Sup Forums is against Net Neutrality

are they right

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2017/07/12/even-Sup Forums-is-opposing-the-republican-plan-for-net-neutrality/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BmPcT
advocacy.mozilla.org/en-US/net-neutrality-comments?subscribed=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive it
archive.is/BmPcT

I'm against bots, yes

"A spokesperson for Sup Forums didn't immediately respond to a request for comment." who is it gonna step up to the plate

Hopefully its an online chat with Hiro and they put the choisest Hiroisms on the TV.

wow the post does terrible reporting, net neutrailty is the work of Jews not any political side. They really failed to even google the 2 people behind the big push.

Look at the bill itself and decide GROW THE FUCK UP DON'T BE SHEEP

Fuck off shill:

> Net neutrality is fundamental to free speech.
Without net neutrality, big companies could censor people and perspectives online. Net neutrality has been called the "First Amendment of the Internet."

> Net neutrality protects small businesses and innovators who are just getting started.
Without net neutrality, creators and entrepreneurs could struggle to reach new users. Investment in new ideas would dry up and only the big companies would survive, stifling innovation.

> Net neutrality allows consumers — not big companies — to choose what they watch & do online.
Without net neutrality, ISPs could decide you watched too many videos on Netflix in one day and throttle your Internet speeds, while keeping their own video apps running smooth.

Kick the faggot OP a kick in the nuts by writing comments supporting Net Neutrality:

advocacy.mozilla.org/en-US/net-neutrality-comments?subscribed=1

well yeah, we all about be anonymoose

and please, Norge-bot, keep your 'tism in check, no need to archive this one.

Building botnets, implementing mass surveillance and creating degenerate content is not innovation.

>insulting nordbot

opinion discarded

>Getting mad at Norse archive user
Take that flag off and fuck off kike, you aren't fooling anyone.

the 4chin mods were also against Gamergate

John Oliver and Barrack Obama love net neutrality.
No warning signs there.
T. (((Jewgle)))

>no need to archive Washington Post

Kill yourself.

I love (you)

nigger nigger nigger

niggers tongue my anus

net neutrality is the only way the internet will function, its an all or nothing system.

>Sup Forums is against Net Neutrality
I am not sure that is what you are meant to say.
this article implies we are against the plan to remove it. So we are for net neutrality.

>Sup Forums is so retarded that they'll vote against their own interests just to disagree with libruls

Surely 14D chess will repay itself soon

>b-but Drumpf
People like you are the reason this board is against NN

>I'll shoot myself in the foot, that'll show you
yeah you're sure showing the kikes user

Holy shit this board is retarded. You do realize that Trump is just a businessman who doesn't give a shit about nationalism? I want all of you T_D cucks to kys. And you are cucks in a literal sense, because you betray your beliefs just to please your neocon daddy.

>no need

No

Government = shit
Private = not as shit

Even if you voted for Trump you can still disagree with some of his actions, its not all or nothing. Removing Net Neutrality only hurts the consumer and only helps big companies.

>big companies

Better than big government.

>only hurts the consumer
Net Neutrality has only been around since 2015. The internet was perfectly fine before 2015 and it'll be perfectly fine after Net Neutrality is removed.

Who do you think big gov works for?
I rate this comment downsyndrome/10

another example of fake news

my peanus weanus will

As long as Comcast owns the lines, you're better off with Net Neutrality.
Have to do commie shit to make those lines how they're used in Europe

We will see goyim. All of the shekels will belong to us's!

Don't need to look at it, Obama put it in place and every single thing that nigger and Reagan did should be 100% undone to the very smallest detail.

How to spot a human with negro level of intelligence:

>I'm against Net Neutrality!!!
>WHy?
>BECAUSE LEFTIS SAY ITS BAD SO IT MUST BE GOOD

Nobody sane would question net neutrality

>Oh shit everybody is against net neutrality
>Everybody hates us
>Guys i know lets make an advertisment where we say we are for net neutrality so people will like us more

Marketing 101

Because all the boogieman shit they're peddling was so rampant pre 2013

Killing net neutrality is a good thing because it stops shitty companies from forcing the gov to subsidize them, with trump killing regulations so he can go all in on infrastructure competitors will be able to start laying their own cables.

