MGTOW, What's the matter? Can't handle a real woman?

>Between 2000 and 2015, he said, the percentage of lower-skilled men aged 21 to 55 who had a job dropped from 84 percent to 77 percent, "a massive change relative to historical levels." The decline is particularly acute among men in their 20s. Employment fell 10 points over the same period, from 82 percent to 72 percent. In 2015, he noted, 22 percent of men in their 20s who lacked a college degree had not worked a single day during the previous year—up from 10 percent in 2000.

>In 2000, just 35 percent of lower-skilled young men lived with family. Now a slight majority of lower-skilled young men reside with their parents, whether they're employed or not. For those who lack employment, the figure is 70 percent. The vast majority of low-skilled young men—roughly 90 percent—have not built families. "If you're not working, as a man in your 20s with less than a bachelor's degree, you're pretty much single and childless," Hurst said last year on the podcastEconTalk.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2017/06/13/young-men-are-playing-video-ga
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reason.com/archives/2017/06/13/young-men-are-playing-video-ga

In video game you die average of 8 times before finding pretty woman.

In reality you die once and there are no pretty women. Just financial transactions and selfies.

I'm never gonna be galactic emperor like in my vidyas IRL, so why bother.

Even Trump can barely manage to be emperor of the US. The deep state keeps fucking his shit up. Let a;ong emperor of Earth. Let along emperor of the galaxy. I mean, he's doing great things, but seriously some "God"-emperor that is. What chance do I stand?

And yeah I'm too much of a loser to date. I don't hate women like those MGTOW faggots though.

I find it really pathetic how everyone circlejerks about these undefined masses of young men "oppressing" women just because they play video games and don't date. You all bitch about these legions of young men doing this yet they are shit on everywhere.

Just a reminder, you are the status quo not them.

>circlejerks about these undefined masses of young men "oppressing" women just because they play video games and don't date
Who's saying that?
Sup Forums just says it's DEGENERATE.
Most people just call you a loser and laugh at you.
Our politicians decided mass immigration will make up for it.

People all over the internet complain about it all day. And there are countless articles about how women are suffering because of men and how they won't be men, so on and so forth. Of course, the bitterness about men these days doesn't seem to have fixed it at all, it's only made it worse.

>And there are countless articles about how women are suffering because of men and how they won't be men, so on and so forth.
Huh yeah. I see crap like this sometimes. It's not that women are "oppressed" by loser men, just that women don't have everything they wanted.
It's often really misrepresenting things. There's definitively a shortage of high status, desirable men for them to marry but you can't just "man up" and become Chad the investment banker that they want. Many men just aren't very employable. All the jobs you can get are pointless dead end jobs. It won't even make a difference.
Funny thing is, women wanted all of the privileges of being men but they won't "man up" and marry down like men have always done though kek. It's too counter-nature. It won't happen.

What if your job is making video games. Checkmate, liberals.

>the men women don't want try flirting with and getting with women
pisses women off
>the men women don't want give up and leave women alone
pisses women off

Just face it, if you're not a Chad, women hate you. They might be nice to your face but really, they hate you. Nothing you do will ever appease them.

>not going to trade school and getting a good trade job to support living alone, playing vidya and enjoying your hobbies
America needs tradesmen, good way to get a job in most areas.
I'm an unmarried single early 20's guy, going to trade school for welding and manufacturing, gonna live the solo bachelor life traveling, improving myself with the good pay from working in trades.
Why live as a parasite off your folks when you can live the comfy life on your own two feet?

the kikes caused this with the sexual revolution and now they sneakily blame us. bastards.

reminder that any non-virgin woman(so 99% of adult women) are damaged property and WILL divorce-rape you.

reminder that women carry the DNA of every guy they've ever fucked. Chad is still cucking you even if you knock her up a decade later.

>men get shafted in the courts
>women are completely in control of custody unless they've been caught using illegal drugs
>can cry rape at literally any time
Not worth it at all desu

I don't find women to be likeable people for the most part.

Yes, and Sup Forums also joins in on blaming us too. Never mind that western society was completely gutted years ago with feminism, the sexual revolution, slut culture, no fault divorce, on and on. Nope. Lets just blame young meek men playing video games!

I'm not sorry. In fact i don't find anyone to be very likeable.

iktf
I don't even find myself to be very likeable.

Fuck off i don't want to give a shit , you give a shit for me. You do what has to be done , i'll passively support you but don't expect anything else from me.

Why? cause you're all full of shit and i can see that you're all full of shit. Pfft , i don't give a fuck.

