Who is your Raifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHuehnaAjEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This belongs on /k/.

Where can you buy these?

Jisuri.

Is that a vagina on that gun?

Daily Reminder that personal weapon ownership is degenerate. Guntards need to put their hobby in their mouth and check out permanently. Give the white man a bad name and make us look uncivilized, firearm ownership is seriously some nigger-tier and the reason America is a festering pile of shit because of you retards holding onto your childish insecurities.

Gun control is treason.

>im too scared to be responsible for my own safety

0/10 bait m8 try harder

fuck off you authoritarian

It's the buttplate you fucking pleb.

Forgive my plebishness.

What's the name of the model?

No substitutes.

>I need a penis extension to help me sleep

Lol, have fun giving the Kikes in the military industrial complex another dollar for Israel.

>inb4 b-b-but muh constitution

I love Slav girls.

I've got two new guns goddamn it, I just took this pic a month or two ago and it's already outdated.

As far as I know, the actual military industrial complex manufacturers charge extra on the civilian market just so you can get original Colt stamp(wait, nowadays it should be FN).

My real raifu is my vepr 12 though. Only shot it once since I got it last week but I've never experienced a thrill quite like it.

>RPG-7
Is that for hunting deer?

why do guns needs to be made out of wood

No, it's a gun on a sanitary pad

Are you a fucking commie git out this is America

It belongs in my fucking arms

>user just casually has an RPG next to him while he sleeps
Fuck you gonna do? Rocket the nigger to death?

Because wood if stronger and more rigid than cheap plastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHuehnaAjEs

>r u a fukin commie xD

Show me a warhead. Otherwise that's just a deactivated RPG 7 brought back from Iraq or Afghanistan.

Bitch I mite

I belong in your arms of fucking. I'm a grill desu

Grills r fgts.
Sry not gai

Do you even have the upper body strength to hold that?

>tfw NYfag

It's like a way overpriced SKS for because I can only topload due to the magazine being held in place. But god it's fun.

DAEWOOOOO

>semi auto RPK

Why tho

Couple of gays. A gay couple even.

m16a1 , best rifle ever made

Is that the hunting rifle from New Vegas?
What is the hunting rifle from New Vegas?

He'll probably just use it a as a club because he has no warheads to shoot it with, which requires Class 3 license and a shitloads of money.

>class 3 licenses
Nope. Not a thing. Any destructive device is classified under the NFA as a title 2 item, requiring a $200 stamp and form 1/4 submitted. Same process for suppressors, MGs, SBR/SBS and AOW.

There are also non DD rockets such as the 7.62x39 trainer round which are actually classified as 'firearms'

never change, fag

So where's your warhead then? You're saying you bought an RPG 7 to use trainer rounds with for bragging rights?

Swiss K31 or German K98
Gonna get em once I go through the auscuck gun licensing process

WEW SHAREBLUE LAD

sage and see pic related, op

See
I also never said what I bought it for, or why. You did that to divert attention away from your lack of knowledge of gun laws.

MY RAIFU ISA SO BAD. I HAFU NO FLEND. ALL MY TAIMU I SHITAPOST ON Sup Forums. MY RAIFU SO BAD.

I'll die happy with my rifle in my hands, and you'll die happy with a dick in your ass

Honourary

ww2 m1 garand

Thinking of getting a K98 myself. The Germans left about 300k of them in Norway after the end of the war. Most ended up in the military, and were later sold or handed out to conscripts who had finished their military service.

I'm married to Brown Bess. Never slept so sound.

S M E L L Y
M
E
L
L
Y

Lee Enfield Mark III

Nice vz58

My Raifu is my XCR

Of the stuff I actually own, I love my Type 38. Absolute pleasure to shoot, well balanced in the arms, and easy to take apart for cleaning. She don't eat cheap, but it's worth it.

K98

Where'd you get the cool brown furniture? Paint it yourself?

Mine came with the collapsible stock adapter on it but it just feels a bit wrong on a commie gun, so I got the folder, was a real fucking bitch to get the buffer tube off. Also got the original beaver barf if I ever feel like it.

Unfortunately I found out that the folder prevents me from putting on an RS regulate sidemount. Gonna need to buy the regular CSA mount.

Kar98 I think, like it was stated before, back to /k/ this goes . . .

Pussy.

Didn't those just get banned?

sage for off-topic

>literally CENTURIES of guaranteed arms ownership, over which multiple wars have been fought, and will continue to be fought
>"lol the fighting of my forefathers means nothing to me. It's the CURRENT YEAR."

You shame your Anglo heritage, if you have any and aren't a German or shitskin.

Why do wooden bolt-action rifles look so comfy?

Very nice Suomi KP-31. Patrician tier.

One side serial code 330434 Ak4 and the other side serial code 1278 Carl Gustav M2.
I just want to hug my carl again

>Rocket jumps behind you.
Nothing personal, kiddo.

kek

A shit- tier rifle

user is currently burying his illegal rifle in a drum in his backyard

what movie is this from

Only the best.

Bad jude,that model of m16 is shit

You must be able to get them pretty cheap since they're fairly common in Europe.
The only K98 I've found for sale locally is 800 dingo dollars and in average condition.

I don't care, I love my space Raifu.

Is that a python or 629 6"?

No. The great US of A has a few free states left.

DELETEEEEE

You lucky bastard. That's been on my list for a while, but I wanna start three gun and am concerned about the weight...thoughts?

muh Metal Gear Solid

you do know about Destructive Devices Tax stamp, right?

no gold tiger stripe finish? plebe...

Come on guys, where are the lever action rifles.

My RAIFU was Sako-95 number 912541, now she is cowered in oil waiting for my return. One day we will be together again and happily ever after...

Accuracy International AX-50. Best rifle I've ever had. Great for hunting bears and commies.

Goddamn you all, I just want a fucking M4A1 and a goddamn 1911, but my fucking president scared shitless of people being any rebellious, so all we have are shitty mossbergs for 700$ and an assortment of IzhMash retarded stuff. Vepr that are being sent to murka are made better that ones for internal market.

FN SCAR for MAGA

>tfw still remember M4A1 number 418371
I miss her too, lad.

Decided to spend the money on the .357 and .44 Magnum caliber conversions instead.

SIG chan~

oh come on, why not the MBR-size .50? Why do you even need a fucking Desert Eagle if its not in .50

Mike is that you?

Ivan has a point user

Nope, I'm just another nerd and I can't draw shit.

THE PATRIOT

The FN FAL, as the right arm of the free world it has killed countless niggers.