NET NEUTRALITY IS A FUCKING HOAX DO NOT BUY INTO IT. IT IS LITERALLY AN ATTEMPT BY THE U.S...

NET NEUTRALITY IS A FUCKING HOAX DO NOT BUY INTO IT. IT IS LITERALLY AN ATTEMPT BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT TO HIDE KNOWLEDGE AND KEEP US STUPID!

Who could be behind NN?

When do we vote on net nootrallity?

fuck net neutrality. the government is totally against us these days. our only salvation lies in the corporations.

Solid social espionage right here comrade , keep up le good work

Reddit/shareblue has invaded and spamming pro-net neutrality threads

>everything that liberals hate is good
>everything that liberals like is bad

Oh my, how retarded.

actually, i have reason to believe that these are our own men creating these pro nn threads. we must fight hard to defend our internet from the ill intentioned bastards at the fcc.

always do the opposite of what jews say

If George Soros told me not to fuck my grandma i would fuck my grandma 3 times over. Fuck you.

my god how much are they paying you shills? I hope you know people can see through your bullshit.

You would literally give up your internet just to make liberals angry. You people are the epitome of stupid.

Does it effect linux ?

fuck off shillary. net neutrality is fucking gay and so are you

what's wrong with being neutral goy

Hate the bait.

If that's your policy, then the Jews know it and they know that all they have to do is use reverse psychology.

Of course Soros doesn't want Net Neutrality. The old kike is tricking you into being against it by saying that he's for it and dumping a bit of money into the campaign to preserve it (Which is pocket change to him anyway).

Wait so we want info to be free or not? Who the fuck are you guys working for?

I am currently unemployed but I have several applications in for various jobs at the moment.

Anyway the point is that it would be lame if companies can charge us or people hosting websites different amounts of money for proper service.

Getting rid of NN opens the doors to all sorts of new ways to fuck over consumers.

Soros is trying to bait people to go against him. He supports almost everything opposite of what Sup Forums supports so when he invests into something Sup Forums will be against it. Its an attempt at resverse psychology

>HIDE KNOWLEDGE AND KEEP US STUPID!
where do you think you are?

all i see are evil motives. they want to take it. they will steal the world.

He's relying on the fact that some people just want to spite liberals and won't have the foresight to consider the consequences of that kneejerk reaction to go against the supposed wishes of some globalist kike like soros.

Who do you trust more?

Corporations or the government?

>>>/shill/

N E I T H E R
E
I
T
H
E
R

They both want to fuck you, just for different reasons.

corporations beause they manufacture chicken tendies.

They are getting paid, because no one can be this autistic.

I MUST GET MY NETFLIX AT NO ADDITIONAL COST, IT'S A HUMAN RIGHT!

Doesn't matter that I take up a thousand times the bandwith of my grandma who pays the same fee as me.