Any good arguments againts drugs like acid?

My friends is trying to tell me that doing drugs like acid once isn't bad. Any good arguments against this?

no but i'll steal the shit outta this picture

Anecdotally, I've eaten hundreds of hits of acid and never had one bad trip. On the other hand, I remember multiple versions of the past and am not sure which one is real. It's generally not a problem though.

Really? In my opinion doing any type of hard drugs in degenerate... doing weed or some shit is completely fine

same here for the most part
except for the time i took an 8 strip after i took one and thought i didn't take any acid for some retarded reason. the peak was way too intense and i ended up crying on my bathroom floor while having insane audio visual hallucinations. after that it was nice though

Doing acid multiple times isn't bad either. It's not addictive, and the only people who who are admantly against the use of it always conveniently had a "friend" that just happened to jump off of a building while under its influence.

Some other people who tend to hate it are druggie degenerates who took the stuff at a party full of random strangers, loud music, and flashing lights, and thought it would be a good idea to just take some without a second thought. These are the same people that constantly fear monger about bad trips.

It's safe, just do your homework so you know what you're getting into and you'll be fine.

hmmmm would you call passing out and not being able to think yet having a conscious part of your brain after taking weed for the first time laced weed?

you can tell him some people are genetically disposed to addiction so trying any drugs in any form for some will more than likely lead to a more than one time thing. In all seriousness eating acid once probably won't be an issue for you unless you have a history of mental illness.

Trying acid once is not degenerate, it's eye-opening and makes you see the world from a different perspective.
Do shrooms once, then a week or more later, try acid once. Then do DMT.

Yeah it can drive you insane.

The reason im so against drugs is because the first time i took weed i was left crying on the floor and passing out every 5-8 seconds and it lasted like 2 hours...

sorry can re word that im not sure what your trying to say

Look it up online. When I was a teen, it was said that a person that dropped acid more than twice was considered legally insane.

chill man acid is good for you

lmao sorry. The first time I took weed I was in the closet crying. I was passing out every 6-8 seconds but I had a small part of consciousness that wanted to escape. Would you call this laced weed?

this is an excellent post

Um. Thats literally propaganda

No that happens. Especially with overthinkers. I dont smoke weed much because of it

Has the same ever happened to you?

you were passing out? what do you mean?

i think you just had an anxiety / panic attack

you need to sort yourself out

All intoxicants are forbidden by the Sunnah of our Prophet (SAW) and the Holy Quran.

If you're freaking out just smoke more weed. It'll help calm you down.

well I do ave very bad panic attacks daily. Well I don't think I was actually passing out but more just losing consciousness

Sounds more like an anxiety attack than anything which could have been amplified by the drug but it was almost certainly brought on by your own hysteria

Drugs aren't bad, they aren't good, they are just neutral. I hate dumbasses that act like acid is some kind of divine medicine, but it can be helpful and it can be harmful.

Personally I got a lot out of it when I did, especially the 8th and last time I did, but it's not that important. There's no amazing spiritual lessons you learn from LSD that regular meditation won't provide, with more clarity and reward. It can be fun, but spiritual proponents of LSD of consumerist mongrols, there's nothing more arrogant and obnoxious than believing you can buy and consume meaningful spiritual experiences like it's a Coke. It's the epitome of western consumerist culture.

All you junkies in this thread know why that shit needs to stay illegal. Those of you without McJobs have nowhere to be tomorrow.

There's differently a correlation between your loser lifestyle and drug use.

well you should do something about that then.

watch jordan peterson, he's good for that sort of thing

Bad trips are the best
Not really unless your family has history of mental illness

For sure, Ill check him out!

what do you think lsd or shrooms is like?

LSD is actually very good for getting off of hard drugs and alcohol, what's nice is it has no minimum threshold, so you can take enough to not trip out and still have slightly heightened senses and reduce or eliminate the urge to drink or do other drugs.

Yes, I have severe panic attacks and a little social anxiety.

Why does it need to stay illegal?

Literally a myth.

you sound like a pussy

I'm legit the definition of a beta... also 15

Read it slower, burnout.

>tell me that doing drugs like acid once isn't bad
bahahahahha
are you a faggot
kys

I think a weed habit is much worse for your brain and body than acid. Imo acid can be an important factor to self-cultivation whereas any other types of drugs have a far greater degenerative effect.

It's all about where you are, who you're with, and who you are. A lot of people with shotty pasts and upbringings may not be able to handle the intense introspection if they are not strong enough of a character. Some people could benefit from such wicked thoughts though.

