THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

I fucking love Joe Rogan. He plays dumb for the left quite a lot, but he's awesome.

desu agreed

Are there typically this many shitposts? My thread is getting slid either unintentionally or intentionally and it isn't a good feeling. But I try not to stay too paranoid.

wtf it translates t b h to desu lmao

HOW NEW

Sorry, that thread does look a bit more important.

Solid post

can i read it while im in my onnit flotation tank desu?

this post was brought to you by squarespace tm you fucking monkeys *chuckles with kettlebell arms flexing*

Yeah, sure. He "plays" dumb.

In isolation, threads read you.

Ok, or he's paid opposition. Either way, he's entertaining. Take from him what is useful to you, discard the rest.

I like Joe because he is so open minded. He has a very diverse range of guests on his podcast and lets them talk and get their points across.

I think Joe is an idiot on a lot of subjects. But I don't feel like he ever tries to preach anything. I don't have to agree with him on everything. He is very anti SJW and that alone makes him pretty cool to me.

he did a 180 on how the moon landings was fake

he got silenced big league desu

One time i went in my flotation tank and thought unicorns are donkeys from the future.
>went in muh house
>asked my daughter if she human
>yes
>no you're not youre just a little peephole
>you know a dolphin is smarter than you right

agreed desu

but hes too much of a pothead tho
id love to see how hard he would unravel and fall apart if he gave up smoking 35 joints a day and stopped doing shrooms and acid

Yep, I remember that. Put yourself in his shoes, though. The machine is very large and very intimidating.

Bro you fucking monkey *chuckles while chugging down 2 pills of alpha brain* what did you do you silly fucker heheh

buzz aldrin you silly fucker hit me up we need to go down to my buddys flotation tank shop we'll do some nice pot and just chill man

Hello and welcome now shut the front door

I'm always down.

kale shakes after this podcast?

When you eat it its processed by your liver and produces something called trisxhizjagzhniggerthide which is 6000 times more psychoactive than when you smoook et

>10 posts by this leaf

KEK
Better than a /er tho

call me a leaf one more time !!!

>mfw

danecucks = swedecucks
I'm sorry you weren't born a nord or finbro

except we got the most right wing government in europe, so u'd be wrong fellah

THIS THREAD IS THE BEST THREAD ON POL

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

float tanks after this podcast bro?

>in front of Molyneux agrees with everything
>in front of Anna Kasparian agrees with everything, says Molyneux is a lunatic
Idon't care much for the libertarian baldie, he makes some good points, now Rogan is a two-faced junkie fuck. Guy's a total chameleon.

>float tanks after this podcast bro?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BUT THAT MUSIC GOT ME HYPE AS FUCK

poland is more right wing than you, then austria, then maybe denmark. you come close with hungary, ahh hell hungary is wayy more far right than you

true desu

ME TOO BRO LETS TALK ABOUT THE ANNUNAKI *inhales MTC joint while curling 12 pound kettlebells* ohh bro

>ANNUNAK

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH *rips open sponsored shirt from onnit.com* RAWWWWWWWWWWWRR bro lets do some DMT and call up Duncan AHHHHH

I DON'T KNOW IF MY HEART CAN HANDLE THIS

JESUS HALP ME AHHHH MAHHHHH GOAAAAAAD

>he did a 180 on how the moon landings was fake
just a reminder, Joe Rogan is a mongoloid.
Some people don't know this, so it helps to understand his positions

SIR, DO NOT PUT DOWN THAT JOINT BRENDAN "BIG BROWN" SCHAUB ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WITH ALL DO RESPECT EDDIE I NEED YOU TO STOP TALKING CRAZY *snorts pot brownie from Onnit.com* BROOOOOOOOOOOO

i heard that geery lost all support and was replaced with someone who actually is nationalistic and has a plan though. some denmark user red pilled me on here about gerry

hm geery? no idea who that is you will have to enlighten me good sire *inhales DMT with duncan trussel and an annunaki envoy live on podcast* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh wait i think i meant to say geert

hm I think youre thinking about geert wilders from Holland :)