Could anarchy ever work?

Could anarchy ever work?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anarchism#The_Spanish_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not. Some basic rule of law is required and I can't fully imagine a private security solution would work at this point.
Maybe someday but you need smart people to self-organize, and lazy people vote to 'redistribute' and steal from productive people.

The biggest threat to Anarchy is the communist anarchists; Egalitarians don't want to be ruled but need a ruler to take shit from the productive to fund their degenerate lives.

pic unrelated

No, if for no other reason that human nature is to be tribal. You could take a hypothetical scenario that would FORCE anarchy like some great calamity, but it wouldn't last.
Tribes would form and compete, and eventually villages would be formed with laws, and on and on.

In very small communities? Sure. Unfortunately, humans are attracted to leadership.

Blows my mind that people don't understand this. Humans WILL form groups and eventually develop a power structure and hierarchy

Not in any large group.

Over about 5 people and some form of order starts to get established. You can call it whatever you want, but there will be a leader of some kind. Whether it is the most calmheaded person in the foxhole or the most likable person in the group at the top and some loser at the bottom, some order will be established.

100 men in anarchy
2 men form a pact
they go house to house
and kill each anarchist
one by one
until all 98 are dead

now no anarchy
in its place the rule of the two.

Read "Spontaneous Order" by Chase Rachels, it will provide you with a little insight if you're interested.

Yes, but those in power of everyone are reluctant to give it up. Anarchy would work. Darwinism would take over. The moronic would go extinct, and the human race would become as pure as it gets. It's utopic, but its a plausible reality.

Anarchy can work, The Spanish anarcho-syndicalists were able to create an industry. In addition, Nobel laureate Elinor Ostrom, showed that resources can be distributed more efficiently, by communities with a law of their own, than by the market or the state.

I've been toying with anarchy, and I don't think informal groups really count as it's end. If the US had an official military funded entirely on import taxes, while enforcing no official law on the citizens of america, would that not be anarchy? Government would exist, but only to defend the borders. Any group that forms within the borders is free to form, and free to make its own rules, even vote on them if they want to, but it's all enforced on their own, not with government.

No. And that's the fucking point of true anarchy. I'm not an anarchist cos I believe people will want to do infrastructure on their own. I'm an anarchist cos I'm a massively fucking angry edgelord that hates everything and wants to watch it all burn down.

no. Think about it user. You literally can't wipe your ass or flush your toilet without an organized system and workflow.

So you haven't found your purpose or meaningful work.

Shut up ancap faggoty dolt

Yup. And most likely never will. What age are you allowed to give up searching? I imagine 29 is close to that age.

Fucking delusional

No because humanity started out with anarchy.

I don't understand how people like yourself can't find work. Do you have some sort of psychological disability or something?

This is a fucking retarded question. Work for what? Society? Of course not. That's the whole fucking point of society is so people become civilized. If everyone does whatever they want then nothing gets done. There is no law and order. The fucking Sumerians had shit figured out who knows how long ago.

Anarchy will never accomplish anything but destruction. Saged for being fucking retarded.

>Darth Bane OG anarchist killer confirmed

I didn't mean that I wasn't working. I work and pay taxes and purchase things with my disposable income to do my part for the country. But the job is not fulfilling in the slightest. The work doesn't give my life meaning. It doesn't stop the welling desire I have to ride the inaugural nuke to mutually assured destruction. Until then, I just toil away being very angry and cynical.

At least your honest. I cannot comprehend how stupid people can be to think anarchy is a viable form of anything. I honestly don't get it. Maybe my definition of anarchy is different, but people doing whatever they want without any organized groups can achieve literally nothing. That is what society is for.

Tbh I'm at the blackpill with you user, but I'm not an edgy faggot who promotes anarchy.

I'm fine with you hating your life and wanting it to end, but what's the motive behind wanting everyone else dead?

100% agree with this user

Don't pretend to be a faggy anarchist just to have a label. Anarchists are morons who think humanity would function better without society (aka retards).

Life doesn't have a purpose and there is no way to be "fufilled" other than willingly deluding yourself. You can only just try to enjoy it while you can. You live in a society where you put in half of your life to helping society function and in exchange the other half gets to do whatever you want. (I guess thirds would be best, 8 hours working, 8 hours whatever, 8 hours sleeping -- rough estimates give or take). You cannot expect to be able to do whatever you want all the time, leeching from society without giving anything back. Unless your a neetbux / welfare nigger.

It would work for anarchists

Not the user you replied to but society is so absolutely fucked right now and it's only going to get worse. It would be better off to just end it.

I'd argue with you about the edgy faggot but it really is edgy faggotry.

Severely unresolved anger issues. Most of the time I can keep them down, but the past couple of weeks I have been unable to. I have even snapped slightly at some peoole at work.

It would certainly be easier if I could go on the neetbux for sure.

That's some dumb shit

Yes, but the commies killed it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_anarchism#The_Spanish_Revolution

Would've loved to of banged these anti- authoritarian qt3.14's in that anarcho mobile

>Could anarchy ever work?
I dunno, how did it work out for the cave man?

Anarcho-capitalism can never work for any substantial amount of time because it will essentially turn into city states, with providers of private security taking up the mantle of the state. Economic rivalries become wars. Fees become taxes.
Thanks for the chuckle, shitposter.
Heh.

By definition it never could. If it "works" then it's not anarchy.

>tfw praised by an user from the shitpost capital of the world

No. Governments are self-forming. Dissolve all government and families will bond together locally into tribes. Some will be democratic but most will be led by a strong violent and charismatic man or an oligarchy of such men.

Anarchy is for 15 year old angsty high schoolers and sub-100 IQ edgelords.

>The moronic would go extinct
literally the opposite. morons and thugs would take over and murder anyone who disagreed with them.

if you aren't swole, dont own a gun, and aren't willing to kill people for looking at you wrong, then anarchy is not for you.

Pretty good if we're still here faggot. Your holy government is only a recent invention in the history of man.

Only if bitches quit acting up.

I would purge every single night, until there was nothing left to purge. The simple answer is no imho.