Damn pol... LOOK at this poor Native American man...

Damn pol... LOOK at this poor Native American man. Kicked out of his home and forced into RESERVATIONS by fucking white people so he can deal with symbols of hate and division being forced on his cultural symbols. You people disgust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand_Creek_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm29uMQiOyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what happens to losers.

sorry

Many native tribes kept slaves and fought for the Confederacy. That image is stupid.

many of the tribes supported the confederation and thus have confederate heritage.

the last surviving confederate general who refused to be cucked by the union was an indian and the cherokee recently kicked all of the niggers out of their tribe.

Considering how the Confederacy promised to return land back to the natives and weren't gonna as big of cunts than the US government, the Indians would love the rebel flag if they weren't ignorant about their own history

Shit happens. They should have converted to Christianity and stopped acting like feral niggers.

>Nazis revising history

Natives were tricked into supporting Confederates because the latter knew they needed support, so they took advantage of the Natives weak position. You really think a bunch of slave owning racists would be okay with Native Americans taking back their land? HA

1% of southern families owned slaves, it's not like everyone in the south was fighting to keep their pet niggers. if you think the civil war was at all about stopping slavery you're a fool, abraham lincoln was an open racist scumbag (and obamas fav president)

Lincoln was the most Sup Forums president ever, which is ironic considering how much he is worshiped by normies everywhere. Guy wanted to deport all niggers and get them totally off US soil and directly opposed the (((banks))) which is why he was assassinated.

we can't let lincoln get his hands on the nuclear codes

>tfw my family owned slaves

Natives fought with the Confederates.

It was the Union Jack that fucked with natives.

Actually, the South gave Indians legal rights, including political representation, while the North was massacring Indians in Colorado.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand_Creek_massacre

I'm related to both Robert E. Lee and Chief (colonel) Pathkiller, so I guess it corresponds perfectly with to my unique heritage.

Hmmm and yet pol loves the south. Wow really made me think.

noooo
the north was good, the south was racists! i know because that's what i was told by society. so that's not possible

Where is the evidence Obama spied on Trump? Oh right none ever turned up

Pol really shouldn't love the south as much as it does tbqh, it was basically a bunch of rich lazy Jews with slaves who didn't want to work for a living or provide whites with jobs and employment, so they sent hundreds of thousands of white men to their deaths against the north and so that southern infrastructure could be destroyed. Then (((they))) killed Lincoln for trying to fight the private banks, and made sure that all the now free nigger slaves would not be deported like Lincoln wanted and would eventually be made citizens and have considerable effect on politics and fuck over US demographics.

This. I have Cherokee blood flowing through my veins and I fully support the confederacy.

>south allowed the indians rights and would have allowed them to have their own nation states under the confederacy had they won
>north allowed subhuman niggers rights and unleashed them on america
really makes you think

My Cherokee side of the family fought for the Confederate side and a few of them of them were named "Robert Lee" in honor of Robert E. Lee which whom I'm related to on the other side of my family. Many Cherokees have southern heritage. I can see the reasoning for a southern Cherokee to create something like this. Not sure why this idiot is so surprised.

He's probably Navajo spic or something.

>David Carradine
>Native American
This is what hookers, blow, and asphyxiation does to a man. Sad!

I know this is bait, but still....
It's funny because he's viewing it through the prism of white liberalism, which is really the cultural arm of globalism, the newest conqueror. White liberalism says confederate is synonymous with racist and against all minorities.
If he looked at it objectively he should first check whether he has Ojibwe heritage or not. If he doesn't, then he has no more say on what can appear on a dreamcatcher than a white confederate does. Then he should look into the history of the pro-confederate tribes, several of whom also owned negro slaves. Then he should fuck off with his puppy-dog sad face.

this guy gets it.

nice job phonepost samefagging you cunt

This is fucking Buffy. Watch fucking BUFFY explain this to you

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm29uMQiOyk

Speaking of natives, can someone redpill me on the Abenaki? Just wondering because I have some Abenaki blood in me

indians had slaves and didn't give them up for a while. don cheadles family as owned by indians

Blame Demokkkrats amd Andrew Jackson

Sorry Sitting Cuck. Your ancestors should have developed better weapons.

Cherokee confirmed /ourinjuns/

>what used to be casual dialogue in a fairly popular television show less than 20 years ago would now be considered evil and racist by the left and "redpilled" by the right

that's just where we are now

>maybe it's the syphilis talking
Uhhhhh?

Native Americans overwhelmingly supported the Confederacy.

NEXT

>He's probably Navajo spic or something.

He's probably one of those mentally ill liberal Native Americans who cry over sports team names and mascots. Most Native descendants I've known or am related to are based.

xander got around in the show. don't ask

pictured here, a winner

look at his sad face. I'd drop liter on Mother Earth just to make him cwy.

That's exactly whats happening. Jews plan decades ahead.

>Natives were tricked into supporting Confederates because the latter knew they needed support, so they took advantage of the Natives weak position. You really think a bunch of slave owning racists would be okay with Native Americans taking back their land? HA

The Cherokees owned slaves you idiot. Google it!

preferably this flag

Sherman’s overall policy was never accommodation and compromise, but vigorous war against the Indians,” whom he regarded as “a less-than-human and savage race. Sherman viewed Indians as he viewed Southerners. During the Civil War, Sherman practiced a total war of destruction of property used to feed women & children … Now the army, in its Indian warfare, wiped out entire villages. Sherman ordered his men when encountering Indians, “to act with all the vigor he had shown in the Shenandoah Valley during the final months of the Civil War.”, where they burned and plundered the Valley when only women, children, and elderly remained there. Sherman insisted that the only answer to the Indian problem was all-out war — of the kind he had utilized against Southern civilians. Sherman's compulsion was extermination. In a letter to his wife early in the war, he declared that his ultimate purpose was “extermination of the people of the South, till not one habitation is left standing. Sherman considered Indians to be subhuman and racially inferior to whites and therefore deserving of extermination. Sherman himself thought of the former slaves in exactly the same way. “The Indians give a fair illustration of the fate of the negroes if they are released from the control of the whites,” he once said. Sherman’s goal was a “racial cleansing of the land,” beginning with extermination of the Indians. Sherman conducted more than one thousand attacks on Indian villages, mostly in the winter months, when families were together. Sherman is credited with the famous phrase, "The only good Indian, is a dead Indian."

Sherman married his sister.

Many native tribes kept slaves.
That image is stupid.

Cherokee Chief William McIntosh owned a bunch. He had two plantaintions. About 100 miles apart. His sons commanded regiments for the CSA.

>You people disgust me.

Shut your fucking mouth, JEw....

It was the (((New York Fashion Designers))) that made buffalo pelts popular with women.

I'm part cherokee, btw...

looks asian to me bet he has a small dick

That man wasn't kicked out of any land.

>forced
No one forced him to walk into that fucking
store faggot.