>trump is a neocon

Lol no. Kys faggot. Keep sucking that sand nigger's cock.

>people not liking us will hurt us so lets support something that will hurt us

k

What should a true ancap's opinion on this be?

Net neutrality is necessary with the isp monopolies as they are. If the government would break up the monopolies and punish collusion then it wouldn't be as necessary because the free market would take over.

>people not liking us will hurt us

How is this possible kid if comcast has in many regions a monopoly ?

>so lets support something that will hurt us

Changing the definition of hurt it seems to support your braindead argument.

If net neutrality is confimred Comcast will lose nothing but because of their advertisment people will have a slightly better opinion of comcast.

If net neutrality is broken comcast will not fuck everybody in the ass right away but wait few months and than say they need to change because costs ( bullshit ).

Like i said: You need a subhuman intelligence to be against net neutrality

>Net neutrality is necessary
Then why did we not have it for 30 years and the internet worked fine?

>How is this possible kid if comcast has in many regions a monopoly ?
Then why would they bother making an ad based on everyone hating them you fucking retard? Great argument.

>a few months
They will lose SO much money if they do that they wont

As technology progresses, things get more jewed.
Take a look at video games. Back in the day all you did was buy a cartridge you were set to go.
Now developers sell you an unfinished game, then the skins for 99 cents each, $15 dlc which isn't even as good as old expansion packs, not to mention paying for multiplayer

>ancaps are this retarded

"hurr durr what's an economics"
You should probably stop being ancap.

>even Sup Forums is against net neutrality

What? Isn't the maynstreem meteor strawman version of Sup Forums this ultra anarchist hacking community that is against everything oppressive?

This bot does God's work

>Browsing /pol 3 days in a row
>First 2 days, no mention of net neutrality
>3rd day
>Gay "muh net neutrality" threads all over the place, phrased (and spaced) in reddit fashion

headlines today: "Sup Forums is against net neutrality!"

There are people on Sup Forums right now who work for these TV networks and sit here to learn about or behaviors, then report back elsewhere with what they found.

It's like those shitty meme pages on Facebook that sit here to collect memes yet post nothing.

Fun fact: Those Facebook pages that have thousands of subscribers and dump memes all day are actually social engineers that talk to other page owners and discuss shit.

It depends m8. Where I am comcast is the only option for speed. I can go with at&t if I want literal early 2000's dsl speed.

The cable monopoly needs to be broken the fuck up, but (((they))) won't let it.

You faggots are working against your own interests for the sake of being contrarian, not so different fron the left. You will one day regret letting yourself be so easily swayed.

The current push on the right will not hold unless you get your shit together and start rational conversation.

>The enemy of my enemy must be my friend
>Anti soviet warrior puts his army on the road to peace

Let's have a quick look at cases that already exist involving net neturality:

>In 2007, Comcast, the largest cable company in the US, was found to be blocking or severely delaying BitTorrent uploads on their network
Certain applications can and will be blocked based only on their protocol

>that it (Comcast) had illegally inhibited users of its high-speed Internet service from using file-sharing software because it throttled the bandwidth available to certain customers for video files
ISPs will have the ability to block sharing of certain file types

> Cox Cable disciplined users of virtual private networks
>Comcast blocked ports of VPNs
The above blocks were only in place unless you paid a "premium" for them to unblock those ports, despite it requiring no additional service over what they already provide.

> AT&T, as a cable operator, warned customers that using a Wi-Fi service for home-networking constituted "theft of service" and a federal crime

>In 2007 it was discovered that Comcast was blocking people from sharing digital files of the King James Bible and public-domain song recordings.
No sharing of non copyrighted material, your ISP said so

>Netflix charged that Comcast was restricting access to popular online video sites, in order to promote Comcast's own Xfinity TV service
No sharing of things that the ISP didnt provide at inflated prices

> AT&T blocks use of apple's FaceTime to customers that didnt pay for premium services
Not even the ISP's own product, but they'll nickle and dime you for it anyway

> blocking common service ports, such as port 25 (SMTP) or port 80 (HTTP), preventing consumers from hosting web and email servers unless they upgrade to a "business" account

These are not issues that are speculative, these are all things that ISPs have done in the past and will continue to attempt to do.

It's very hard to enter certain markets, while marginal costs remain low as hell, which leads to natural monopolies.

