The Golden Armada

Let's talk about a new nation. A nation on the sea. A nation not controlled by the (((jew.))) A nation that can become the next great super power. I speak of the Golden Armada.
>Who will rule this nation?
There will be a committee of people from pol that will rule the country as heads of ships, this will be continued by future heads of ships in the future. There will be also be a supreme leader who will lead the country in foreign affairs.
>Where will this nation be?
The nation will roughly reside in the area marked in pic related, this will change based on influences necessary to avoid encroaching other nations.
>What about food and water?
Water will be acquired through desalination of water samples from the ocean. Food will be acquired through fishing along with farming on giant farm ships.
>How will you keep from getting BTFOd?
We will ally ourselves early on with a super power for protection. The US and Russia are the two most likely candidates.

So what will you do? Will you join the Golden Armada or will you remain a filthy landlubber and get destroyed by mass immigration, leftism, and the (((jew?)))

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will I be able to zap nogs with my electro bolt ability?

Tenochtitlan an Aztec city was founded in the middle of a lake. I want to believe this could be doable for a sea as well.

Homosexuality and other degeneracy will be outlawed.
What separates us from the Aztec is that we will be a more nomadic empire, similar to the Mongols. But yes water based civilization is completely possible. The only reason it does not exist currently is, like nomadic civilizations, these civilizations were overpowered by terrestrial ones.

Ok I've got a ship when do we start?

This is good, we will need to acquire a sustainable population, which is about 160. We will also need a scouting team to scout out the area marked to make sure it will work. We will also need to devise a flag, government system, a source of GDP, and our relations with other countries. Finally, once everything is ready to go, we must get the future citizens out to the territory and put our plan into action.

I might join you guys with my oil platform, if you'll take me

You larping or for real about the oil platform?

Are there alternate locations to start? Starting in Fukishima-waters seems like a bad place to try to grow

>sea nation
>literally a gun nation
sing me in , and call me the king of the seas

I'd head to the South Pacific and Antarctica but am already in the North Pacific and am not concerned about Fukushima, went scuba diving multiple times and everything is still the same way it has been forever here.

>You larping or for real about the oil platform?
For real. We will probably need oil, right?

Oil would definitely be good, then we won't have to trade for it. Where is it located?

My boat runs on diesel so duh. Your platform in the Gulf of Mexico or where?

Yeah, Gulf of Mexico. Do you know if there is a way to transport it to Pacific? Otherwise it may just be Golden Armada overseas territory.

we should get some oil plataforms and put some niggers to work for the oil , menwhile we are at sea

So you can haul up anchors and be towed around? How big is this thing? I bet it could be kite sailed.

I must admit, a nation made up of super ships is a really fun larp.

It can be towed around, but I don't know if it's feasible to move it so far away. We will need to go around South America, do you think we have the capabilities for that atm? We will also need some protection against pirates etc

user owns an oil rig?

Turn down the larp a few notches.

I propose a golden flag with a red or black ship emblem in the center

chilean here
visit my country if you need food and boats
we have cheap food (a quality one) and a lot of boats

Yeah, it's been in the family for couple of generations

most ships aren't designed to be lived in long term.

>chilean here
Thanks user. How safe is it to pass around of South America? Do you think it's feasible for oil rig to pass?

Somehow we would need to get a military grade ship or armed civ ships

We won't be able to tow immediately, we will need both the ships and territory before we can bring it over to its new home. We will also need to get the weapons to protect from pirates before transfer.
This could be interesting, I would also suggest a sun on the horizon behind the ship. Would anyone care to draw this up?

>Somehow we would need to get a military grade ship or armed civ ships
Let's see if any user has something like that available. Otherwise, we'll have to think outside the box.

tss , just come near chile , we are cool , the most dangerous stuff is on the land , but in certain places at nigth

Thank you for this user. We can also pick you up when we stop by. Where would be a good place to dock?

Right. It's a major undertaking. And being in the gulf you aren't in international waters which defeats the purpose.