>Fuck off i don't want to give a shit , you give a shit for me

Nobody understands that though. If you want men to be "real men", give them rewards and incentives. Or else they'll keep opting out.

I know , i'm a bit of a piece of shit myself desu.

I don't know about you but i'm going with enlightened self interest atm , i'm not dying for no fucking "glorious cause". Fuck that.

>caring what women think
Absolute leaf

Pfft , convince me to risk my life in battle. Go ahead , bet you can't do it.

What garbage

I work a high skilled high paying job over 60 hours a week, live alone, have a bachelor's degree and still in my 20s.

I'm single and childless

My cousin works low skill low paying job, part time. He spent half the time in his 20s unemployed and hasn't ever moved out of his mom's basement.

He has a gf and two kids

This article is bullshit and not realistic

I don't want to build up something only to have it destroyed because of HAPPENING. Those who have nothing can only go with profit.

men in the past fought to protect their families. but feminism destroyed the family unit, so what's there for young men now? just vidya and rotting.

Women are the worst of the two genders , they deserve nothing. They are glorified sex toys. Fuck them , we shouldn't even let them vote.

Alright. Try not to be too much of a piece of shit desu. There's plenty of that already.
I'll live a life of dedication to kek. I will become one with the memes.

That's OK? Bullshit.

Mid-to-late twenties. Most of my male childhood friends are now fucking college dropout losers. All highly intelligent. The only common denominator: vidya . It's depressing.

Play games every once in a while. If you're really young (middle/high school) you can even play pretty excessively. But once you're a man you need to seriously limit it.

I barely even like my family members. I'll fight if the fight comes to me , otherwise i don't give a shit.

Most you can expect from me is to spread red pills but don't expect me to ruin my life doing it either.

Pretty much this

I'm about 30 and i can't help but feel like there's nothing for me out there. Women are hopelessly useless

>Alright. Try not to be too much of a piece of shit desu. There's plenty of that already.

That's my main goal in life : to not be too much of a piece of shit.

>I'll live a life of dedication to kek. I will become one with the memes.

Quit yer LARPING.

What the hell man... what the fuck

That's exactly what I'm saying. You shouldn't risk your life in battle and you shouldn't be a disposable male slave.

It's the cards we've been dealt , i'll find myself a woman and have kids one of this days but i'll do it mostly out of a sense of duty not because i really want to.

If i don't do that i know i'll just go off the deep end with degeneracy and end up being a fucking serial killer or something. Yes , i'm that fucked in the head.

The only solution is to become a teacher at an all male christian school, then slowly red-pill your students in order to ensure the next generation doesn't make the same mistakes.

I hate this place sometimes.

You're not supposed to like them like you like your friends. You're not going to be wowed by their integrity or leadership or intellect. The quality of woman you can get reflects YOU. If YOU are alpha then you'll attract a woman who is fun and loves you and is pleasurable to be around. And don't blame our times for producing nothing but whores. Go on christian mingle or something. Fuck. Pussies like you are worse than cuckservatives for people who think like us.

big if true

Most in this group who dropped out probably did it for not very good reasons, but honestly if you work and pay taxes in the west you are literally paying to have your own government displace you with foreigners- hard to be motivated in that case.

Wow, who would have figured that if you strip away all incentive for men to contribute to society, call them all evil rapists who inherently hate women, remove their position of power and do away with allocating authority to them when they reach adulthood, that they will just opt out, say "fuck this" and lean toward escapism because the real world has turned into a horrible fucking nightmare?
Add getting financially punished if your marriage turns sour, why the fuck should young men be eager to work toward building up a society that despises them?
Everything is broken. We all know it deep down. And much as I seem to constantly be proven right that things will only get worse I absolutely fucking hate it.
I've arrived at that point where it tears me apart inside to be proven right time and time again.

Sup Forums is part of the problem too, most of Sup Forums cannot comprehend what you just said and will blame young meek men for opting out because it's the easy thing to do. Internet culture is like that. Young men are endlessly socially shamed and pressured for things out of their control.

i meant as in your wife and kids. and now most young men dont have those thanks to feminism, so we've no reason to fight

The main difference is that shame tactics no longer work in the age of shamelessness.
Tell a girl to stop slutting it up and close her legs? "Omg slut shamer!"
Tell someone to lose weight and quit being a lazy fatass? "Omg fat shamer!"
Honestly the main difference is that Sup Forums's shaming tactics, at least, try thwarting self destructive behavior. You'll be shamed for being a pussy if someone walks all over you. If you're a man? You'll take it as a sign to develop a backbone and grow stronger.
But in todays world we shame people who shame others for engaging in destructive behavior, further enabling them. Want to see something really peculiar? When you get a chance, look up "Tweaker Nation." It's an internet subculture dedicated to using Crystal Meth and all of their members provide a support system for those junkies. Just one example of how shameless the world is becoming.
That said, even the prosocial shaming tactics won't work any longer in a world where you put yourself at serious risk if your wife leaves you. It's no wonder why we're collectively growing more meek and unwilling to engage in society: all the old promises and rites of passage are gone.

