youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

So let me get this straight:
>Egg McMuffin and a bunch of other spooks pay Fusion GPS to pay MI6 agent Steele to pay anonymous Russians to make up shit for his piss fetish fanfiction
>Podesta/DNC is hacked. They refuse to allow FBI to investigate and instead hire Crowdstrike, which erroneously (((concludes))) that the Russian government is behind it. The "muh Russia" narrative is formulated, but will not be unleashed until the convention when the emails first become public.
>Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, a leftist with no ties to the government, who hates both Trump and Putin, is connected to both Fusion GPS and the DNC. Her visa runs out and she is denied reentry into the United States.
>She is able to reenter (((somehow))), obongo possibly involved.
>Contacts Don Jr. claiming to have dirt on Hillary Clinton and requesting a meeting. She shares nothing, but covers this up by pretending her real motive was discussing some adoption issue.
>At the same time, "Tea Leaves" (April Lorenzen) creates forged DNS logs from a Trump server repeatedly contacting Alfa Bank
>Obola uses both the meeting and server information to justify FISA warrant surveilling Trump associates, resulting in (((incidental collection))) and unmasking
>most of the material is not used during the election, because they expect Trump to lose and too many questions would be asked.
>Trump wins, it's anudda shoah
>Just before leaving office, obonobo issues an executive order allowing free sharing of information between intelligence agencies
>The lalilulelo use the fruits of their spying to feed "muh Russia" hysteria and get a special counsel
Am I missing anything? It seems like everytime they leak something "big," it amounts to nothing and blows up in their face as more comes out about their own conspiracy. What exactly is their endgame? To prime expectations to the point that they can frame him? To bait him into obstruction/abuse of power/some other jewish charge? I don't get it.

AWOOOO

Is she going to be ok?

Why wasn't Barron consulted about this?

BEST GIRL AWOO~

Holy shit...

Jason Chaffetz @jasoninthehouse
·
5h

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
It's your DOJ. The Trump administration is the one doing nothing. No response to Congress and no prosecutions. Frustrating
Ahahhahaha

Trump exposed as lazy fuck and btfo.

really revs up my fires

Who keeps making these

>he can't screencap
>he can't link
>he can only copypasta

So Obama not only spied on trump, but he staged Trump into meeting with a foreign agent in order to get the ball rolling

kinda a big deal

I'm going to enjoy the desperate backtracking by the press all today
maybe the cucks in the Republican party will start asking questions about this lawyer instead of merely letting the story die down
McCain is so desperate for info on Trump he keeps embarrassing people and damaging the system

Wrong!

the masketta man

Because those two are likely MK Ultra where as Barron has a loving mother and father who will not let him come to such harm.

Bitch is a fucking psycho commie
She hasn't been okay since she was 17

Actually, Africa's problems are caused by liberals (who else). Jimmy Carter, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Bill Gates, etc. All of these people come in and dump millions into giving Africans medicine, food, water, etc. This instantly kills all domestic African industry because how can a third world farmer compete with free food being flown in by NGOs, billionaires, and governments?
Then their population explodes because African's have always had lots of kids due to lack of education and high infant mortality. But, with all the foreign aid now many of them survive.
Now you have huge bands of uneducated Africans with no opportunity because the foreign aid has killed their local economy and the corrupt governments steal the aid and use it to keep the populace compliant. To make it worse the west sells arms into these nations and the rich Western people buy up the inhumanely extracted natural resources from Africa for pennies on the dollar.
If the West and the liberals had just left Africa alone or limited their aid to boosting education levels, none of these problems would exist. But, racist liberals see a dark skinned person and can't help but virtue signal.

Hikari > Asuka > Misato > Rei

I never got, why all the love for Rei, Asuka, or Misato, but no love for Ritsuko

>Guys relax, the meeting Jr had isn't that big of a deal, people do that shit all the time.
>HOLY SHIT SHE WAS AN ANTI-TRUMP PLANT THAT THE DOJ GAVE CLEARANCE TO WHAT A SHOCK, IT WAS A SET UP!

both side of this have gotten even stupider in the last 25 hours

Mueller is feeling sleepy
so very very sleepy
Mueller will rest soon
He'll just lay down
relax
pretend nothing is happening
and sleep
such a deep deep sleep

Their plan boils down to "FIRE EVERYTHING and maybe keep our asses out of federal prison."

