Can he let one guest finish a damn sentence?

Can he let one guest finish a damn sentence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9doL4dzOU
youtube.com/watch?v=aHJJa0PJL8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He literally can't stop himself. He's too pumped up. That's why he's fun to watch.

why would he?
he know his guests are just vehicles for him to explain his superior views

the man is a fucking genius, sure he overstates things here and there but he is the defining political philosopher of our age

don't fall for the shills against him, Jones is of the highest quality lab standard

>HE IS A HOLY AGENT OF GOD

He truly is a god among men.

The only problem I have with him, and it's a huge problem, is that he backed off #PIZZAGATE

>Muslims run hollywood
>Muslims run the Federal Reserve
>Interupts any guest that is interesting and has good information
this guy is 100% controlled op, he didn't used to be IDK what happened, but once upon a time he named Israel and the Zionists

you are 100% a shill, post reference or gtfo

had to for legal reasons, he knows everything, and he's been pushing pedÓgate general harder than nearly anyone else

he is high energy and he just has so much info in his head, it's screaming to get out. his problem is that he casually references things the talked about at length years ago and people think that he's making shit up on the spot.
also, best rant
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
>more than 6 years ago
like it was yesterday

david icke was not interrupted that much

loved this one too, the edit is pure beaut

autism has caused me to forget link, bardons
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

the beginning of the rant i posted is a perfect example of why alex gets so much shit from people. in the video he literally says that "justin bieber says how you should hand in your guns, pass the cyber security act and that the police state is good". the average person goes ""whoa, what is this dude smoking", but if you watched him for a long time you know exactly what he means. that's classic alex, he could have just said "politicians are using celebrities to push certain agendas" and no one would disagree, but no, he needs to exaggerate.
that's because he's been in this shit for so long he can't spell it out every time for people. it takes some time getting used to his way of speaking and presenting things.

very true, his gestalt is advanced and complex, I think this may be part of the reason that he loves the memes about him so much, not because he's a megalomaniac but because it's a humourous sequitur to his real shit

but also probably because of free publicity

anyways, I support him, fuck the noenazi shills (who are funded by the same as the radical left btw)

tru/pol/ can not be subverted

cannot find video where he blames Israel for 9/11 it was around 2003 I think. Regardless if you think the man is genuine after saying.
>Muslims run hollywood and the banks
he is controlled go back to the donald reddit fag

He really is a genius. He mispronounces words a lot and his voice is abrasive for new listeners but he really is a comedic/political god.

Doesn't name Israel says Netenyahu is a good guy, fuck this board has gotten delusional. The guy gives good information, but he is 100% controlled and will not name Israel to save his life and what good do red pills do if you are not aware that our government has been occupied by Zionists

He never says Muslims run Hollywood. He talks often about the Chinese buying up Hollywood recently. He doesn't really mention Jewish influence, but that really doesn't matter. If you listen to him long enough and research what he talks about, you will easily find out about the (((globalists))). His message is extremely positive overall (research, reject pop culture, exercise, nature etc.,). Even if he is controlled opposition, he is far and away the best combo of entertaining and informative for a news media personality.

>hajib
>mfw

I understand that Zionism and Mossad blackmail control of our politicians is a serious problem. But his rants will lead you to information where you can discover those things for yourself. He doesn't need to make it a Jewish issue and cause even more problems for himself.

tell me right now how he hasn't been suicided yet?

2.5 MILLION subs, sandy hook conspiracist, the people are waking up

the hit piece only strengthened him

CHANNELING MY POWER TO ALEX JONES PLEASE STAY ALIVE WE NEED YOU ALSO I HOPE YOU ARENT A PSY OP

AHHHHHHH

Kek says maybe

HE CIRCUMNAVIGATED, WITH ONE SHIP, THE ((ENTIRE PLANET))!!

He's pumped up on Brain Force and Super Male Vitality. Alex just likes to assert himself as the alpha male, nothing wrong with it. His rants get me hyped as fuck.

If I could watch his show without commercials or filler I would probably watch every day. As it is I only watch when he has a key vlog on his youtube channel or something.

(((they))) should have suicided him 15 years ago, they thought they could cointelpro the fuck out of him, but as of about 10 years ago he would have been a martyr that would lead to a global truth movement, btw, this is now more true than ever.

he's too powerful now, ssjin' it up nearly everyday

I fuckin wish he would. Its literally hard to watch because its so rude.

Alex Jones is probably deep dicking his wife right now - with Joe watching and masturbating.

Search for channel Ron Gibson on jewtube

I hope so, he deserves so pussy asap

God bless this
>HOLY AGENT

I do find this annoying.

Its like when he's alone he just says the same shit 10 times (radio format I know).

When he has a guest he cant help but spout endlessly ontop of them.

His geusts are the best part of his show, unless david knight is hosting.

David Knight
>the legitimatizor

>no corporate sponsors
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9doL4dzOU
youtube.com/watch?v=aHJJa0PJL8k

literally misinfo
IW owned by time warner
some faggot said

great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

>you are fake news

That would be like asking young Alex Jones to stop sleeping with so many women. He wouldn't listen to it, it goes against his fundamental temperament.

I dont know if that is praise or pejorative tbqhfamalam.

time warner is a publicly traded company.

If they own infowars they would have to document that in their fcc filings.

I would like to see those documents.

never reply to me or my son ever again famalamadingdangdong

but desu Knight is amazing, so fucking safe
a beaut of a reporter

lold

still confused, but i lold

Alex has aged terribly over past 6 years.

He's 56. And was/is a big smoker.

Cosmetic surgery can only do so much.

He'd be too afraid to blame or mention jews over anything. He criticised the crap out of David Duke when Duke was inferviewed on the show one time for mentioning controlling aspects of society. Strangely enough David Duke came across as quite normal.