>You're not supposed to like them like you like your friends.

Good , because i don't have friends.

>You're not going to be wowed by their integrity or leadership or intellect.

Yeah , no shit.

>The quality of woman you can get reflects YOU. If YOU are alpha then you'll attract a woman who is fun and loves you and is pleasurable to be around.

Yes , if you're a "real man" i.e Chad Thundercock , which guess what? i'm fucking not. It's disgusting really how things work , if you're not "good enough" you don't get much "love" (which is just a chemical anyways). We're just fucking objects , animals. There is no spiritual side to us (apparently) , nothing to bound us together , nothing sacred.

It's all just about what you can offer someone else. "How can i use you?" , that's it.

T b h the only thing keeping me from hedonistically killing a bunch of people is the fact that we are all just fellow sufferers here and i can respect that people have no choice in being what they are. It's not anyone's fault. It is what it is. Just stay away from me and we're cool.

>And don't blame our times for producing nothing but whores. Go on christian mingle or something. Fuck. Pussies like you are worse than cuckservatives for people who think like us.

So i should go get myself some brainwashed whore who thinks Jesus is coming back to save us from ourselves? bahaha. Goes to show that people have to be brainwashed into behaving themselves because we are all just inherently pieces of shit deep down inside.

Don't be fucking stupid , i know how women work. But guess what? i can see through their bullshit and i don't like them. None of them.

I don't like men either. In fact i don't like the way reality works period , call me a faggot if you want.

I can cope and even be a "winner" form a family and contribue to society , but don't expect me to give too much of a shit or die to "make the world a better place".

This movement has no fucking basis. No spirit. Find something real and eternal to base yourselves on or you're doomed to failure. Find something that will make me and guys like me want to go and die in battle for your cause , that's what you really need to do.

I'm 5'4". When I was in high school I had acne. But I still got girls because I was confident, assertive, interesting, and funny. Be those things and you'll get girls. Don't be a faggot.

>In reality you die once and there are no pretty women.
There are if you are not hideous and you try a bit.

But there is an entire internet subculture dedicated to shaming young men. It spans across many sites. The reason it hasn't really worked is because in REAL LIFE, young men see how they are treated and what they have to go through, and so they opt out. That takes precedence over internet scum yelling at you to do something. Western society has eliminated all incentives, benefits and rewards for men to opt in. Sup Forums cannot accept this and so Sup Forums deserves all the stress and bitterness they endure when they complain about "men these days".

Writes article about young men not having a job and not starting a family.

Meanwhile shitloads of young men have been trying to find jobs, with or without a degree, that will pay them more than McDonald's pay.

Complains about young men not having jobs or starting families but imports shitskins and hires niggers for diversity qoutas.

Really hoping NK makes good on that nuke threat.

It also means every coal-burner is part nigger.

>Find something that will make me and guys like me want to go and die in battle for your cause , that's what you really need to do.

No, you. If you do you won't have any trouble finding a woman. Pic related.

There is no evidence, as far as I know, that some dude's DNA can control a woman's behavior from inside of her or that it can insert itself into the genome of her child except by fertilization.

One Sup Forums realizes that NEETdom is just a massive general strike against the globalizing Jews they'll hop on board.

I had a girl I loved and cared for. She repayed me by getting fat and quitting her 60 a year salary job to work in a restaurant. I dumped her. I always paid for everything too and I was sick of it. Eight years down the toilet

>Never mind that western society was completely gutted years ago with feminism, the sexual revolution, slut culture, no fault divorce, on and on.
That's what it is for you. For guys like me who actually bothered to work on getting good with women, it's a fun playground of numerous pleasures.

Yeah, this sounds like bullshit. Would love to see evidence of something like this.

I know i can get pussy if i want to , but i don't want to. I really just couldn't care less.

I'll do it at some point in the future (probably) but atm i'm still considering whether i should blow my fucking brains out or not.

Cause you know , nihilism and all that.