Weed makes me lazy, hungry, and merely seek pleasure. LSD gives me a craving for data.

People who try them suddenly stop being against them. Ergo, we must ban them to ensure no one takes them.

get the fuck off this board you underaged leafcuck

I've done acid about 50 times, shrooms probably 30 (I'd rather shrooms). Know that thing about flashbacks, where they say you can randomly see/hear/feel some shit years later? Yeah, total bullshit.

I only did those so much because they don't show up in a drug test. Granted half the time I did acid I'd microdose, the first time I took 2 tabs, that was a rockin good time.

I can tell you that a couple times is fine. Depending on your experiences, and if you're not a retard who hangs out with retards, you'll understand things in life differently and it's almost always positive.

Shrooms helped me to stop being a raging douche bag, made me reflect on my behavior thru an experience I had while on them.

Acid is like... think of shrooms like fresh fruit, acid is canned fruit, like those small cups of dole that can sit on a shelf for half of a year.

Shrooms upset your stomach because you're basically giving yourself food poisoning, and the high comes and goes in waves, with the waves getting less tense towards the end.

People who have bad experiences are faggots. I've tripped in foreign countries, before going to bars, concerts, and I had to drive a time or two, that I really don't condone unless you're a wicked good driver.

Moral of the story, don't be an over-emotional faggot, don't hype it up, just take and experience. But as "life changing" as it can be, it won't be so life changing after the first 5 times.

It's ignorant to make blanket statements about all illegal drugs without taking each one into consideration and weighing its positives and negatives. Some drugs can be taken responsibly, and others can't. Entheogens have spiritual benefits lawmakers ignore. You should question why a thing is or isn't illegal. Critical thinking shouldn't be a lost art.

The no
Faggot nothing before 18

as a professional musician it helps me greatly with writers block/resetting yourself when you are creativly drained

Okay I just did and I still don't understand. I'm confused as to why point:
>All you junkies in this thread know why that shit needs to stay illegal. Those of you without McJobs have nowhere to be tomorrow.
Leads to conclusion
>ergo it must stay illegal.

Maybe the whopping 3 times I've done acid has fried my brain but I don't see why implying that people who do acid are losers means that it should be illegal and we should penalize them for doing it. Even if we accept the premise (which I'm very sceptical of to begin with) the conclusion does not follow - if someone wants to do something then that's their responsibility and they should have to put up with the consequences. It should not be up to society to tell them what they can or cannot do to themselves.

Enjoy your ban, retard.

No I'd call it you being a fucking lightweight.

to answer your OP

lsd and psychedelics aren't like other drugs that make you feel a certain way every time you take it. like cocaine or caffeine or whatever.

how you're doing emotionally, psychologically, and the setting you're in are the most important factors.

you will perceive the world in a way you never have before and become very introspective. you can get in a head space where you follow unpleasant thoughts that can evoke a lot of fear.

on the other hand, the experience can be profound and insightful. it's called a trip for a reason. it lasts 8 - 12 hours.

if you're having regular panic attacks you should not take lsd.

sort yourself out first. lsd / psychedelics are no joke

I mean the worst thing about drugs is getting convicted for possession which a fake crime since a crime requires an injured party (which in this case is the taxpayer) and people get high anyways why not just let them do it? Whats crazy is that they cant even keep up with all the new drugs being made so effectively many drugs are already legal and easy to buy. Just like everything else tech has revolutionized drugs and 20th century policing tactics are not up to the job of fighting an unwinable war.

Think about it from the dea agents perspective. He goes to work everyday trying to help make the country a better place but what happens? By the time he retires the drug crisis has reached endemic proportions, so what the hell was the point of putting all those people in jail?

fucc I new I should have used my proxy chain

It's really not too bad desu. The culture surrounding the use of it is pretty degenerate but I wouldn't say the drug itself is. I did it for the first time recently. Got lost in the woods of tent city and got tired of being high 7 hours into it. Overall I'd chock my experience up to a 6.5/10.

15 year olds should not take lsd

fuck you

LSD isn't a hard drug. That belongs to Xanax, Cocaine, Meth, Heroin.

you believed Tyrone when he said you has some bad weed? How that giant canyon that used to be your ass hole did not give it away that you had been drugged and raped is beyond me.

being creative is for pussies

Yea... thats kinda my point... In my opinion doing that shit at a young age it leads to degeneracy. At least 20 people in my school do that shit that they are all degens

if you want to start drinking your own piss then go ahead and do acid/shrooms. yeah friend does a bunch of that and has some very weird quirks now

sidenote can someone link me a video of colbert talking about the two scoops? i want to see it.