I heard I ice(((berg))) just broke.. c-can we claim it as the ice nation

my country is a living port , valparaiso is the most know and always selling stuff (also more close to the capital) but i am telling you , be careful at nigths , legends tell niggers from haiti and colombia come here to steal our shit
Also many thanks for the offering , i have friends that are in the boat things , some even in the chilean marines , migth interests you the services of some amateurs in sea stuff (related in army stuff of course , sorry for my bad english)

Due to the (((UN))) being a pile of shit, we will get no recognition if we establish our naton on Antarctica. We could have an "unofficial" colony there though.

It will never happen. Every Sup Forums country project either never gets momentum, or turns out to be a scam.

To be Honest, I have though about the possibilities of a nation serving on the sea and in the skies. Two areas that man have not truly conquered on earth is the seas and skies. Yet we still try to claim more land and space.

There are however a few issues with sea and skies, sustainability.

Food must be grown in sunlight and the sea can't provide you with all the food man needs for survival. With the skies, you are talking about plenty of light but no food at all.

Fish is a good source of protein but much higher than other meats, Veggies are nil and Fruit are nil. Don't forget about scurvy. So having a platform which food is grown has to be made, which means you have to import it from somewhere. Rocking and Rolling on a Ship however, I wonder how healthy a plant would grow.

What might be more plausible actually would be like Rapture, under the water, away from storms and just in the habitat zone for light to reach, albeit a bit dimmer. If it was secured at the bottom of the sea, it would be stable to then expand sections outward for more and more land instead of relying on just ships. Another curiosity would to make it as if a giant submarine instead of an actual city in pic related. Keeping on the move to evade discovery or attack. Sorta like 2000 leagues under the sea style.

Perhaps the ships could be a diversion from the *real* country?

what if you make dome ships?

It would be wonderful to help with that. Especially if you have friends in the marines, we can very quickly have an established military. I would think the best time period to arrive there would be around your guys' summer solstice at the crack of dawn, then we have the most time to sunset to get resources.
The idea of a giant ship platform seems to be best. What we can do as well is we can have a kind of gyroscope built into the ship so that it doesn't rock or at least not as much.
That's very defeatist of you my friend.
The problem with having it underwater is that it will be extremely expensive to build. Having the country above sea level will be much easier, cheaper, and efficient.

hehehe yeah , problem is , you have to sell this idea to my friends , and even me.
For now the idea is pretty good to me , i like how the sea sounds , but i dont know if all my friends who could be interested would join , some of them would need a good reason
also , we all live in the capital , and going to valparaiso , tooks a while , we would need big cordination

You can call me a defeatist, but I have been in countless threads like these, and they never happen, even when it seems like hundreds are on board and willing to put time and resources into it.

>gyroscope built into the ship
No, that's not functional at all there are other ways to eliminate that. With my ketch I just put up the mizzen sail while on anchor and it stops the rocking and rolling, or you can hang a sea anchor over the side and do the same. Also big ocean doesn't have all the chop and isn't as bad as inland waters.

OP LARPS too hard. You're not going to make a nation. And even if you did, it would be degenerate, and you know it.

>Anything that might be good for pol must be kike related.
k

If you know anything about ancient ships, they always wanted to outbest the other by building larger. One of the best still used methods was the catamaran design. I say for the flag ships of the nations, it probably would be a good idea.

Although I still think we should also think about under the water as much as above the water. Not only evasion from other nations and peoples, but also evasion from the storms and high seas. If you lose your farming ships in a storm, that would be a very very bad day.

What do you mean? Like completely sealed off? (submarine) or like a dome like greenhouse?

greenhouse
i also see many problems whit a sea nation in boats , like for starters , how would money work , where would be the banks and hospitals , you would need a huge ship for it , or specifical ships , and all the fleet would need to follow everyone

>And even if you did, it would be degenerate, and you know it.
Who knows? Hardship is the best repellant for degeneracy. And no one said it will be easy.

