Alright goys. So black member of ASAP Mob, "ASAP Bari" raped a white woman. This is his phone number...

Alright goys. So black member of ASAP Mob, "ASAP Bari" raped a white woman. This is his phone number. Here is a link to the video of him dragging a girl out a bed forcing her to suck his dick in the bathroom.

twitter.com/egomackey/status/885271137168404485

>black guy rapes a white woman
YAWN

Take this crate of MA-1310B ARMY: NOT YOUR PERSONAL ONE units. Contains 12 not giving a fuck about a coal burner.

NYPA
Y
P
A

Go contact the police and fuck off.

LOL HE ANSWERED

she went to bed with him. consider the toll paid.

> whiteknighting a tatted up rapper groupie

shameful tbqh

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Please call again and tell him he did a great job by making sure she paid the toll. Call him a based black man and that he'll always have a place in Canada.

>he was fully clothed
>she looked like a slutty prostitute

yeah, this is a big nothing burger

Bump, anyone calling should mention his pcp blunts

who cares, not your personal army

He told me to shut my cracka ass up.

I don't care about the coalburner but for the laughs I'd love to hear some calls.

Ask him if he likes fish sticks.

This we need vocaroos niggas

didn't pick up

Repost the video on liveleak and best gore

>Hurr who carez if she got raped by niggerz she burn da Cole durrrrr
This board is full of sexual frustrated 15 year old edgelords.

you guys wanna do it without getting caught?
fireRTC

google it
in browser, you just type in the number and you can call (and even spoof the number on the caller ID, you're welcome)

Somebody should FaceTime him

no. 15 year old edgelords think people are innocent and pure and that the kind of sluts that hang around these parties aren't doing it out of their own volition.

people know what they're getting themselves into 98% of the time. you've got a lot of living to do.

used burner

will send photo of ghetto gagger qween

B L E A C H E D

>Tattoos
>Hanging with niggers

She's not White. She's a lost cause. Fuck her.

Sorry about your small penis

>A white woman who has fucked niggers

>Gets raped

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FAGGOT.

Why should we give a shit about this nigger loving roastie?

Sage.

does anybody just want to do it b/c they are bored? jesus christ some larp fag psychologists here trying to diagnose people. stop being bitches. have phun and prank him.

>Still doesn't want a nigger rapist lynched
You're a cuck.

this.

>burns coal
>pays toll
It just proves /pol is always right. Now KYS

society is hopeless

She was naked in bed with a black guy. She's lucky to be alive, she should be sucking his dick.

How the fuck is anyone condoning this? A bunch passive aggressive 15 year olds dictating whats ok because nobody loves them or something? You kids truly are pathetic.