Master race?

Someone please explain to me how whites are the master race if asians have a higher iq?
news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx
praise kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ethiopia#Italian_period_.281936.E2.80.931941.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

asians dont have the highest iq, infact most asians are dumb as fuck and work in some rice farm just like their retarded ancestors have for thousand of years

also episcopalian anglos have the highest iq out of any group on earth 110 average iq

calculators are faster at math
but a calculator cannot become a mathmatician

HUH I GUESS YOUR RIGHT!

whites have the highest variance, which is why like 9 out of 10 of the supergeniuses in history are of European origin

Aryans have more contentious masculine brains and we're always turning problems over in our head. Asian are feminine minded believe in consensus and The Mandate of Heaven. There is no magic princes , there are no chosen ones but try telling that to smug left effeminates.

10/10 of the super geniuses*

If asian IQ really mattered, asains would have been outdoing whites centuries ago. They haven't. Asians look like they're doing well over the last several decades because of western "humanitarian" funding and the fact that we have been getting into debt with them.

China is doing well because it doesn't have a welfare state, could give a shit if you succeed or not, and because you have a population that is mostly Chinese.

I'd truly like to see how well they would do if they inherited all our niggers and spics.

They might have higher IQ but they are not creative. Whites invented Cars,internet, Phone, Electricity,computers etc...

its very funny becouse in the worlds of physics chemestry and physics more notables people are whites, even from coming of time of the greeks white people was always look forward with the information we got, asian culture was good, but they discover powder 5000 years ago and still didnt use guns until we teach them

Pretty sure that map on your pic is wrong. I don't think Ethiopia has ever been conquered. Don't know about the rest of the countries but if that's wrong what else on there is wrong?

Interesting I can see how you come to that conclusion but do you have any impericale data to back it up?

Could you at least have lured me in with an image that was not for ants?

Iq is but one facet of mastery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Ethiopia#Italian_period_.281936.E2.80.931941.29

Asians exhibit phenotypes of group-think, allowing their hive mind to scale better than other races at the expense of ingenuity and the taxing weight of a soul.

East asians do have the highest average IQ except jews but have more people in the middle while white people have higher variance (more retards, more people at the top). If you think average IQ is the most important thing then sure, you could say east asians are more passable for the master race. However, It's not clear that IQ is the sole measurement you should use, and it's not clear that it's helpful to define a master race, because the different races are adapt at different things.

Sauce?

Well, our empires conquered the world before voluntarily relinquishing it. We created culture, civilization, and technology. We have the most money, the best military, and the best educational systems.

Yeah man. All those genius slants.
Like Tesla and Beethoven.

There's more to "master race" than IQ. Whites are just decent to each other in general, which builds trust and helps society in general.

And commit racial suicide at the same time.

That remains to be seen. Our generation could save us.

Organization and taking advantage of every opportunity to acheive success. That is back when white people actually gave a shit about those things before the Jews cucked us.

Right one

My IQ is 110 but I don't feel special about it. I didn't think it was very high.

who in the west is administered these IQ tests vs east?

Most of asia is manual laborers making textiles and participating in agriculture incapable of reading or writing in order to take an IQ test.

Even the dumbest country bumpkin the west can take an IQ test. Asians are the kings of cherry picking data to match a lie.

please don't believe them.

It's not

That's right I'm like Homer Simpson without the crayon.

Simple. Whites are good at problem solving, Asians are good at rote learning.

The Asians have to learn from someone, whites do not.

127 master race faggot, kill yourself

desu for me white russian and asian

>if asians have a higher iq
Don't you know they became honorary whites like 5 years ago? Jesus dude.

They are superior and they are white and you should breed with them

Anon5 talked about this recently.

>site thinks hispanic is a race

Fucking gook retard