Google microchimerism

Aaaaah well. All of you are forgetting that free will and goodness exists. Explaining these "rules" over and over again makes people think that's how ALL women are, when in reality it's SOME but not ALL. Don't swallow your own poison anons. Reality is more chaotic than your giving it credit for. At least in reference to "all women are hoors, and cut throat thirsty beeeches"

There is no cause i'm willing to die for , it's all relative. It's all bullshit.

Sorry , if there was ultimate meaning i would be a commited soldier. But there isn't.

So for me not giving a fuck it is.

Id say it's more a strike against being a good and well rounded man

I'm not trying to demoralize you btw , this is my honest opinion. You might have a reason to die in battle in your world. But i don't.

>It's all just about what you can offer someone else. "How can i use you?" , that's it.
No man, there's such a thing as real love. For example, between friends. It's just that sex is fundamentally not the place to seek it. Sex and love are distinct. Sex is rooted in instinctive hardwired behavior, is at least to some extent selfish, and takes into account many "unfair" factors, such as physical appearance. Love is a higher function. Both are good in their proper place, one simply must not expect love to be found in sex.

Read the study they cite, they are forced to admit that women who've never had children had measurable amounts of male DNA in them. They identify sexual intercourse as a probable source.

I'm not disputing that, I'm disputing the idea that the DNA influences the woman's behavior or can contribute to her child's genome.

A lot of women are bad, but it's not just about "women". It's far more complex than that.

Why not look for spiritual growth then? Pray to God? Do spritual reading especially by CS Lewis or Thomas Aquinas. It sounds like you've been thinking on the same nihilistic track thinking for a while now. Your still breathing. Your hearts still beating. There is meaning. You can find it if you take the time to search. It's obviously not where you've looked already because you are in a bad shape, for now. Look into exorcisms especially sermons by Father Ripperger. He's well versed and loves a Thomistic approach to life and meaning. Very insightful stuff. Some of it very spooky.

No man is righteous not one (humankind is riddled with sin) it's wrong to think they're all sluts. Don't let the Jews break up the family unit or marriages any longer. Notice how they don't swallow their poison, and pop out a lot of kids

All relationships are transactional.

The only thing you can base a "friendship" and "love" on is the fact that we are all just fellow sufferers here and that no one really knows what the fuck is going on , but even then , so what? i still don't like most people and i have very little sympathy for them and very little inclination to forgive them their faults. I mean t b h , i'm not very likeable myself.

If (and it's a big if) i don't kill myself i'll get me some "real friends" not the wishy washy type , and if SHTF in my little corner of the world i'll fight to the death against our enemies. But atm it's just me myself and i and i see no reason for me to give too much of a shit.

It's probably just immaturity on my part , i know. I'm sure i'll get attached to people later on in life.

All these worthless used up whores and single mongrel owning mothers are starting to regret, and like all women with regret they project it against men instead of taking responsibility.

I recall reading part of the study saying that genetic disorders which appear in adulthood were more common among promiscuous women and homosexuals, which would seem to suggest that exposure to large amounts of sperm can change your phenotype. Just look at coal burners, after a few years of nigger loads they start to look and talk like they're black. Their IQ ends up going down too.

The odds are stacked against us, but I still believe that things will get better. I still believe that there's something worth fighting for.

Love is a commitment to each other, namely WITH ACTION (affection is the application of something towards a desired effect) it's been said that if you give a woman a teaspoon of affection she'll go for another 200 miles. Love is NOT an emotion. Although it helps to be attracted to the other. Love as a definition is to "will the good of another" if your looking for "tofu fairy orgasm fantasy rainbow unicorn 24/7" then you don't understand how little you comprehend about marriage

I never said I thought all women are sluts and men certainly aren't free of sin either. But your approach is flawed. Trying to socially shame young men on imageboards while giving them no incentive is bound to fail. This is a civilizational issue and nobody can force me to do anything.

I have no reason to try. I don't care. I'd have to bust my ass just to keep some roastie happy so fuck it.

>Society has create a large subset of untethered military age men with large amounts of sexual frustration and free time
Whats the worst that can happen?

>Work cuck job 10 hours a day to give money to your wife and kid that could potentially grow up to be a massive faggot
No thanks

I really hope we can drop the race thing and just unite as men against the forces that fucked us over. I can assure you brown guys have it just as fucked up and we're all pissed off.

together we'd be unstoppable

Does anybody else find themselves triggered by this trend in Journalism where the headline has one of the following soundbites in?

>"X is COMPLETELY DESTROYED/SHUT DOWN by Y"

>"X is bad, and here's why"

>"X maybe be bad for people who like X, too"

>"Y is suddenly making a comeback, and that's a good thing"

Where the fuck has this trend come from?

