How do you respond when a woman or a cuck tells you...

How do you respond when a woman or a cuck tells you, "Being a feminist just means you support equal rights for men and women"?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lmgKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell them that men and women have had equal rights for decades.

Women aren't equal to men and therefore women should not have equal rights

"So, feminists are okay with the idea of me bodyslamming a thief on the pavement, no matter if it's a woman or man?"

I beat them with a switch.

This.

The immediate next thing is to say "current activist feminism" (a polite term for Marxist feminism) has very little left to argue about and seem to have even fewer answers or solutions for society that don't almost exclusively punish young white men for being white men.

You should not treat two different things as being equal because it is not just.

Equal rights to abort their baby.
Equal alimony
Equal Child Support
Equal total divorce settlements across all men and women.

>More money passes through our divorce courts than through all other courts combined. Probate, business, torts...

ask her to explain the shirt in the picture.
if she is one of those "loud and proud feminist"
they will have shirts that say. fuck white men. or i bathe in male tears like in OP's picture.
if all men are pigs does that make all women pigs? ask her that question and see how she reacts

What rights do men have that women do not have?

Forgot
>Equal benefits received from taxes.
>Women live longer, can work longer, yet work less and pay less taxes while drawing more benefits
>earn less than men yet spend more

>"Being a Men's Right's Activist just means you support equal rights for men and women"

Also forgot
>Equal number imprisoned and equal sentencing
>mfw there's 10 times more men than women in prison

Simple, I never talk to that person again.

Don't have time to redpill people, its easier to simply cut them out of my life, and let them learn the hard way.

>Being a feminist just means you support equal rights for men and women
There's no room for debate with someone who constantly moves the goalposts, and it's folly to even try.

Hum. I dunno. How about the right to make the same amount of money as Chad the investment banker and Chad medical doctor because they've studied just as much as him? They had to bust their ass just as much as them studying "communication" and they barely had any time to party with other Chads while betas helped them out with their research and wrote their papers. And then the right to marry doctor Chad and have him take care of them after working a little bit and partying even more in their 20s and 30s. But no, they're paid less than men so Chad ignores them when they're older. That's why.
We need Islam to finally defeat the patriarchy! It pisses off white males so that's gotta be the right thing to do.

>feminism
>about equality
>women are people
no sugartits, feminism is a conspiracy about patriarchy

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

I ask them politely, yet firmly to leave

Grab their wrists and force them to beat themselves.

>180
is this bait, or metabait?

Hi f@g$, I haven't been in 4 chan for 3 years.. I forgot...

How do you upvote/downvote a thread or reply?

Thanx!

Fill in your email address and password in Name. In options type upvote, it will send a confirmation link to your email, click the link.

This

I sage

No that guy was wrong if you turned 360 degrees you would spin in a complete circle and face the same position

>archive.is/lmgKg

Well, yeah, cunts are not men's equals

I tell them that until women are required to register for the draft that they will never be equal.

Penalties for Failing to Register

Failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term of up to five years, or a combination of both. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the Act is subject to the same penalties.

If a man fails to register, or provides Selective Service with evidence that he is exempt from the registration requirement, after receiving Selective Service reminder and/or compliance mailings, his name is referred to the Department of Justice for possible investigation and prosecution for his failure to register as required by the Act. For clarification, if a man is exempt from registering with the Selective Service System, his name is not forwarded to the Department of Justice. The federal law stipulates that names are to be submitted to the Department of Justice annually.

The more immediate penalty is if a man fails to register before turning 26 years old, even if he is not tried or prosecuted, he may find that some doors are permanently closed.

Women receive the majority of these services yet they face no penaltys

How exactly are women not equal.

I don't respond, it would be a waste of time.

There is no such thing as rights, or equality.

thats what a woman would say

I really do have these convos irl. Im very sexist. I tell them that if they arent cleaning my home, cooking my meals or sucking my dick I dont hqve any reason to hear a word they say. I am very much the outsider at work because of this as the guys white knight for the fat lesbians. meanwhile 3 girls have sucked my dick there at work in the back room over a 5 year period.

you rape them, literally the only suitable response.

Picture of a battered to death house wife fits perfectly into this thread.