So is the CNN meme war over

We were doing raids and then we just stopped, no more threads, nothing, wtf happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfBuvRk1thQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rM-Tn6IoK28
youtube.com/watch?v=pCApt61IFDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I posed this question an hour ago, and got zilch for a replies

I don't know but it's honestly kind of sad, I thought we were gonna do something

CNN is boring

It was fun doing though kind of like a hobby, it also had a little bit of meaning to it though

Their ratings dropped to the point where cartoon reruns do better.

Job completed.

I saw that but I thought we'd do more

The CNN meme war was in response to the news that they had a highly incriminating story on the Trump Russia scandal. Trump and Putin expected it to drop so they went full out trying to discredit CNN. CNN is sitting on the story though because it would out one of the sources Mueller is working with. The war will continue but it's not as urgent as they thought it was and most of the work is already done as far as they're concerned.

Sup Forums mods were paid by Warner Network to ban, delete and silence any active CNN threads and posters.

Understandable, thanks user

>is the CNN meme war over

youtube.com/watch?v=CfBuvRk1thQ

what war u talkin about

liberals quickly mobilized to inform normies that if they like and share the CNN memes they're actually supporting icky DRUMPF propaganda.

>incriminating story
stop fucking kidding yourself kid

Gb2 reddit and do them there. Make your little froggies and giggle at them over at T_D.

What more can be done? They're reduced to a joke. They're so low, they'll finish the job themselves, just like Shia LaBoof.

because it was a nothingburger based on false details and you morons ate it up

it's not over yet guy. Best one I've see so far

youtube.com/watch?v=rM-Tn6IoK28

The next phase is when they realize that the whole Russian Trump Jr email thing...is a trap.....for them.....

I told yall what yall need to do... feed them fake news so juicy that they can't ignore it and watch them discredit themselves through Alex Jones.

You don't need to fight them when you can get them to kill themselves.

>Trump supporters brutally attack gay nigger jew in public!
>Trump official involved in child sex ring!
>Hacked emails reveal Trump-Putin collusion!
>Trump's tax forms leaked: nothing paid!
>Trump voter threatens to bomb Planned Parenthood clinic!
>Trump supporter shoots niglet at peaceful mosque!
>Ivanka nude photos leaked online!

fucking kek

activism is only really fun when there's a point and it's entertaining. Spamming memes to something that doesn't even get what memes are is pointless.

>incriminating....
more like slanderous

If people had presented evidence to the advertisers that give CNN all their money that half of CNN's viewiership were bots and this incapable of generating revenue for said advertising companies, we would have seen interesting things happen.

Instead, a bunch of spergs messages the advertisers demanding they stop their relationships with CNN as if it wa going to do something.

Had one chance. Blew it.

Next.

49 faggots and 1 dune coon

youtube.com/watch?v=pCApt61IFDA