What is your culture's definition of enlightenment?

It has come to my attention that all cultures have one.

Which modern nation is closest to enlightenment?

Call it what you will...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAlaRdrcQcY&t=115s
youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=aAlaRdrcQcY&t=902s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no word for enlightenment in my culture.

American enlightenment means to master the art of branding through language.

Elaborate please.

"east" is closest to spiritual reality (right hemisphere) and "west" to left hemisphere of the brain

You attain enlightenment when you master something to the point that it allows you to achieve transcendental consciousness.

Take Rush Limbaugh, for example. If you are extremely good at explaining politics and culture and deep influence to normies, you pursue the art of education.

You might think he's telling us things we already know, but I learn from him every day how to educate. He is a master of education.

Politics is about taking complex information and making it understandable. It requires one to balance things such as pointing out obvious truths with a process of leading toward non-obvious truths.

we have to unite and create a spiritual cybernetic reality right

This is accurate. But isn't there an enlightenment in both?

Case in point, East is also closer to sensuality and animalism, as, I assume, the right brain is. Global human trafficking and corruption emanates from the East.

West is the left brain. West is orderly. West lacks the spiritual feelings of the east, but also the chthonic impulses.

i believe west's enlightenment was at peak during renaissance era with alchemy and ended with rise of modern science

That makes sense desu

I'm punting this bread

youtube.com/watch?v=aAlaRdrcQcY&t=115s

This is pretty red pilled imo and even if it's not, it's beautiful

thanks senpai. I think Western civilisation has the real goods on enlightenment because we're going to industrialize it.

The plurality of the great spiritual masters came from the east, but as always I think we will be the ones to move the story forward.

I'd say to eat a paella while having a beer.

to create a lot of value for stockholders

exactly.

and i believe putin and trump (hitler-like personality imo) are alot more spiritual then it seems. it's hard to be that smart and not be, unless you're pure psychopath.

That's absolutely a true observation. Good on ya.

If they're not psychopaths, there's something else going on. My thoughts exactly.

What is light?
What is darkness?
What is light within the darkness?
What is darkness within the light?

When you know the answers to these questions you will know what enlightenment means and what it doesn't.

Sharing our wives.

you guys though... checked

Money
youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

Enlightenment.

What kind of alchemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aAlaRdrcQcY&t=902s
let daddy explain you this

When you can break the cycle of life and death and various other definitions too

>Inb4 mushroom eating orgiastic monkeys

Terence was wrong about some things, but the was VERY right about certain other things.

Well he spoke a lot of hippie nonsense but he was woke on a different level a shame his library was burned down in a (((accident)))

When you accept that the only way to save the world is by being the change you want to see in it and living your life accordingly.

>When you can break the cycle of life and death and various other definitions too
>Well he spoke a lot of hippie nonsense
>but he was woke on a different level

what a mess bro ^^

He was very aware of his limitations "like everything else in life, intent is everything..."

>Well he spoke a lot of hippie nonsense
>but he was woke on a different level

It's true though. I disagree with him strongly on the feminism (obviously) and related issues, but his Epistemological prowess was unmatched.

He was the guy who made me explore my culture, explore my brain and grow mushrooms in my closet I still hold him high regards but he Did speak a lot of hippie nonsense he would probably be a rampant leftists today

>he would probably be a rampant leftists today
>I disagree with him strongly on the feminism (obviously) and related issues

I see what bothers you about him and i kinda agree with you guys but you have to consider the timeline. what was collective understanding at that time? I guess it was pretty chaotic (hippie movement, rise of media, jews at their peek...) it's hard to clearly relate, but it's pretty obvious that he would take left political position at that time.