Is it worth redpilling your wife and kids?

Isn't ignorance bliss? The things I read here are so depressing you guys

>alexjones.png
You still have a long way to go

Drop the pills on your kids when they are ready. Anything less is child abuse.

it's just a reaction image senpai

That sounds like something a Jew would want desu

This. Red pills are like life lessons when they need it. Only if it can be understood, above all else.

that's degenerate.

Kids yes. Wife, not unless you want to get cucked in a divorce court.

Yes. Unless you want your kids to be fucking Niggers and converting to Islam, its best to teach them. More so your wife.

no, not kids, leave politics out until they are at least 16 otherwise you will ruin their childhood

>wife and kids
wife: depends, yes at least to some degree for kids sake
kids: 100% yes, or why have kids to begin with? To raise state controlled zombies?

No, don't get your wife into politics at all. You need a break from the crazy fucking world of politics and ideological battle, let her worry about knitting.

Go raise faggot kids yourself then

>at least 16
WAY way too late, you don't have to go 1488 but you can gently redpill them in other ways

TRUTH IS A GOOD THING people, don't jew yourself

My wife is racist as fuck and openly uses nigger and kike so no problem there. I'm more concerned about how to educate them. Once I'm finished with residency I'll be able to have a private tutor come over but I'm not sure if homeschooling could stunt their social skills.

Are clubs/extracurricular enough?

Yes. But you need to ease them into it.
Lay the evidence out and lead them down the path. You'll be pleasantly surprised when their conclusions match yours.
One son conversation about SJW and their cancer.
Another son domestic and international politics.
Wife ... caught her saying dumb nigger the other day.

>No, don't get your wife into politics at all. You need a break from the crazy fucking world of politics and ideological battle, let her worry about knitting.
that's sort of my thoughts, but she needs to be semi-redpilled to help shelter the kids

Probability states that he wouldn't have just picked his first alexjones reaction image. You expect me to believe this guy has been on Sup Forums for more than a week and he hasn't collected at least up to alexjones12.png?

My wife is redpilled and fucking hates muslims. We're both latino btw. We don't say anything to our kids because:

1. They're kids. Let them enjoy their childhood.

2. They don't watch any of the (((brainwashing))) on tv - we don't even have cable. We just use Plex on the network.

3. They might say the wrong things in public and be shunned by their peers - middle school is brutal. and i want my son to get the puci

Let me ask you this, why does your wife hate muslims and not christains or jews?

Go on. I'm willing to bet though that your wife and kids are smarter than you though and will see through your paranoid delusions.

The fastest but most risky way of 1488ing them naturally would be to put them through some nigger public school. 50% chance they become wigger degenerates, but at a 50% chance they become insanely strongarmed against black """""culture""""".

because muslims:

1. hate dogs
2. smell like shit
3. shariah
4. terrorist shitheads
5. will kill you for blasphemy
6. obnoxious with their chanting

they are generally the most annoying type of people to live around or see in public

My wife is worse then me cunt

*than

It's possible to slowly and gradually redpill people you know.

Can confirm, went to a 50% black school and learned to hate their culture. Later on it just became full racism.

Yes. Homeschool is much better. They'll not only be raised right but they will get special attention and learn useful things that are practical in life. They'll be fine.

On socel skills. Just let them hang out with kids their age on your family's side or with the neighbors. It's not that big a deal. Worst case scenario, they grow up to be good kids with no social skills. At which point they'll end up on Sup Forums. Much better than the alternative.

Those all seem like superficial reasons that don't extend out to the whole muslim community. Most of the muslims I've encountered in people did not smell and kept to themselves.
Sure, shariah law and the quaran laws are ridiculous but they only apply in their own lands.

I was excited because maybe your family hated muslims for the same reason logical people hated all three semitic religions, but I was wrong. Hating muslims is kind of what Mr. Goldberg wants you to do.
But I'm just some nazi on Sup Forums, what do I know?

Good question.

Me in my head: "Hitler did nothing wrong, 1488."

Me to soon to be wife: Basically... "How Hitler is portrayed is weird, huh? Stalin and many others were just as bad and even worse. Media has an agenda, don't they?" and leave it at that as she agrees with that premise after what redpilling I have done so far. She voted for Trump, hates the MSM and SJWs now etc. etc.

It's hard to be fully red pilled, it's a burden in many ways. I don't want her to suffer unnecessarily. Is this the right course?

Let her know things slowly but surely, and see how she reacts.
It's much more important to see how you are as an example knowing this information vs how she knows what it's like being redpilled.

You should at least redpill children on not being hedonists that fuck a dozen of people before they reach their twenties.
Other than that I'd leave it out, maybe just casual minor comments that make them understand that blacks are dangerous to them.