>133452015
fake and gay
die of aids you memeflagging faggot

She's MK Ultra. They tend to be in need of reprogramming every now and then.

What I never got is why people thing Eva is good (it's not)

I hate that specific propaganda type so much
The beautiful men of the NSDAP as well as countless other factions literally fought and died in the streets of Germany to kill fascists and keep them from taking over in the 1920's

Nobody wants Gendo Ikari's chain smoking cat lady sloppy seconds.

Wow they really are just crazy.

that's a fucking horrible photo-op

We need to send Africans contraceptives by the boat load.

We can claim it's to "empower Women" or "stop the spread of HIV" or some bs.

>We'll win so much you'll get tired of winning
Calling it now, when Trump gets impeached, he'll just say it's because he was tired of winning. Hahahaha

>Kid Rock running for Senate
>The Rock running for President

I want a Rock/Rock ticket. Rock the Vote.

They'd probably eat them. Stop sending fucking food and aid

Makes sense
Babby's first animu usually and they never break out of it
I never watched it when it came out because I hated the art style
Tried to watch it last year and I only got to episode 8 before I couldn't take that faggot fuck Shinji's whining anymore

Taste is subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The beholder is the one who tastes the beauty.

I like this idea
>Force the Niggeresses to take the pill so we stop the spread of super-AIDs

The Chinese Conspiracy: WE’RE ALL BEING PLAYED

The MUH RUSSIA shit is a deliberate distraction. The CHINESE are the REAL meddlers.
>Chinese are a much bigger long term economic threat
>Chinese lobbyists everywhere
>China owns $1.092 trillion of US foreign debt (as of April 2017)
>They’re constantly stealing IP
>Huge trade deficits (CHYNA!)
>China's buying of resources and investments in Africa and the Indian Ocean
>Chinese purposefully engage in trade policies with the intent of killing US competition
>They're buying up chunks of Hollywood to this day
>They'll have a rare earth elements monopoly within 10 years
>Buying up all the land in Canada, western U.S.
>Shareblue owned by Chinese
>The left freaks out every time Trump shit talks China/legitimizes Taiwan

While everyone’s afraid of the Russians, the Chinese are playing us all. And the Media knows it.

it's an early anime for a lot of people and it was an integral part of early Sup Forums culture
kind of like how gurren lagann ruled nearly all the boards for a while

>The Rock running for President

What the hell is going on with Newt, why is he ourguy? He's supposed to be an establishment globalist shill, he should be with krouthammer and McCain. Is he really just this crafty and knows he would be fighting a losing battle or is he really ourguy?

Muh
Russia

bill gates keeps accidentally sterilizing them

I wonder if Songbird is going to work himself up into having a stroke at some point.

Rock the vote

Did someone say hot Russian lawyers? Holla at ya boy, been looking for some new cigar holders

condoms would stop the gay aids too

What I never got is how some people can have shit taste

They really don't fucking know what this phrase means..

We already have ;)

They won't allow it. You would need to lace it in with food sent to them. Possibly through genetic modification of certain crops.

Trump promised him a moon base.

From BC, this is all true.

Make the yellow man go away. I miss the American owners. The nigger let us swing in the wind.

Last horse crosses the finish line.

Not even slightly.

Of course they don't. They just hate God.

>if president trump does anything religious, he is literally becoming a tyrant

Im more amused that there best most definitive evidence against Donald Trump on Russian collusion is involving Donald Trump Jr meeting some attorney to discuss adoption using emails he released as a smoking gun.
Its also annoying how journalist dont dig at any angle beyond muh Russia
>Its odd that every single interaction with Russia was picked up and monitored by intelligence but also while being unable to stop anything
>How the narratives line up exactly with what Hillary said, almost like it was carefully crafted
>How it is conveniently forgotten everytime they have been corrected or just been wrong

Are those the Sharia designated areas of France?

It'd be best if we offered people about a thousand dollars if they take a sterilization drug in Africa, the ones reproducing that much cant possibly plan for the future and would do it in droves, and they cant call us genocidal, it was voluntary after all.

That tweet should come with a fedora.

Isn't Bastille day tomorrow? When does Trump leave?

You mean crammed together into one house?

I just stumbled across this manga. It is from before Obongo became prez. Apparently he has a Japanese women's name.

Would you vote for her? I have to warn you though, she is quite militaristic.

If they're anything like the G20 protests, it's gonna be weak.

