Obama Let Russian Lawyer In Country BEFORE Meeting Don Jr

archive.is/bqorv

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

Obama KNEW she was close to Putin and yet he still let her into the country all before the meeting with Don Jr.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=jlo8yhwzC48
youtube.com/watch?v=jlo8yhwzC48
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUsnOV19lw
washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-once-planned-to-pay-former-british-spy-who-authored-controversial-trump-dossier/2017/02/28/896ab470-facc-11e6-9845-576c69081518_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_dossier-415pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.b5a74eea1293
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/Russia, 03-31-17, Magnitsky Act - 2016- 07-15 HCM Complaint to FARA (003)_Redacted.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QxyPYNuvIrg
cryptome.org/2017/01/Steele-Trump.pdf
theforensicator.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/guccifer2-metadata-analysis/
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/07/09/new-analysis-of-guccifer-2-0-data-destroys-russian-hacking-narrative/#sthash.ADHVwhkY.dpbs
disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumping all info from previous threads

it was pretty dumb of the NYT not to check this Russian bitch's twitter feed before dropping their story
they're that desperate

:) Foreigner in the country influencing elections

>Obama Let Russian Lawyer In Country

youtube.com/watch?v=jlo8yhwzC48

Jared Kushner Faces More Trouble Than Donald Trump Jr. | The Last Word | MSNBC

Bump

No shit, we have a ton of foreigners messing with our elections basically the leader of every country tried to influence the presidential election.

>direct link to MSNBC
Fixed so they don't get views. Just change the domain in the url.

Based norbot

You're based as usual, but if you noticed I included both so people can choose however they want.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvUsnOV19lw

This video sums it up nicely

This is about to go bad for the dems so MSM will ignore and move on

Why is that asian with glasses smiling?

Trump has to get rid of his son in law over hard lining Qatar and now this.

Visa overstay is a crime subjecting that individual to deportation. Visa overstay on a special privelege visa used in extraordinary circumstances by the AG after you had been prevviously denied visas. That's probably a major crime. And if someone knowingly gave her safe haven during the time she was illegally staying here on her expired special exemption visa, then they too will be legally culpable as part of the conspiracy

copied over from dying bread
This shit is going nuclear in a hurry

>shilling a thernbitch mandrill mentality video
nu-pol detected

Reminder Goldstone and Veselnitskaya have BOTH already corroborated Junior's account of the meeting

Trump Jr "sought out" NOTHING, offered NOTHING and received NOTHING. He was essentially catfished by a Democrat or other progressive liberal agent (this would be Goldstone) who had engendered a minor relationship with him overseas and under false pretenses was put in contact with Veselnitskaya. The real sole purpose of which was providing justification to the Obama administration to obtain a FISA warrant authorizing surveillance of the tower. It's a very straight and easy to follow narrative none of which is remotely conspiratorial given what we already know about the extents to which Obama world was actively conducting surveillance and ops through all the revelations about high level unmasking and high level rampant 702 FISA abuse

This is going places!

so obama colluded with the russians to have trump win by allowing a russian into america?

its not going to work magapedes, there are no counter-narratives to spread

There's no Russian government in this. Neither Trump,nor OBama colluded with Russia. This lawyer is as connected to Putin as a token Bolshoi ballet dancer.

Commies don't care for facts, they like narratives.

That was just the headline for it, user. Were on the same page as far as Jr goes. but I wouldn't say it's not conspiratorial. It was almost definitely conspiracy simply by the nature of why it was done in the first place. The other FISA abuses doesn't change that.
Nice try shill. I can see that doublespeak you threw in there to try and protect Obama. You aren't as slick as you think you are.

The confused shill who hasnt received his official talking points is always entertaining

>Dance for me, boy

washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-once-planned-to-pay-former-british-spy-who-authored-controversial-trump-dossier/2017/02/28/896ab470-facc-11e6-9845-576c69081518_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_dossier-415pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.b5a74eea1293

Bumpo

Checked and bump

Obama is going to jail

FUCK YOU, FUCK DRUMFP, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU LYING MOTHER FUCKERS, EVERY TIME, EVERY FUCKING TIME!!

JUST DIE, FUCKING DIE

You seem upset! I still have love for you, user!
Tremendous love! Just the best love! Hahahaha!

Source? (need those links)

Glenn Simpson the Fusion GPS founder is hired by Russia and partnered with Natalia Veslnitskaya

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/Russia, 03-31-17, Magnitsky Act - 2016- 07-15 HCM Complaint to FARA (003)_Redacted.pdf

There is your link.

My bad. Thanks.

No problem. You're welcome. I am humbled to be thanked by the based Nordarchivebro.

Well, would you just look at all the blacked threads that just popped up enmasse in the catalog! Bump for Great Justice!

How are special entry visas approved and who does the approving?