>if you want to start drinking your own piss then go ahead and do acid/shrooms

Acid is relatively safe compared to a lot of drugs. Should you do it? Depends on where you are in life if you don't have underlying mental conditions then sure do it but if you think you might discover things about yourself that you don't want to then I advise against it. Also on the legality side, legalize all drugs let people have control over themselves.

You sound like you haven't left the closet

nigga you went full 4th dimensional attunement. Never go full 4th dimensional attunement

turn your friend into the cops

Weed can worsen or even bring on panic attacks in some people.

>long term moderate smoker here

>Snitching
>Ever

Yes you heard me imply you're a faggot

He's never done it he's just trying to tell me its not as bad as the public makes it out to be.

Yes, and not only is not addictive, but it and other psychedelics (notably Ayahuasca/DMT) can help you deal with actual addictions like alcohol.

I originally read that as
>Women can worsen or even bring on panic attacks in some people
And I was thinking "Yup, that's right".

This, popping acid once really won't br an issue unless combined with what is stated in that post. I mean doing any drug enough will have its effects and alter brain chemistry. Those who say otherwise are deluding themselves.

don't care he's a criminal
Dude if hes telling you to he probably had done it in the past, if you can get him to confess to it on camera that would be ideal. Or if he hasn't done it just tell his parents (assuming you are under 18) or his boss. That ought to put a stop to all this LSD business

>take like 6-7 grams of dried shrooms
>suddenly start throat singing
>see all kinds of fractals
>realize the universe is a fractal
>there is no beginning
>there is no end
>aw shieet

10/10 will do again

>don't care he's a criminal
And?
Better than being a snitch.

What are you? A nigger?

>Any good arguments against this?
Replace "acid" with "Prussic Acid". See how that argument holds up.

where do these pics come from they look so awesome
Dude I honestly don't give a fuck what you think. Friendship is bull, loyalty is worthless, we all die so nothing has meaning. So fuck your friends they are just as worthless as you.

I'm taking all weekend for the Phish concerts

Acid is fucking great when used responsibly bro. It's not addictive and in my experience is a much healthier and consistent treatment for depression than pharmaceuticals. Not to mention how it boosts your creativity and ability to appreciate things. Steve Jobs in Silicon Valley have been experimenting with taking it for the last couple years to help them with with work. Steve Jobs also did it a bunch back when he was younger and swore by the stuff.

>doing drugs like acid once isn't bad. Any good arguments against this?

This seems like a bad position to start from. Instead of looking for reasons why acid is bad, try asking yourself why you think it's bad in the first place? Who told you that it's bad/dangerous? What are their arguments? Personally, I was told all kinds of shit about drugs in DARE and the really religious school I went to, and then I came to find out a lot of what they told me were either exaggerations or complete fucking lies.

I hope you get raped in prison you depressed fag

>friendship is bull, loyalty is worthless, we all die so nothing has meaning
That is very edgy.
But lets pretend it's true for the sake of argument. Even if it is then that would include loyalty to the state and that the law has no meaning ergo criminals don't do anything wrong in breaking it.

I understand in America being white means being a gigantic cuck but going to the cops is just not on ever.

I wouldn't pin the blame on D.A.R.E. no one took that seriously. I avoid drugs but it's not help to those fucksticks. The general view of drugs being bad comes from the stories, effects, addicts, and culture that follow. They aren't good persay but not all of them are gonna put you in the dirt

We make our own meaning in life, and my meaning of life is to fuck with criminal pieces of shit who do drugs. And that talk about being white in America means being a cuck is pretty bold coming from a guy living in londonstan who voted for labour

And what does not going to the cops help? That being said I wouldn't turn my buddy in for acid or weed. But if they were doing heroin or some shut than yea. Standing ideally by is asking for the situation to get worse. That being said if I see some shady shit in my neighborhood I'm gonna report that shit. Are you from Europe or anything or just poorly educated. I guess you would be fine with Jamal or Ahmed raping your wife too. Because
>snitches get stiches

>We make our own meaning in life, and my meaning of life is to fuck with criminal pieces of shit who do drugs
Here is the thing though. That is not making your own meaning in life, that is vicariously having a sense of purpose by working for the interests of the state. You have not actually created any values, or aesthetics, or any moral virtue of your own - you have just adopted dominant ideology as a lifestyle. Indeed this is the exact opposite of making your own meaning, this is extremely bad faith as it's a way of deliberately avoiding your own freedom by vesting all decision-making in what the law says.