>Sup Forums is against Net Neutrality

This. For (((some))) reason, there were tons of threads on the front page about it while before that no one talked about it.

They breathe oxygen too. Are you going to tape a plastic bag over your head just because libruls breathe oxygen?

>(((Private))) = not as shit

Good goy, let us control your speech

Is this proof that Sup Forums is simply a contrarian board?

>having open internet is the work of the Jews
>including allowing to exist Sup Forums
kys

>WaPo

Time to die, scribbler.

Based NorBro

You still mad that they took down Nixon?

Sup Forums is proof of how retarded ancaps are.

>Donald Trump does not support net neutrality. Actually, he thinks it will lead to the censorship of conservative media. “Obama’s attack on the internet is another top down power grab. Net neutrality is the Fairness Doctrine. Will target conservative media,” he tweeted in 2014.

>article links directly to a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums
>404

newfags never cease to amaze me

Nixon literally did nothing wrong

>Unironically posting meakoopa

You did though. :^)

If it is working fine why change it?
Why the need to go back?

>Nixon literally did nothing wrong
Yet he admitted guilt.

Some of you guys are so retarded
>hurr durr the lefties say it good so we must oppose it

Fools, you're becoming exactly what you hate the most, people spouting opinions without solid basis except being against it for the sake of being against it

> The level of intelligence of anti-NN people

I'm against anything that Kikebook and Jewgool is for

Everyone is for net neutrality you dumb fuck

Exactly

the government will ensure "FAIRNESS FOR ALL" by its benevolent oversight and legislation and uniquely neutral enforcing. how the fuck are you this gullible, and how the fuck are you so scared of corporations.

> Bring up /sg/ out of nowhere

Get help, Evapolack.

There wasn't any need to change it.
Obongo changed it.

>mfw know nothing about the bill other than the name and what people have said

I'm not going to argue for or against it though because I'm not a retarded faggot.
A very common mistake

no we're not you dumb fuck, it's not a first amendment it's government enforced equalty

>the worst kind of brainlet

So why change it back?

>inb4 hurr durr becuz obomo didnt need to change in the first place

> Oh boy! I sure love my ISP to tell me what I can and can't visit! That's exactly what I want from MY internet!

KYS Ancap tard.

Obama didn't change shit. He codified what was in practice.

You fallen little on your head, didn't you?

This internet stuff is so boring.

When are we going to have debates weather the US president should be allowed to freely launch nukes.

Abstract concept desu

>When are we going to have debates weather the US president
>weather

But it's okay to have the big, Jewish-owned corporations decide what sites to throttle?

Are you retarded? Do you remember this image? Which ISP is one of the largest and most monopolistic and what sort of owners do they have?

>American
>"weather" instead of "wether"

Fucking drink motor oil you disgrace to your countrymen

>Non American thinks he has ANY idea or say in what the president does
Eight years baby.

You make sure to drink what he can't get down.

>wether instead of whether

kys

>half a dozen companies will compete fairly and keep a market as prone to natural monopolies as this one free from collusion.

>wahingtonpost
>Sup Forums

We mainstream now.

This timeline.

Do you seriously not see the difference between the proposed goal of legislation and what it will actually do. I swear to god we are back in 2007 or something. Im not ancap, also your quote does not even make sense since there is no "MY ISP" unless the government forces one on you. government monopoly on violence, remember? gullible fucking retard
>I sure love my gov/law telling me what I can watch! Surely we can keep that clean with the magic of democracy mob rule!
fucking kys, we're not in natsoc germany unfortunately and the gov is paid for by those same corps you hate. They'll oppose it now, then buy their way in within 5 years

How can someone not support net neutrality?

Basically anyone who opposes the concept of net neutrality is a freedom hating pinko.

>government enforced equality
>of bytes
>"No but you see Comcast should be able to charge more for 1s and 0s coming from website A as opposed to website B because those electrons are heavier or some shit"
>its not just a ploy to jew you out of your gold
>hey guys come buy our tulips some are arbitrarily more expensive than others
>woops gotta go invite more Muhameddians to fuck my wife up my long, narrow, twisting staircase
>hoho wee pushed em right down
>better shitpost on Sup Forums
>tfw can't even keep Chocolate Waffle Niggers in my "country"
fuck off colgate