vaping banned, it is fucking San Francisco

>sticks hand in bear trap
>I KNOW IT'S BAD FOR ME! THAT MAKES THIS OKAY

Stick your fucking hand into a bear trap. I promise not to help you.

Also not even close to an analogy

but will you ban bear traps?

Not surprised at all, it's California. Seattle will hit the ban button soon just you wait.

they're just so liberal and tolerant I can't stand it anymore.

>jews use cigarettes to trap goyim

>banning menthol cigarettes

Are they planning to ban different flavours in alcohol too ?

I'd say let's wage a huge pointless war on them and also create a black market demand! That way only the safest most effective bear traps make it to market!

under estimating how much niggers need menthol

If you vape cig-a-likes you don't deserve to be vaping anyway, shit's disgusting.

Life expectancy is 79, they're not "trapping" anyone faggot

seriously. I hated when I was 18~20 and they banned all these new flavored cigs coming out, and I rarely even smoked them. They killed Cloves though, forcing the company to make them "cigars", and shit, to keep selling them

they just can't let adults be adult CUZ WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Just imagine if Oakland banned menthols

san francisco is like the size of an average city park, anything they ban just means now you have to drive an extra 5 mins outside of city limits to get

shut up kike.

I remember the cloves thing! I didn't smke them, but I had a hipster friend who did- he was pissed for months.

SFag here.

Really pointless; it's no more than a feel good policy that the SF politicians put up to seem like they're doing good when they fail to tackle other issues like less of a tourist influx once they realize SF is a shit hole with heap loads of niggers and homeless. That the municipal transit is a horrid mess. Hell, not to long ago, BART is refusing to put out security cam footage because it deems it racist. Security footage, that doesn't target race, is deemed racist. Let that sink in.

I wish more people visit SF and mingle with not only the degenerates, but the niggers and homeless too. It sure as hell redpilled the fuck out of me.

plz report

This just proves what smokers knew all along. It was never about the "health" of smokers or second hand smoke,etc. Just a bunch of cunts who hate anyone enjoying something. Bet they would ban an odorless vapor less nicotine inhaler for some nigger reason. Same people would cry themselves to sleep with a fast food tax though.

It is utter bullshit. Im 20 now, and I cant even buy a lighter. I dont even fucking smoke, I just need one to start my grill.

>tfw you were in the live threads on Sup Forums when that went down

pic related

damn that shit was fun
was just thinking about it yesterday

>Yay! more government regulations

Who cares what fedrafags do. Why is this law even needed?

Does this actually happen? I've never seen anyone vaping out in public except at a bar a few times. I don't live in Fagafornia though. East Coast.

it gave us tommy wisseau too. let's just nuke it.

big tobacco getting scared of losing their profits

when they going to ban flavored alcohol?

i live in LA and yes, all the time, always.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfeVx_bOzdg

>Go to nightclubs in SF every month
>Guaranteed to spot a vapefag crustie or hipster
>They suck on that shit like a dick begging others for a taste
>It's being taken away

Dis gon be gud

>still hasn't raised the smoker's IQ enough to convince him to stop inhaling dozens of known carcinogens, toxins, and poisons while paying for the priveledge
It seems like your IQ is too low to understand that this is precisely the reason why people vape rather than smoke.

How about don't smoke shit cigs? Only niggers and gutter trash smoke Marlboro with paint thinner.

>legalize marijuana
>ban vaping
LOL

Can't wait for 2050 when you're only allowed to drink kale and wheatgrass smoothies because everything else is unhealthy for nigs.

i honestly wish i could vape instead of smoking, but that shit chokes me every time. can't deal with it

Smoking anything at all produces carcinogens and gives you a host of lung problems. I don't care how good you think your organic far trade tobacco is.

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

kek

Hippies BTFO. Next is tobacco and then cannabis. It's for your own good citizen!.

Let's be honest, most people who smoke don't have any good use for their brain

Please kill yourself
t. 5 years smoker, quit last week

>No menthols

Niggers and spics everywhere throwing fags of buildings.

Smoking bans started in commifornia, no surprise vap bans will follow. Nanny state knows better

no, it doesn't. but it's the only thing miserable no fun allowed faggots can think to complain about

Casuals. I buy a liter of already mixed flavorless e juice and then bottle and flavor thrm myself. Its 10 times cheaper. I want to find an organic flavoring i can make myself

Why does San Francisco hate freedom so much?

nigs dont like people messing with their newports

I can't wait for blacks to get pissy because of the menthol ban and start saying the city is racist

enjoy your popcorn lung, hillbilly. shekel shaving will be the death of you.