Buzzfeed and other hyperbolic nu-media

>whaaaa being a man is hard.
>I'm too weak to be a father and fight against degeneracy
No shit Dick Tracy
If you don't want to compete take your genes with you, your grave is the last one on the left.

It's really not all that hard. I'm 34, stock shelves all night, come home at 8am, stream vidya without soliciting donations, and somehow make my wife happy. Thankfully there's no kids around as I would need massive taxpayer funds to support my family.

>Why not look for spiritual growth then? Pray to God? Do spritual reading especially by CS Lewis or Thomas Aquinas.

Lmao , it don't work like that. I don't just read a book and suddenly i have meaning in my life. That's just someone's opinion , i'm sure it's interesting though.

>It sounds like you've been thinking on the same nihilistic track thinking for a while now.

Just telling you the way i see it.

>Your still breathing. Your hearts still beating. There is meaning.

Nah , there isn't. I may have subjective meaning but that subjective meaning dosen't involve me going to war in any capacity. Maybe God ahs a plan and maybe i'm just a puzzle piece of that plan and maybe that plan involves me not going to war. Who knows.

>You can find it if you take the time to search. It's obviously not where you've looked already because you are in a bad shape, for now. Look into exorcisms especially sermons by Father Ripperger. He's well versed and loves a Thomistic approach to life and meaning. Very insightful stuff. >Some of it very spooky.

That's cool , i'm aware of the supernatural and stuff. I don't believe death is the end either , but like i said , so what? i'm still not dying in battle fighting ZOG or whatever , i still just want to be left alone to play video games and then maybe slay bitches for a few years , then start a bussines start a family and then hopefully die of old age.

That's going to be my life unless something like WW3 happens.

In a way i wish i was like a German kid in the 20's , you know. I kinda wish i could believe the bullshit and be a war hero. I know i have it in me , and i'm sure it would be lotsa fun (you know in a way , i know war is horrible yadda yadda).

Btw a Christian Jap , lmao. Cuck much?

check out this sweet based black guy in a drumpf hat

>the race thing
How about you go fuck yourself darkie this country was supposed to be for my people as the founders intended. Everyone of you devalues my labor takes jobs that could have been mine and makes our society less safe and steals money out of my pocket via tax that goes to welfare you are my enemy same as the jews.

It's just clickbait. They know most people don't actually read articles they just want something to link to people to prove they're right so they give them titles like "RESEARCH SHOWS ALL WHITE MALES ARE FUCKING RACIST HERES WHY"

Things are declining at an immensely fast rate and your social shaming is meaningless. People have tried it against me before. This is not about me, it's about western society and how the traditional man/woman relations were destroyed. You trying to shame me on Sup Forums to opt in won't work, because this problem goes beyond me or you.

Technically my people were here first but whatever. Keep distancing allies so we fracture and never achieve anything.

>we wuz injuns an shiiet nigga
why would we need the help of a civilization that got BTFO by small pox and 500 moor rape babies ?

No I didn't say instanteous fix but that's the problem isn't it. Almost every need we have at our finger tips. Except the fix to become a man. I'm glad you mentioned you wanted to start a family. Life was never meant to be easy. But that's no reason to quit on level 4. Become a man and then decide to quit. Having pubes on your chin does not qualify you.

Women only love money

A friend of mine got married and had a mental breakdown because he realised he needed to always be a provider to ensure the marriage sustained itself. He is a full time lawyer, hosting and going to networking events every week, working on app development that is going nowhere and sinking money into it endlessly. Never sees his newborn daughter, never does anything social except when ordered by his wife. Just a completely miserable existence.

I do not want any part in this gold digging shitfest. I want to have lots of money, for me, and to be able to provide at will, not provide at duress.

I'm the moor rape baby.

Give me one good reason why I should be getting a job.

no you're the rape baby of the moor rape baby

Shaming? How can you shame someone that has no shame. If you don't want to. Fine. I'll be a Man for you. Don't you worry.

Why don't they do critical analytics on niggers.

T b h , gif related.

I'm pretty sure you're onto something though. I'll work on it. Try to humanize myself a bit and grow some attachment to other people and try to give a shit when people die or get hurt and all that. I'll try to buy myself a sense of humor too , which i seem to lack.

Better than being inbred.

This, it's in their nature. They want men on the top of the social hierarchy. That's why we all have twice as much female ancestors as male. That's why most males didn't even reproduce. That's why they never marry a man who earns less than them. There's no love or anything, it's all a financial transaction. And that's what actually hurts because us men have the need for affection and partnership. But all we get is basically equivalent to an escort service.