Please tell me this is photoshopped

Please tell me this is photoshopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igE_eUQziA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

bahahaha

this is photoshopped.

>be a somewhat successful con artist starring in shitty movies that ended up being good because he was riding coat tail of nostalgia
>start being retarded and virtual signalling to get a point across
>realizes nobody is listening, starts getting mad
>pretends he's an actual artist and starts a movement thinking he can have a legacy that lasts as long as Mao Zedong
>gets shit on
>humiliating defeat 4 times
>goes to a cabin
>realizes he needs the constant attention whoring to stay relevant
>starts fucking up like just another cliche child star turned crackwhore
>tries to be the feral negroes he protects by saying that 'the man's against him'
>become current state

>Please tell me this is photoshopped.
Why? Jews are racist and everyone knows that.

Que Supremacist Shia {SS} memes!

>shitty movies that end up being good

kek

No but its taken out of context. He was saying that because he's not a racist and the cop is being racist he's going to hell

Fucking kek

Trips nigger
Push nigger baby down a flight of stairs.

Literally /ourguy/
We changed him

He said "he would not divide us". Logically this meant that since Sup Forums would not unite with him, he was forced to unite with Sup Forums.

he's untouchable now. And by that I mean Hollywood won't touch that guy... like Kramer. His little stint is over.

he has internalized Sup Forums to such a total extent he is living the meme now .

Nah, he is a democrat, democrats are allowed to be racists on Hollywood.

He will disappear for a few months and then it will be clean slate.

Reported

>Check the catalog before posting a new thread!
>Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one.
> Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.

How much is the pay on ShareBlue? Over what you had at micky d's?

LMFAO

Saying you're reporting someone is a bannable offense you dumb bitch

I wonder if Shia will ever realize that he's a huge loser. I respect NEETS so much more than him.

I fortold this, he has no handler and he hasn't had one since "we are not divided".

This is what happens when the average empty jarhead does not have any popular support.
You can actually come to Australia and see it happening, go to a poor neighborhood and listen to the whites that are brainwashed chimp out over nothing every day, and get arrested while they spew maniacal garbage that makes no sense that normally they would be rioting against.

If you look at the footage of any antifa situation, focus on one person, and listen to what only they say, and you start seeing the parallels with Shia.

All of them are a like this, all of them are unhinged maniacs and only in a crowd of hundreds do they look even remotely sane.

Go back to you fucking faggit

He's a typical liberal, thinks he's not racist and then acts absolutely beyond racist to minorities as soon as they don't follow their narrow viewpoint of how they should act.

Boof spent to much time on Sup Forums and got himself red pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=igE_eUQziA4

He is such a performance artist

>stolen from the front page of Plebbit
>sage

Nice