How do you rationalize your antisemitism with the fact you literally worship a jew?

How do you rationalize your antisemitism with the fact you literally worship a jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianitytoday.com/ct/2000/augustweb-only/42.0b.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud#Execution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuz a jew sold him out for the fucking romans.

Literally the most jewish thing to ever happen to him.

God is not a Jew.

that's right
he isn't

like you wouldn't.

dude goes around disrupting roman trade routes to judea. Judea is vacation country for roman elite. Some faggot claims he is the king of your people, you just heard of him last week. Entire roman legion shows up starts kicking in doors asking for "king of the jews".

Nigga its that faggot over there claiming he can make infinite food like what retards would actually believe that shit. kill that bitch and leave me and my family alone.

Romans go kill faggot who wont stop yelling about how awesome he is, so much that his fucking best friend rats his ass out because he was getting too egotistical for this political rebellion against the romans. We arn't even making any progress anymore, faggot just wants to fuck his bimbo and get more followers, doesnt even care about the cause.
Fuck jesus, stupid cunt couldn't keep his ego in check, deserved to get cruicified.

>Pretending you don't know who the Ashkenazi are.

I's only prays to the ones and only blacks gods. Ya herz me?

>Pol is one person
Seeing as you're brown which is synonymous with retardation I'll be kind.
Jesus was a good man, no son of God though and he renounced Jewry.

The Romans didn't give a shit about Jesus. They killed him because the jews would riot hard if they didn't. Maybe try reading the bible you kike.

>Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

>And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

>When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

>Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

>Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

>His blood be on us, and on our children.

The Gospel says right in there clear as crystal that the Jews killed Christ and hold their entire lineage responsible.

i actually feel like i learned something from this post

This.

Christ was a greek. Joseph was abrahamic, mary was a greek orphan.

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Christ made a new covenant, the Jews don't follow this new covenant they don't even believe he is the son of God. They are still waiting. Am I the only who finds it strange no one really calls them out just for that alone?

I don't worship a dead kike on a stick, or (((yhwh))), so.

No, he just invented Judaism.

>John 8:44

Congratulations, you've been jew'd by Saul of Tarsus.

you are waiting for a "second coming" literally you struck out with the first messiah cause the world didnt end so now you are waiting for him to come back , whereas jews are still waiting. Seems more like christians making a shitty cop-out for picking the wrong faggot.

Im with you on the new covenant. Synagogue of satan be damned !

They killed God's son?
Also Jesus was an Israelite, modern Jews are the Israelites that refused to accept his light and stay devolved, and thus progressively became satanists.

Easy shit here. Based Pastor Steve has a playlist of 50+ short videos as to why theyre not even jews. Throw in obvious reasons to hate them. Including their religion, and its all pretty clear.

He converted to Christianity.

Synagogue of Satan. He threw the money changers out of temple. Jesus hated sin.

>Based Pastor Steve
anderson?

>John
Nope. Stop this shit.

Yes. Tell me?

>you dont understand
>the jews today aren't the real jews, genetics be damned
A load of bullshit is how they justify it. Look into Christian Identity/British Israelism, it's the ultimate of this kind of mental gymnastics.

Jesus us the ultimate enemy of the Jewish money lenders at the temple. He was the first one to call out the Jew

Good shit, man.

>the fact you literally worship a jew?
I don't because I'm a fedora tipper.

Yeshua/Jesus was ADAMIC NOT Kenite or Khazar and definitely NOT a preacher of the Talmud, Kabbalah, Zohar (or Sanhedrin which is a book of the Talmud).The Kenite/Khazar/Nachash(serpents) of today LARPing and masquerading(deceiving) pretending to be Adamic Israelites and in some cases mixing with to sell the Satanic deception, are the seed of the serpent(Nachash). Also the tares of the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares. Wheat and tares look a lot alike until harvest time. The seed of the serpent look like and pretend to be but are NOT. My brother Yeshua/Jesus was ADAMIC not Kenite(Nachash-serpent).

>Jesus destroys the temple
>whips a bunch of banker jews, the worst of all jews
>gets crucified for it
Such a kike that Jebus

Here is a big redpill for you Jesus wasn't Jewish

Jesus was God manifested in human form, through His Son. If you ever bothered to pick up a bible you would know that the only reason God chose the Israelites was because they were the lowliest of people and God could show the world that whoever He supported would succeed. They were a race of vagabonds and slaves, greedy and lustful, full of sin and pride. God took them and brought them out of bondage and into the land of milk and honey.
"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, the wonderful things God has in store for those who love Him"
Please read the Bible

They why is especially christian burger protestants always shilling for the chosen people?

my favourite pastor
i wish there were canadians like him

I worship Seth Curry
>genelet racists BTFO

The New Testament is pretty much the story of God becoming a human to help people then the jews selling him out and having him murdered on a whim. Hitler is pretty lightweight compared to that.

Because they've been brainwashed by the kikes, just like everyone else in this god forsaken country.

many have been deceived by the Kenite, Khazar, Talmud followers and the Bauer/Rothschild paid for "rebirth" of the FAKE state in the Middle East.

Kek

Time for you to get off your computer and go outside

Is that welfare checks in her left han?

fuck off kike

I dont ride nutts, but yea he muh dude. Watching right now because i fail and dont go to church

You're not alone

news paper to poo on

fuck off kike

>A poo in the loo role playing a Nazi on a anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum

Take the poo to the loo, and kys

fuck off, kikes

I just dont worship a jew you fucking Ar(((JEW)))tinian

>Judea is vacation country for roman elite
what in the fuck? you just pulled that out of your ass. it is and was a desert wasteland with only strategic value.