Leftists keep getting hung up on muh no proof and drumpf jr intent to collude with muh russia

hmm, bumping this

bamp

Justice bump of justice

From the Hill article
>The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch

>Obama entrapped the Don Jon Jr
>JR DIN DU MUFFIN

Attorney general loretta lynch, the same person who can request FISA warrants?

Why isn't this not big news this is being thrown under the rug while people still yell at trump Jr

Yup. And as it turns out, it seems that obtaining FISA warrants on the Trump campaign was the whole point of the attempted entrapment.

>HURR DURR OBABO DIDN`T ACT LIKE A FACIST KEEPING HER OUT WE WIN BTFO PRAISE KEK
Are drumpfies that desperate already?

Why do you think? Because the trail doesn't stop at Don Jr and they know it. At the very least, Loretta Lynch is gonna be thrown under the bus by the dems to protect Obama.
You shills are switching tactics because we aren't bothering with your blacked threads bait spam. Eat a dick.

>We
Wew lad.

Care to tell me how many major campaign promises Drumpfie fullfilled before you lose yourself in autistic rage again?

>constant /PTG/ maxing out
>creating new thread additions for the past fucking year
Who is shilling who here.

I don't get it? is trump stumped this time or whst

Nice try. "We" as in we the Trump supporters who see through the deep state bullshit.
Wall just got it's budget approved. More to come. Once the "obstacles" you support politically are neutralized because of their own mistakes, even more promises will be fulfilled.
Get rekt.

PLEASANT
O
P
S

Her Facebook account was quite something.

Well when niggers like you and your shill buddies are bound and determined to force the truth to have to swim against the constant waves of character assassination bullshit you put out, there are bound to be some effects. For every action there is an equal, but opposite reaction faggot.

>Obama let this woman into the country!
The DoJ let her in because she was representing someone the DoJ wanted testimony from.
What is the angle of criticism here?

The angle of criticism is the fact that regardless of whom the DoJ wanted testimony from, she had a bad VISA, the proper procedures and conduct was not followed to change that situation so she could enter legally, and that means the law was knowingly broken by the DoJ in order to allow her entry into the country.

Specifically, Loretta Lynch abused her power of office, seeing as the lawyer had already been denied a VISA to enter the U.S. lawfully, which implies that there were justified reasons for why she was denied a VISA for legal entry, and yet Loretta Lynch went ahead and granted her special immigration parole anyway.

obama's going to jail

bump

bump

Close to Putin? As in literally close to Putin because she is from Moscow? Because otherwise based on her FB posts, she's far from being close to Putin.

No story here. Thanks for playing.

>he responded
>he's not a bot

Hahahaha wow such dellusion
Wow

DOn't kill yourself.

Note that he delays the meeting, saying she's flying from Moscow that day. Hadn't she already been in the country for several weeks?

Great pick up...

This thread is being slid hard, bump .

Holy fuck, there's no way... Or is there?

just feel the love of the god emperor user

Look at Fusion GPS's June 20, 2016 Report (just a couple of days after the Goldstone email), Goldstone's story ends up in the mouth of Source D. Hummmm

DING DING DING DING, WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

I will just leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=QxyPYNuvIrg

FusionGPS Dossier
cryptome.org/2017/01/Steele-Trump.pdf

Check Page 5 of the PDF
Read Paragraph 2
Who's Source D!!!
Why is this info there in June 2016 only a couple of days after the email

Hi shariablue. Tick fucking tock.

I noticed this as well. We ARE certain that she had overstayed her Visa? If so, this Goldstone is just plain lying to Jr.

Yeah more political circus. Really don't give a shit, if they exposed all the foreign governments that actively influenced the US elections *cough* Israel *cough* that'd be something but come on, more about Obongo? Already knew this guy was a goober. Yeah, I guess. Not looking for "news" that sanctifies the system one way or the other.

You know, when I saw Milo on Bill Maher's show, and the black CIA man talked about Milo needing to shut up because he's British and American, would he not say the same thing to John Oliver? Or Trevor Noah?

Apparently not because they're liberal current year niggers.

>ignore sensationalist headlines about Trump
>Applaud and spread sensationalist headlines about Obama

stay classy Sup Forums

Classy is our middle name

Fuck off, this whole story is fake as hell.

Computer forensics show that the Gucifer 2 hack had to be form a Lan connection on the East coast, an inside job, not from Russia.

theforensicator.wordpress.com/2017/07/09/guccifer2-metadata-analysis/

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/07/09/new-analysis-of-guccifer-2-0-data-destroys-russian-hacking-narrative/#sthash.ADHVwhkY.dpbs

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

So? There's nothing wrong with being Russian.
>Z0MG DRONAL KRUMPF JR TALKED TO A RUSSIAN

More to come today by the looks of it

Request for links seconded