Trump initiated a prayer session in the oval office

Trump initiated a prayer session in the oval office.

Best. President. Ever. Atheicucks and kikes better watch out.

>and kikes

>kikes watch out
>trump is a kike puppet neocon

Gonna need gods help with the Russian tracks all over the place

He's not religious so he's able to gather all the power in the world to BTFO the kikes. He stole the Muslim energy by touching the stone, stole the Jew energy by touching the wall, and then went to Rome and stole the Pope energy. This is his final power up by taking Evangelicals energy. I think the God/Emperor has reached his final form and is now ready to start dealing out holy vengeance.

This for fucks sake

He initiated a "Prayer conference" to take a a few photos for propaganda purposes...appealing to the evangelicals and bible belt.

They're praying he doesn't get impeached tomorrow. Too late you racists

Cue the spirit bomb jokes, I guess.

Then join up with the liberals and #resist with your impotent rage. Otherwise, do a better job of getting an anti-zionist into office next time or shut the fuck up.

Good. They should be on his side.

You don't get it and probably never will.

I'm fine. Everything I wanted to happen last year is happening.

Liberals are throwing a shit fit, and our President is pissing off everyone I hate.

MAGA

Deus vault

And nothing of any real consequence has happened or will happen but at least liberals are pissed off and the don pays lip service to the christ cucks by filming pretend prayer sessions...awesome.

Since you know the future you should see if you can make a few bets. You can make a good living that way.

Trump is about as much of a kike puppet as Reagan and Nixon were- that is, he isn't. Syrianiggers asshurt about him blasting that airfield need to get the fuck over it already.

Meh, I'm an atheist, and if what OP said is true, I really don't care. Religion isn't about religion anymore, it's a tool of the culture wars. I can tolerate Christians if it will help halt the Muslim tide a little. Christians are almost like normal people these days, they don't strap bombs to themselves, they don't stone gays, they don't yell about the death of unbelievers, it's really weird.

Most people use religion as a way to get into certain social groups and improve their standing in their community.

It's not something people get beheaded over in the US. Heck, all the churches that I knew from back home that you might say were either racist or bigoted in any liberal sense have all either vanished or done a 180. It's super watered down.

I'm an atheist that actually thinks religion plays a big role in keeping our culture intact in the US. The decline of our morality is due to the decline of religion in general.

I wouldn't agree that the decline of religion is the reason for the decline of morality, but I don't want to get into it. What I want to say is, if I have to pick between christfags and the muslim horde, well, DEUS VULT

HRVAT JE TAT

As usual, the government bows to Christkikes. Fucking disgusting

>Christkikes
soon you'll just be saying CRUMF

He's free to do whatever he wants, so long as he builds my fucking wall.

Wont change the fact that gods arent real

>tfw he's powering up for the final battle
ANONS LEND HIM YOUR POWER
\○/
|
/ \

We're the most religious first world nation and we are far outclassed by other nations fiscally, culturally, and economically. Religion is symptomatic of much greater (or more pathetic, whichever you prefer) problems and it will get worse over time as we become more religious due to dysgenics

>dapa ended
>number of ICE agents and lawyers increased
>Gorsuch on the Court
>sections of the wall are being built
>Freedom Caucus got their shit together and is agreeing to push for funding for the Trump wall
>RAISE act bill proposed in Congress
>Muslim ban approved by Supreme Court opening the door to wider bans
>process of repealing Obamacare underway
>Trump passed the 2017 budget, which was supposed to be Obama's budget- in his first term he will pass 5 budgets, not 4 enabling his agenda to get underway faster
>Job growth has been way up the past few months ahead of Trump's call for Congress to pas a new tax plan lowering taxes on businesses
>Trump makes deal with Chinks that they buy American coal instead of North Korean coal, creating jobs and demand for coal in America while also cucking North Korea out of one of their few exports and putting pressure on their economy with China's help
>Met with Putin and began discussing shit
>repeatedly BTFO the muh russia narrative, making liberals look like fools to everyone but themselves
>His party won all special elections up to this point despite liberals claiming that his low approval ratings would cause a #bluewave, including the Georgia 6th seat which was the most expensive campaign for a House seat in history
>has continuously worked to undo Obama's agenda
>stated that his administration would support no more than 50,000 refugees coming to America each year, the lowest number of refugees since Ronald Reagan and cutting the total number we received yearly under Obama in half
>all of this among other things
>DUDE NOTHING HAPPENED LMAO

You are either a fucking teenager or a fucking moron, kill yourself. We're only halfway through 2017 and Trump moves at lightening speed as far as politicians go.

It is the reason, I don't care about your stories about retarded drunken Slavic priests being shit at their jobs and molesting kids

tips fedora

Behold, the brainpower of the average atheist fucktard. Explain how the imploding economies and cultures of atheist Europe are "ahead" of us you fucking retard. Your argument falls apart even harder when we look over at Japan with their 30 years of economic stagnation. Stop fucking posting if you literally don't know shit about anything and just make up bullshit in your mind to justify your butthurt over the existence religion. Go back to Ieddit.

>he believes Trump is christian

America is the richest country in the world you neckbeard loser

European countries are not economically imploding by any means and rank higher than the US in innovation and entrepreneurship. They are also extremely safe despite immigration with most US counties ranking alongside ex-commie shitholes in terms of violent crime. The US ranks below even India in economic equality. Europe's cultural heritage and diversity requires no discussion related to its superiority towards what shreds of culture we have.

Obviously you would not belong in a european culture as you are just a shitflinging fat redneck. Religion is a sickness, every great society with happy people and high health and good opportunity is near-irreligious. The relation is seen just as equally between world countries as it is seen bewteen US states

Actually China is, but aside from that, very little of our wealth is seen by our civilian population. There are many more metrics to econimic power than sheer amount of gross national credit

Qatar is; dumb-fuck.