>And that talk about being white in America means being a cuck is pretty bold coming from a guy living in londonstan who voted for labour
Actually I live in Ireland and Labour doesn't run here. But tbqh if they did I would have, Corbyn is a god.

Nvm see the flag. Argument is literally null. You avoid snitching because
A. Eurocuck
B. Too afraid to stand against shit
C. Your guvment hates you
D. You are probably a minority

chemically lsd, psilocybin and dmt are the same family and interact with the same parts of the brain
if you are harboring unresolved issues in your psyche it forces them out (opens the doors of perception - removes your subconscious filter that normally blocks stuff)
this is what it was originally for, you are meant to have a 'bad trip' in the psychiatrists office and then get over it
if you are a well-balanced person it can be an enlightening and moving experience
truth is, most people are fucking dumbasses with unresolved issues and should definitely not take it to 'party', it is for well balanced psychonauts and philosophers to enjoy
t. went through my psychedelic phase nearly 30 years ago, fuck i'm old

take acid and go outside. Just sitting in your front lawn in the sun will be amazing. Acid is derived from ergot fungus. A great ape ate the magic mushroom and became the first self aware human being.

Grape Ape?

>t.Kike

Deflect and ask what are the health benefits

>In my opinion doing any type of hard drugs in degenerate.

Define "hard drugs", and why you think it's degenerate? Why is weed ok in comparison? Your frame of reference seems odd to me.

Not sure how Steve Jobs got to the beginning of that one sentence. It should be Engineers/Techies.

>I wouldn't pin the blame on D.A.R.E. no one took that seriously.

I took it seriously, but my upbringing was extremely sheltered and involved taking everything every adult said as gospel without question. Everybody at my school took DARE seriously.

>The general view of drugs being bad comes from the stories, effects, addicts, and culture that follow.

But who was telling you these stories, and about the effects? Who, regardless of their intention, made it seem like you could get addicted to any drug if you used it once? In my experience it was a ton of lies and propaganda, so it behooves anybody whose default stance on drugs is "hurr they're bad/degnerate" to do some independent research

I don't think this guy is worth arguing with, bruv. If he isn't a troll, he's an unreasonable faggot.

>bad faith
well someone watched a 5 minute video on Nietzsche before entering the chat lol.
Anywho look, I cam to the idea out of fucking with the criminal scum who do drugs for one reason and one reason only, spite. You see when I was younger some older boys were mean to me and they smoked weed behind the school just about everyday. I told the principle about it and they both got expelled. It was the best feeling of my life, so yes I do hate on druggies and no it has not logical reason but this isn't because I watched some dare program when I was a kid, I just like to fuck with drug addicted pieces of shit/ Also if you think Corbyn is good for your country you are a fucking cuck.

Here's the thing though. By going to the cops you've just made the situation as bad as it could possibly get - going to prison is not going to cure your heroin addiction it is only going to make it worse. Here virtually everyone who is addicted to heroin started doing it in prison. Only now that they've been in prison they just got to spend a shitload of time with absolutely no one but other criminals. In this way jail is like criminal-college.

>b-but what if they OD and die
Well that's their responsibility and they knew full well that could happen when they started doing heroin.

> I guess you would be fine with Jamal or Ahmed raping your wife too. Because
I'm a firm believer in that people should settle their own disputes and ideally I'd like to think that there were no cops and instead crimes like that were just settled by lynch-mobs like Americans did before they stopped caring about freedom.

Can cause mental health issues if the person wasn't all there to begin with. That's about it really, it isn't addictive, it has an insanely high LD50 and the "you'll jump off a building because you'll think you can fly" bullshit is exactly that, complete and utter bullshit, an acid trip isn't like that at all.

Good let the faggot die and OD in prison, I hope he gets raped, serves him right for doing drugs lol
>stopped caring about freedom
yes because the people of England are so free in comparison

>if you are harboring unresolved issues in your psyche it forces them out (opens the doors of perception - removes your subconscious filter that normally blocks stuff)
>this is what it was originally for, you are meant to have a 'bad trip' in the psychiatrists office and then get over it

This. You get the trip you need, not necessarily the trip you want.

>t. went through my psychedelic phase nearly 30 years ago, fuck i'm old

Damn, we have some oldfags on here. Do you have grand children?