I am God

proof or stfu

Read the curse of Canaan by Eustace Mullins. It has the answers

Fucking kill yourself mentally ill garbage gay.

fuck off shit skin faggot jew

bait

Who is a jew according to the bible?

>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Now what did Jesus say to the "jews" who didn't believe in him?

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

According to the bible those who truly believe in Jesus and follow his commandments are the real Jews regardless of ethnicity

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

reveal boipucci

Damn... im not gay but yea, you may just be. I stand corrected my good sir.

H..hot
I don't

jesus wasn't jewish. he was born of a jewish virgin though. i believe he wasn't of any human ethnicity or race but of a unknown race/ethnicity that resembles jewish.

He's the king of the Jews to you dipshit

i think my quads can confirm my post. jesus was a perfect man, thus non jewish

I actually have an answer for this, a lot of theologians and pastors throughout multiple denominations have pushed agenda to remove anti-semitic scriptures in the bible.

christianitytoday.com/ct/2000/augustweb-only/42.0b.html

>However, in a concerted effort to atone for the past, it is now high theological fashion to argue that no Jews were involved on Good Friday in the manner set forth in the Passion Week accounts, and that the Gospels, skewed in their alleged anti-Semitism, are therefore historically unreliable. There are strident calls for re-editing the New Testament to purge it of presumed anti-Semitic phrases.

Bla,bla,bla, There is one God, and he is everything. He's the primordial consciousness, not supernatural, but the origin of all natural sciences and forces. He's over 14 billion years old, omniscient, all-powerful, all-being and the master of relativity and retrocausality. You do exactly what he wants because he gets everything he wants because he's all-powerful. You were not made in his image unless you look like an infinite universe. You have nothing but the illusion of free-will. There is no afterlife and all your consciousness comes from and returns to God. You are merely a sensory and motive organ for localized application of his will. The best you can do is pray for his infinite mercy. If you don't have an inkling of understanding of what I'm saying, you're completely spiritually dead.

Jesus, if he existed, taught about this supreme being. He was a man who was deified by Paul, who never met him, and who wrote over half the new testament to create a state-sponsored control religion for Constantine.

Jesus would spin in his grave if he knew what Paul did. If he wasn't just decomposed and fossilized organic molecules and elements.

No he wasn't. He was a man. If he existed.

Jesus was not a jew. He was Judean. Modern Jews, Ashkenazi, etc., are descended from the eastern European Kazars. Bulan, the king of the Kazar, enforced the conversion in the early 9th century.

go on...

Fuck you, I feel bad for laughing and I'm not even Christian.

>bible
>history
Pick one. It's believable that Jesus was a historical figure and was executed by the Romans. Anything other than that is up to speculation and the Bible is not good evidence to base those speculations on.

The post of a man ready for Hell, not knowing what awaits him

OP is what happens when you get all your historical knowledge from The Davinci Code.

No, it's not historically believable because Pliny the Elder, the foremost historian of the day completely failed to mention him, even in a footnote.

>Judea
>desert

Nigger, it's called the FERTILE CRESCENT for a good reason.

I didn't say it was fact. I said it's "believable". One historian did mention someone that can be guessed to be a person akin to Jesus. However the similarity ends with "a person that brought a new cult/religion". What that religion was and how that person behaved is hard to say.

i guess you've never been there? it's very much what he said.

You must realize Jesus went around calling the Pharisees (Modern Judaism) out on their evil ways of turning against God and their moneylending in the temple. If Jews would have listened to him then we would not face the Jewish question of today. But they did not and he later calls them the synagogue of Satan.

Okay.

The Jews admit that they put Christ to death in the Talmud, saying he was a sorcerer who consorted with Satan and now is in hell, sitting in a pot of boiling shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud#Execution

I worship God, not a jew. What you smoking, homo? Cock?

Who's anti-Semitic?

because antisemitism is a sure sign of an inferior intellect. rationalization comes easy.

you're projecting - I'm neither antisemetic or christian

Um, Jesus was still very much a Jew, regardless of what he said and did. If your mom's a jew, you're a jew. The Gospels are VERY clear in the genealogy.

You can do whatever mental gymnastics you want, doesn't change his DNA.

>Jesus didn't like money-changers corrupting the very jewish temple so he wasn't a jew!
ORLY?

get off Sup Forums and get some fresh air bro

I am greek

If the Jews had listened there would be no Jews. But since the killing of the Messiah they have been abandoned by God, and have reverted to worshipping Satan (aka Moloch, or Raphen) as the Jews have done in the past.

And as such they have gained power over deceit, lust, and subterfuge. Satan's domain.

Yeah, because Christians are a model of goodness and upstanding behaviour....

And you're an idiot. Read the Gospels for his ancestry.

>europe is pagan for a long time
>catholicism shows up (basically paganism infected with jewish shit)
>starts destroying europe's culture and identity
>protestantism shows up (just purely jewish shit at this point)
>other abrahamic religions destroying other parts of the pagan world
>islam and isis destroying syria's pagan past
get the fuck out of here with this kike stuff
it's a MIDDLE EASTER RELIGION
>muh christianity savior of the white race
Sup Forums tards never cease to amaze me

How do you rationalize your antimexicanism with the fact that the Average North Mexican Woman is the most beautiful?

My Jew called what passes for Jews today children of the devil.

Not really hard to be antisemitic on that one.