He's a real swamp thing, but nothing (or no one) is completely black-and-white.

He's right about some things. Kind of like Kissinger in that they've both got brilliant minds.

And I think his fascination with space and dinosaurs is pretty cute.

That is the correct answer
I'm a Nihilist but I don't hate good(even though I have every reason to hate the religion)
These people are marxists who follow a cult of personality and literally hate god

thanks for that gestalt. donny T is my goddamn president and at this point im waiting for whatever hand he's been keeping for a climate like this

does she have access to the chaos emeralds?

He left hours ago

lol

Let's not hope an ISIS truck of peace and acceptance is nearby one of these "Marches"

He already left a few hours ago

America was created because King George wouldn't stop praying with his buddies.

That's actually brilliant but the SJWs would call us monsters.

>shoujo

No, women should never be anywhere near politics

Hmmmm....

Explain this...

Sessions just abruptly dismissed a Russian money laundering case.....
Guess who the lawyer was - Veselnitskaya!
That's right - the same Natalia Veselnitskaya , Russian Government lawyer, who met with Junior.

And it was a major Russian money laundering operation. Starting to connect the dots yet?

AIDS doesn't kill them fast enough, most will still pop out a few kids before dying.

It's worth it if the rest of the population's TFR drops to European levels

EVERYBODY'S A LITTLE CRAZY

IN THE MONKEY HOUSE

The state cannot start it's own religion. That's basically what it means. Essentially there can't be a Church of America. Everything else is okay though. Could technically teach religion in schools, but then again the Department of Education should be shuttered and schools should be privatized, with vouchers provided to those living under the poverty line as the only aid given in regards to seeking education on at level.

>be an asshole
>get called out
>say everyone only is calling you an asshole because you have a vagina
>now people start assuming everyone with a vagina must be an asshole
THE GENIUS OF FEMINISM

if a normie were to see this, wouldn't they just assume that it means Trump's DOJ? Never underestimate lefty brainlets powers of dissonance.

You forgot the part where we literally helped write the pissgate "dossier"

They already call us monsters. Its Sup Forums after all...

I think literally every President has prayed in some capacity

sauce on these bunny trump images?

>even though I have every reason to hate the religion
That's Marxist poisoning too, user, don't buy it.

PARIS YES. TRUMP NO.

Not sure about Don Jr... But Manafort is pretty crafty and wise to the game. I'm sure when the meeting turned out to be a nothingburger, it raised some suspicions and they did some digging into who she was and who she works with.

They might've known they were being set up for something since that very day.

Max Bootlicker is SO mad he's just retweeting words of comfort on Twitter

>shoujo
I don't speak moonrunes.

Yeah. Unfortunately it will be Ivanka and not DTJ who will become next president.

Yeah time to get rid of Sessions.

She's a DNC operative.

no . i think you just wrote the game. they're desperate because they simply didn't expect Trump to win. That changed everything. if Clinton won, Podesta would be SOS and I could only imagine who would be AG.

Well, I think they dont identify with it. They dont see it as theirs. As globalists, they presume to be world engineers, and white gentiles produce threats and competition that dont exist in browns. They want people with lower expectations who are more easily satisfied

Jews especially have adopted a culture of ranching gentiles. Its how they see the world and their place in it. There is a reason they wander and never get too invested in the welfare of any one nation state. Thats how you survive for thousands of years, by staying on the move and not getting to invested in the governance of nations, but just enough to manipulate it. Jews understand the difference between official power and actual control

They have uniquely adapted to live among humans by moving and staying in the shadows. To them, its not really about grandiose schemes of money & power. The concept of 'more' in how they figure survival cant be overstated. They dont look at life as a group controlling others as rule, but rather as surviving 'more'. Their entire model of life is based on never resting or accepting complacency, but always preparing for the next purge they know is coming.

They have a recitation in one of their religious events that begins with "In every generation, 'they' will rise against us."

Power is the tool and result. But the objective is to never rest & acquire more. To them, its safety. They never accept their own domination. Its all about survival, & that means always working for more & more. In the eternity of time, they accept as fact that no group is ever safe from extinction, including them, and their sole purpose is to fight to survive as long as possible

Sadly, that means having different rules for others than for them. It alienates them from birth and even the best intended ones can never completely treat humans as peers of equal worth. Dehumanization of gentiles is integral to their approach to all other beings