Unfortunately, I do not know your friends but as you are friends with them, I assume they are not extreme leftists. The idea of being free from the (((jew))) can be very alluring, as well as being able to pick up and move wherever you want, and not having to deal with the depravity we face in the current western world. People will also be able to vacation a lot easier as they won't be confined to work schedules and already have the method to go there. As for timing, we will need to figure out sailing time and a location for everyone to meet.
This sounds like a good idea. What we can also do is have storage ships or submarines down below to store seeds and other supplies in case anything goes bad.

these are the type of friends i have
redpilled and hardworkers
the redpilled will join totally , but the hardworkers will probably not and thats because of they jobs , bussines and shit
But of course , they will travel for the summer

It would be expensive to build, as to where a man and a ship could just take to the high seas. Although you are trying to build a nation, it isn't easy logistically at all to get started. Underwater would be safer than above but either way, still an issue to get started.

Underwater has the fault of, building underwater, oxygen, and power. Not to mention trying to transport what ever to continue to build under water.

An Idea would be to build modular, and compartmentalize the whole thing. Have it like building in space and space stations. Everything will have docking ports that seal to another allowing quick building and movement between moduals. If something happens to a compartment, it is then sealed off.

Moduals could be built on surface ships then sunk to the waters below. Oxygen can be created from ionizing the water, Electricity can be made with generators taking advantage of underwater currents.

Food can be grown on stable platforms in the habitual zones and on surface ships brought down.

yarr twould be a shame if a few merchant vessels went missin' on these seas

We could definitely have hospital ships, but having citizens train medically could work as well. As for money, we would need a coin system instead of paper for obvious reasons and could also do traditiona trading at least domestically (such as trading fish for oil)
Keelhauling degenerates would also be a good deterrent.

Some thoughts:
>It should be called the Golden Flotilla, as a flotilla is a group of vessels that can be either civilian OR military, an Armada is strictly warships.

>We can't just import all food, makes sanctions way too powerful for cowing the nation around. You need motherbase type platforms anchored to the sea floor to be able to grow food, or to be able to make artificial islands on top of reefs. For that you need to have a lot of money.

>Forget the US as an ally, they will fuck up anything trying to muscle in on international waters because they're the naval hegemon.

>Russia is a possible ally, China too, but be wary of PRC/CCP subversion, though being a naval state in international waters makes things easier.

>How to get money:
1. Specific things that we could make that other countries couldn't or that would be hard to manufacture due to laws in other countries, namely small arms, some narcotics, counterfeit money, and Data hosting (which is what another naval microstate, Sealandia, makes its living doing.)
2. Oil.
3. Rich, FUCKING rich, benefactors who see a white ethnostate as important and are convinced that a naval state can work.
4. Gray Area surgeries and research that other countries might not allow, such as anything Cloning or Stem Cell related, or organ transplans SPECIFICALLY.
5. Where do you get Organs?
-> Prisoners.
China does this, however they do it with pretty much any prisoner, even just political prisoners like falun gong practitioners.
We will harvest organs from any convicted murderers, child sex offenders with enough proof, and illegal immigrants/captured pirates/foreign assailants.

With all those things, you could probably have the capital to bust the inevitable sanctions that would be placed on you for trying to start a naval state in international waters on ethnic nationalist grounds.

Even the military of the US has on board clinics on each ship, but a hospital in itself would need it's own ship. The issue I personally see is not having a stable platform due to the oceans waves. Hence why I say underwater would be better for many things. Especially when an operation is a must for a patient.

one word
Cuba

>

Is this reddit? What the fuck is this cringey shit

Tenochtitlan was a city built completely on floating platforms bound together. Theoretically it is possible with even ships on open seas. How ever might not serve well on high seas.

Why not read the tread a bit. I am here because one of the last frontiers not explored was truly the seas and skies of this planet. How would one work? Even if all theory, still interesting.

we've had these threads before, many many times.

Some people wanted to buy a small island or even an oil rig. The idea for a while was to buy a couple cruise ships, lash them together, and start our very own nation on the waves. Sailing around, trading, farming power and food from the ocean. Since we'd be outside all international borders, people would fly in for gambling and drugs. Eventually we'd be able to expand our fleet and buy weapons.

You know that part of the pacific is multiple miles deep right?

I agree with you except on how we grow food. We have previously talked about how to do this and would not need to make islands for it. Although yes, we do need to make it ourselves.

