It's a "The left can only talk politics via movie or cartoon references" episode

>It's a "The left can only talk politics via movie or cartoon references" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64mWOoj68qo
youtube.com/watch?v=5CapI3z7VtA
archive.is/Z3PEp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these people need to be killed

>it's a "the right can only suck russian cocks" edition

>Muh Russia
Your retarded conspiracy got BTFO some months ago, please neck yourself.

>when you are such a literal who that you have to be presented as "Lord of the rings actor"

#1) pop culture references, see Star Wars, LOTR, etc
#2) penises, the end.

Im surprised you didnt say cock holster, thats a hot one these days

>when you're so far beneath a literal who that there isn't even anything for you to be presented as

This is what happens when your political ideology is completely rooted in fantasy

This segment was a lot of fun. Not sure what you're on about

fpbp

>It's a "The left can only talk politics via movie or cartoon references" episode
It's not that they can't do it otherwise, it's a strategy because most people don't know anything else anymore

Stop perverting LOTR.

Yes-man?

Ya it's not like there is some email trail directly linking the campaign to the Russian government.

Throw the jew down the well so my people can be free

yeah they'e not independant smarties like us! le pepe big guy for you we're fighting against the evil jews just liek in they live! XD

Are you all butthurt because Colbert got to be in one of the Tolken movies and you couldn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=64mWOoj68qo

me agree

>race of men gets NINE RINGS

GD DMN DRMPH!!!

>being so triggered you can't even write a decent larp
I bet your hands were shaking violently while typing this

Yeah I know so funny how the left keeps trying to understand reality through the lens of kid fiction instead of stuff like Jung I mean--

youtube.com/watch?v=5CapI3z7VtA

Stay delulu if it helps you sleep at night.

how is this different than comparing trump to the emperor of man or goku or some shit?

A lawyer who knows someone at the Kremlin is totally the same thing as "the Russian government."

archive.is/Z3PEp
Unbelieveable, these fuckwads

Who?

Oh, that lame faggot who can't even meme? Landwhale, please. Only losers watch tv.

Remember when Colbert was a cunt to Bill Burr for no reason?

What would these people be doing with their time if Trump wasn't president?

I'm A FUCKING LEAF and I;m the first one to notice Colbert's hands

also c a p c h a s are being CUNTS tonight

They'd be dead like all of us.

So utterly gay as to be almost unfathomable.

You idiot. You don't think we know these segments are made to manipulate. There was even a succinct post on how Jon oliver's show was perfect hypnosis. The point is humiliation is a weapon the right hasn't used since the Founding fathers. "The left can't meme" is what normies need pounded into their heads.

The funny thing is that trump was so fucking stupid that he didnt also meet through an intermediary

"I don't like cultural references because they require me to know something outside the interwebs."

I support Trump but I found this to be pretty funny actually
And I normally really dislike the lefts constant spamming of fictional references

I can't believe I used to be scared of these people! Wow! 2018 is going to be a fucking murderslide!

I thought liberals hated LotR for being too white
I know Cobert is a Tolkienfag too, but they need to keep lotr out of this garbage.

FPBP

>It's a "The beaner can only talk about the Average North Mexican Woman via repeating the OP" episode

This webm always destroys liberals. The best they can do is say "he's the president", but no president has ever had even a tenth of this level of obsession. Not even GW Bush.

what a fucking parasite

Scoops-man

can you blame him? the normies are eating it up and demanding more. he would be a retard to stop what he's doing.

this is fucking gold where can i find more

this

I want Ja Rule to read Trump tweets

>>it's a "the right can only suck russian cocks" edition
THIS.

In case you haven't noticed celebrity after celebrity after Rockstar after celebrity has come out and exposed themselves as a liberal freak or an outright pedophile. Keeping certain movies or music groups or whatever out of it is an impossibility and it's a totally non sequitur concept at this point. What you're seeing is just people gravitating to one side or the other. It's the first real political climate in US history where people are being exposed very clearly. And it's a good thing. It's all in keeping with the current overall essence of the times which is exposure and lifting the veil and transparency.

>not recognizing that LOTR is a white nationalist reactionary pro-monarchy work of literature
Truely a Sup Forums tier book

Is sharia blue blessing our board again with a thinly veiled thread from Allah?

They're committing a slow suicide.

>submissive yes man

Has someone made a mod that makes Colberts face into Yes-Man's face yet?

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

this

There are a lot of walls of irrelevancy in this attempted insult that you would first have to penetrate before convincing anybody on this board that this would be a bad thing over sucking the cock of the DC government in the first place.

DRUMPY!

When presented so literal you haven't beneath even anything

Holy shit I thought I was the only one

I saw this earlier today and its just so insipid and lazy.

I mean what do Gollum and Trump have in common that makes this clever? I can't think of anything other than the fact that Colbert considers them both villains.

Like when they cast a Trump like character as Julius Caeser, I could at least see what they're going for; but Gollum? He's not a bombastic character, he's not rich, he's not a leader, it makes no fucking sense.

The thought process really doesn't seem to go beyond, here's a character who's a villain and who has a funny voice, so lets have the guy who does the funny voice use it to read things Trump said because Trump is a villain and speaking in a funny voice can be used in lieu of writing an actual joke. Its just lazy.

Peterson is a centrist at this point.

There were entire threads of these weeks ago

This is actually known as the Devils Horns effect, the opposite of the Halo effect

This is just pathetic at this point. This is not doing anything. I'm pretty sure Trump supporters don't watch Stephen Cuckbert's filthy show. This is pretty tiresome.

>the left can't even orc post correctly
CAN THESE PEOPLE DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

He can't keep getting away with this...

the libs are gollum at the risk of self destruction they will get back their precious

Translation for white Liberals: You scraped the blubber off of my precious. Yoooooooooooou. Scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaped. the blubbeeeeeeeeeer. Off of my preciousssssssssss!

The meaning of all that is "You Scraped The Flesh Off Of My FACE!"

Trump getting elected has made the white Liberal a bizarre caricature of himself.

Yes, the lawyer who's was fiercely anti-Trump and anti-Putin on social media and connected to Fusion GPS, nothing suspicious at all!

Whereas the right can only talk politics via video game and internet references.