Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Shills hard at work tonight i see

This copy pasta again?

sage and move along

Is having sons the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and get ravaged by another woman. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little boy - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more enjoyable for the women that will eventually have him fuck them in every hole.

Raised the perfect boy? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random woman who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. She gets to fuck his big fat dick every night. She gets the benefits of his kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised him.

As a woman who has a son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a man for another woman to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

K
Kek

big guy

not if you fuck her first

Go away femanon.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

>I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter.
Cut off your tiny dick, you complete retard.

You've got the wrong idea roastie. You see, it is the woman that was created for the man, not the other way around.

what the fuck? how?

Have we started the fire?

How can it be ducked when you literally have no control over the sex of the child, unless you go test tube baby. Cuck is a lifestyle choice. You're obviously a retarded semen gargling mongoloid, try harder with your shit bait next time.

The fire rises

Would've been better with a "fucked in divorce" angle.

Then why are you womanless? You aren't a man.

Its pasta

T. Man with these daughters

Nowhere near as cucked as having a son and having to compete for the mother's affection and attention

what if your daughter is spiderman? also sage

I have seen this exact thread like ten times since I've been coming here.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
A
G
E

S
A
G
E

S
A
G
E

S
A
G
E

God has abandand us, women are shit. why else?

> Cuck is a lifestyle choice.

_donald

If you're a weak beta male and your wife fucks other men behind your back you are a cuck by definition, even if you don't know about it or choose to let it happen.