Sup Forums you only like girls with vaginas over girls with penises because of our society making you think that way

Sup Forums you only like girls with vaginas over girls with penises because of our society making you think that way

Wut?

i completely agree

Wut

Fuck off leaf kys

You know what else is influenced by social norms? Society. You know, the fact that you can't just walk around killing and eating people, etc.

I agree with this, wanting a futa gf is not gay in the slightest

wrong I would like to procreate

If doubles, there is no "arguing" with God that he designed love to be between a goddamn man and a goddamn.

Screencap this post damnit.

I wouldn't be opposed to fucking a passing post-op tranny in a one night stand but I can't believe they expect us to be equally attracted to penises as to vaginas.

>girls with penises
are often more feminine with girls with pussies. Who cares, anyways?

Peak leaf-posting. Day of the rake can't come soon enough

>women with penises

You mean mentally ill men with a wig and a dress.

or maybe it's a natural instinct to want to put my penis in a vagina? doesn't hurt that vaginas feel fucking fantastic. I can't imagine why ANYONE would grip a dick, or lick some faggots asshole when you've got nice wet pussy to just slide right into. im telling you, if you haven't stuck your dick in a wet pussy, you're missing out on a feel good experience.

I can't put my dick inside of another dick. Also, I can't make a dick pregnant.

"People" like this just make me want to watch the world burn in nuclear fire.

I prefer womyn with flaburbgisnurgles.
Don't know what a flaburbgisnurgle is? You ignorant dichotocentric bigot.

I'd happily date a transwoman with a dick.

Just not you. You are ugly. Go away.

But I like girls with penises

>fight for decades to not have your sexual attraction dictated by someone with no stake in it
>dictate someone's sexual attraction despite having no stake in it

Typical fucking leftists. Give an inch they take a mile.

I thought it was because women don't penis

underage b&

I thought Rocky Dennis was dead.
Apparently he got a sex change instead.

This shit is just getting so... tiresome.

Women do not have penises. False premise.

no way this is not a psyop

>society influences your sexual preferences
>you are born gay

am*ricans and gayropeans, it's your obligation to the rest of the world to exterminate all these abominations and kikes who are pushing this shit. it's starting to spread all over the globe, do something before it's too late

imagine putting up with a women's bullshit and not getting children out of the deal

Women's bullshit is worth putting up with for children?

Justin Dennis is just a cross-dressing pervert who still likes women. LARPing as a woman makes his dick hard.

now i remember why i checked out of society back in 2012. we need ww3 or a nuke to go off and millions to be purged. this degeneracy must end.

Or maybe and hear me out here my biology wants me to pass on my gene's by means of procreation with a female, just some food for thought

#prayingyougetbanned

Most people here already know this I think. You honestly don't know how bad it is here.

Was at work the other day (sitting next to a kike) and the office lesbo/tranny walks up to the kike's desk and they start talking about the gender spectrum. I wanted to argue but I would have gotten fired in a heartbeat had I spoken up.

We can't even fight this degeneracy irl. All god-fearing men have been forced into hiding

I know plenty of butch stupid ass lesbians who wish they were men, but they will never understand what it is to be a man, no matter how masculine they try to act. They still break down and cry like a bitch if slapped.

are men better than women even at being stupid when they're fucked in the head enough?

Futa would still be women with a vagina tho.

PLS WHITE MEN, PLS FUCK MY JEWISH FEMININE PENIS!

I AM A WOMAN BECAUSE I SAY SO!!

He calls himself a lesbian. Isn't that discriminatory in itself?

And yes, I know. He's can't be lesbians. But what the fuck do I call him?

Tranny' s are more mentally ill then the shills attacking Anon5.

You should just pee standing up next to them all the time. Like in the living room. Say you're going green and pee in the house plants

Im ok with that

kek

All those virtue signalling idiots who encourage this are morally responsible for the eventual suicide.

checked

in the old days you'd tie this guy to the back of your truck and do what we used to call a "fag-drag"

kek I literally checked Google and the only thing that came out was this thread

Waddup yo, I haven't been in 4 chan for 3 years.. I forgot...

How do you upvote/downvote a thread or reply?

Thanx!

looks like there's much gassing to be done

Entry level trolling...

I doubt underage faggots understand the sheer pleasure that comes from penetrating a vagina that's wet and ready. im not saying I go out and get pussy all day, but I was commited to a pussy for 3 years and during that time we obviously had sex and she was obviously really into me so it only makes sense that her pussy was wet. All Im saying is that pussy beats all ALL in terms of pleasure when it comes to penetration. assholes, mouths, whatever orifice you can think of, vaginas have them all beat.

This is less horrific than trannies

this 200% :^)

Incorrect. Last time i tried sticking my dick inside another dick i got a really bad nosebleed

We need to crush women back into submission and out of these pseudo "thinking" fields of mental masturbation. What a goddamn waste of a white woman's most fertile years.

This fucking jewery commie gobbidlygook is literally soul crushing & poison to the minds of women. These sick fucking people become OBSESSED with these made up terms to filter their reality. Goddamn commie scum focuses everything on degenerate sex being the foundation of purpose.

We MUST get the overton window back to reality, retake our education system back from the juden & start instilling real values on our white young girls.

I see this in almost every of these threads and I still nearly vomit. Fucking disgusting and sad. No one talks about the consequences which is what makes it an obvious jewish trick. The amount of lives this surgery has destroyed is disgraceful. Doctors who perform this should be in prison

My argument: You're an idiot, women don't have penises. "cissexist" isn't a word, and being attracted the the opposite is how the world is supposed to work.

NO WHY

It's nature and biology you fucking science experiment.

Fuck you say, I'm a male identifying male and I sure as shit am a lesbian.

>Implying you wouldn't

Come on Sup Forums, you know you would.

>reee why would anyone date me

this faggot can die

Perfectly sane and normal right there. For sure.

i agree completely

is that Milo?

This is such a 20th Century issue, O.P.
Get with the times! The latest issues are cannibalism, bestiality and paedophilia.

>cissexist
That's a new one. It's usually fucking "transmisogynistic".

perhaps

>I can't put my dick inside of another dick

Yes you can. That's what the full transition is all about. They shove the guy's wing Wang inside out and you are supposed to want to fuck that

No god but Kek.

Theres no such thing as a woman with a penis but there are men with tremendously surgerically disfigured penises.

Real talk, I would fuck a dude or a trap if I wanted to. Our society isn't stopping me. This is some retarded shit. Especially since we have gay pride parades and people are openly gay 24/7 and even empowered by friends/family? Don't be stupid.

>girls with penises
Then it is not a girl, fag

It's simple, I prefer to penetrate vaginas, compared to penetrating buttholes, and most certainly don't want my butthole penetrated.

Wtf? you don't think you can procreate with a girl that has a penis?

This tranny seriously needs to hang.

He's too muscular.

Needs to be more feminine.

Women with penises.... how fucking stupid are these people???

P.S:

Don't EVER chop of your dick..

EVER.

It's the best thing going for you as a guy.

FUCKING STOP! MIERDA FUCKING SHIT BLYAT! THIS IS REAL?!

Let me reiterate what that dumb cunt says

Homosexuality is by birth
Hetero is a societal pressure

Nothing but sound logic right here

I wonder if they would ever tell gay men to date a woman with a vagina. I bet they would be like "ewww vagina?!"

Na, some random 19 year old twink.

I don't like excremental sex.