I see ALOT of vapers in rural southern states. Mostly people trying to get off cigarettes. You don't have the faggy nu males that get all high and mighty because "muh mod is a $200 authentic"

Hit it like a bong, not like a cig. Start inhaling straight into your lungs before you fire the button.

>goes to nightclubs
>complain about vapers
just fucking end yourself already. do you sperg out at people drinking and dancing too?

>vaping nicotine
>smoking nicotine at all except in spliffs
>not having a herb vape and loading it with weed

top kek, my friends

nanny state
big government your new daddy
this is your fate
a grown ass child with no decisions or mate
freedoms are batty
you must be crazy not to obey
make your peace with your future
you are no longer a man today

Lucky Strikes are the white mans cigarette

>catholicfag
>hates when people enjoy themselves
unless it's sucking down cock of course. I hear you guys are big fans of that.

Nope.

A nightclub is a nightclub. Every club has a different clientele. What defines people as obnoxious or not depends on the demographic of the crowd.

I could go to one club and see nothing but punk rockers, while another is full of Instagram glam people. Another could be filled with hipsters, and yet one down the block could be nothing but chinks.

wait what? There's a law against you buying lighters? How old do you have to be?

(((They))) still want smokers to continue smoking, getting sick and die from it, while gouging their wallets for taxes and medical insurance in high premiums.

You still got a long way to go nigger

21. Same as cigs in california

I'm an old rag, but in the late 90's there was a subsidiary or R.J. Reynolds called Moonlight Tobacco. They produced some of the best flavored cigarettes I'd ever tried. Honeybees were my favorite R.I.P. Pic related

*oldfag

What is wrong with you people? What are you supposed to start fires with, rubbing sticks together?

We just use the flaming homos and blazing marijuana to keep warm

This is dumb as fuck what if I'm trying to quit smoking cigs. Why is everyone such a pussy if I want to give myself cancer I should be allowed to

Sage the slide threads.

Everyone needs to hit up the TeaLeaves General thread for in-progress operation. We're going to pressure DHS-deep state to explain why the submitted obviously falsified logs to backup the FISA warrant on Trump.

The Wizard's curtain is being pulled back, Anons.
We need everyone hammering Twitter with this. This is it, faggots, the curtain is already in motion. They can't stop it unless they can keep our twitter armies off the topic.

You can order these online for like 21$ a carton

Nicotine also raises testosterone.

It's because the flavour chems fucks your lungs up. Go with flavourless. Flavours are for homosexuals.

>san fransisco continues to die of lung cancer
>blacks are rioting because they can't get their menthol
I give them a year before becoming a new detroit

>(((San Francisco))) does this
>Retarded Sup Forumsacks are for it
How many dicks have you sucked today OP?

Big tobacco shills fuck off

It's also good for your t-zone

But you can smoke a pole while waiting on the bus

>banning menthol
that's racist

Honestly, I prefer they ban tobacco instead of the e-cigs. At least with vaping, I'm not getting second-hand smoke and it also doesn't smell like putrid garbage.

>being against vaping

My smoking mother of 30+ years quit after vaping. She has seen nothing but improvements in her health, both mind and body.

If some trendy bullshit is all that I have to suffer through to eliminate the Tobaccic Jew so be it. You have no fucking idea what chemical are being put in your body when you smoke (((cigarettes))).

What? In their cars? Why do you care?

I only see peacocking niggers doing this, i vape (((greensmoke))) looks like a cigarette, smells like nothing and allowed me to stop smoking real cigs... i have been smoking my ecig less and less lately too, so i see it as a good thing if used responsibly.

Good. I want to fucking puke when I accidentally walk through some douchebag's "sriracha bubblegum artisanal feta cheese" flavored vape cloud.

I quit 20 years of cigarettes after getting onto vaping. It was the weight shedding that gave me the escape velocity to improve my life. Dentist, new clothes, more energy, more money. I knew the corner had been turned when i smelled tobacco on someone for the first time after a month or so on the vape .The smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I wondered what the fuck i was thinking smelling like that for all those years, the bad breath, the rancid clothes. Big milestone for me. Will never go back.

I hope you like traffic