Another thing that we could develop in the future is the ability to have our ships go underwater during storms or other dangers.

not everywhere

Damn didn't even see these posts.

And yeah for the open sea it might be a bit harder to keep any platform together. Although probably temporary to which the platforms could move would be better as it would allow the surface ships to run from storms.

Yarrr, sounds like a plan, lets do dis

I guess, but they also had land surrounding the lake on which to farm. We wouldn't. We would need stationary platforms to make into massive vertical farms, and that takes some serious capital. If you just lashed some boats together, you'd A. probably capsize the boats the first el nino, and B. be a team of maybe 20 people at best living on a cruise ship that is rusting away.
You'd need to find some kind of super rich person who sees some benefit in this, and convince them to give you money to get at least one stationary platform, some good boats, or an artificial island started, plus starting supplies, tidal power generators, and staff for the whole thing that knows maritime stuff, fishing, electrical engineers, probably one or two medics, hydroponic technicians, a few soldiers, and some IT people.and that's the basics. That would be your starting point.

Yes, a moving platform or giant ship would be the best method for things like that

I'm also going to link a discord so that when the thread dies we can keep getting this set up. discord gg/SMhjkpu

If you get it up and running I'll join, but I'm not investing a dime into another "Sup Forums fantasizes about it's own nation" episode.

Yeahhhh....It's just not doable unless you have a legitimate movement IRL or someone with millions of dollars to throw at R&D and infrastructure to get it to a point where it's self-sustaining.

If you guys really want to start a white ethnostate, just donate to northwest front so they can get an office building to base out of and after that point it'll be 20 years tops before the Pacific Northwest could be a white ethnostate according to the butler plan.

I really don't see the pacific northwest becoming an ethnostate. Let me get a quick rundown on this butler plan.

You actually spend money on one of these schemes? Ouch!

Where did I say I've donated before? I've participated in LARP threads, but I've never done more than present ideas.

This shouldn't cost people money besides fuel and similar. I'm currently running some bitcoin mining myself atm to start funding my end.

To follow up, shit like boats will not need to get out there will mainly be what people already have. Once we have the nation started we get get income through trading and use that to build and buy larger ships for the uses needed and more residential ships.

Oh Ok well same here then.

So what are going to do? Just hang out in the middle of the ocean?

Hmm what about pic related?

Well we can start collecting resources and finding trade partners for them. We would have fish, oil, and minerals, along with legalized gambling, drugs, etc.

While interesting, that wouldn't work to well as it kind flips horizontal to vertical. To avoid storms it would have to seal and then submerge.

Could I enter your country of? We have potatoes and llamas
Accept diversity

Enjoy your nationwide scurvey

Indeed but I was wondering how stable of a platform something like really is, can it be practical in any way?

Fine, but any debauchery and you will be killed or used for organs.

Well as said, mizzen sails and anchors over the sides would be pretty effective in keeping the thing stable. I'm not familiar with just how stable that thing is though. Although as mentioned earlier we can just have things that need stability underwater all the time if anchors and such aren't enough.

Last time I was on the seas was on a shrimp boat, irony has it, I am allergic to shrimp.

I don't know much about sailing so I will look into that.

Also I miss pompano. One of the most tastiest fish in the Gulf.

PS: Glad to of convinced you about underwater as being apart of the nation.

One of the main things I saw against underwater was having it be similar to Rapture, where a whole stationary city is underwater. Having instead things like hospitals underwater would work a lot more and as mentioned before, would be just about necessary for things like surgery. But yes having certain things underwater is completely reasonable.

Aye, stationary could always pose the treat of a sitting duck. If the whole underwater platform was also mobile, then if the location becomes compromise, you can bug out.

I would be like a rapture,but only because any group at sea needs to run like a city or town at the least. But an actual city? oh no no no.

My idea was modual cheap compartments that can be dropped under the water and would sink to the bottom where it would attach to the sea floor. Each piece would lock like a space station for quick access to another part.

If you need to bug out, the "pods" could then quickly resurface and be brought back aboard another vessel. Either that or even just be mini submarines that follows the main fleet.

Sounds great senpai, just like every other time this thread has been created.