Is Trump and Macron gonna save the west?

Is Trump and Macron gonna save the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yz7GWNfBQ
youtu.be/rku-kSFggTY
youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all a set up and the tower is gonna get akbar'd. Check these in the screencap.

>It's all a set up and the tower is gonna get akbar'd. Check these in the screencap.

So much this.

Don't spread the plans brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yz7GWNfBQ
He seems like such a sycophant.

Oh fug. Those digits.
s-should we warn him?

It's his last meal before they break out the ole guillotine.

Macron is based.

>royalist; regrets that France has no monarch
>called Africa's problems 'civilisational' and is now hated by black lives matter type people
>hates the trade unions
>names "islamism" and is in support of the Burkini ban

I will trust in macron when he calls for a Frexit.

Nope he just understands the importance of image and it's relation to power. Look at Theresa May, hid there on the second row. That's the PM of the world's fifth biggest economy and one of the most historically powerful countries - I would have welcomed it if she showed some guts and jostled her way to the front.

Agreed, right now his statements hold no promise, we need to see action not lies.

Are*

Macron might be a turbocuck, as Trump may be an unlikable character, but one cannot deny that these two mens intellects are far beyond that of any conventional politician.

Macaroni realizes how powerful of an ally Trump can be.

Trump's gonna dunk that lobster in ketchup.

>iAmFJLhI

What did kek mean by this?

American Ketchup. Fuck yeah.

>Macron
>saving anything
get real

>inb4
>poison lobster

>trips

Kek has spoken.

What next? Dinner in the Statue of Liberty's crown?

Do they restaurants on the Awful Tower?

AWFUL TOWER?
lol you jelly or something?
its a fucking epic structure

That's very romantic

>he still thinks Trump, Macron, Putin and other leaders are anything but puppets of wealthy oligarchs

Hahaha show us your towers m8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nothing wrong with the tower, France wasn't always full of pure liberalism.

youtu.be/rku-kSFggTY

Relation between US and France was going down since the 90's and Macron is right to reverse that. Too much bullshits happens since we refused to engage in Iraq war 2 and it's time to get back in touch.
+ Macron know there's is an opportunity to lead Europe on military plan as US clearly want the EU to be involved in their own defense
I think it's a good point US and France are historically great allies and it saddened me to see how distant we were the last decades

americuck btfo!

Yes. Im gonna come to your country and capture one of your gaulish females. You cant stop me!! hahahhaha

>we should have followed Bush in Iraq

Suicide toi.

Learn to read and understand English you pathetic roach.

I will get one of your females man. Im gonna come get one! You cannot stop me.
Nice lil froggy girl for me hahaha

Our towers got akbar'd

French female are way overrated mate. Most of them are crazy and dirty (not in a good way). But be my guest, i warned you

so did macron actually turn out to be a man?

I already had one before. I lived with her in south paris. Was one of the best times of my life.

How will you proceed? You are a fuckin tiny island full of islandniggers still fighting with spears.
We have military forces close to you while it would take you 2 months to reach France if we don't sink your boats before.
Sheep fucking scum

HAHAHA
>implying Australia are ever on their own

he knows how bad things really are. and how long it will take to set them right.

LOL ummm i think il just go to the airport and get on a plane to paris. Shouldn't be too hard.

But he supports mass immigration..

I AM FAJILHI?
whats's fajilhi

Britbro wants a froggy too
Looks like you frogs are gonna lose some more of your women to foreigners!

Just move to the front in that case, no need to glad hand and fake it up with the rest of these fucks on the way.

There is a lot of french migrants in australia, especially girls. They see your island as the new eldorado. You can easily take one in your homeland.

Sounds kinda gay imo

I can get you want a french woman seeing how ugly Australian girls are. I don't talk about English girls they are the worst.
It's ok to be gay and still not be independent in 2017.

>I don't talk about English girls they are the worst.

Also if Macron can form good relations with the US, that puts him in a better position to push Merkel out of the way and clean up the EU.

sweetie...
looks like the poor bongladeshian didn't get the news, how cute

He's right though, there's a reason even brits refer to their own women as slags

DELEE THIS FFS

I know he's right that's why it needs deleting.

S̡̟̘̪̯̬ͫͦͩͯï͕̱͔̤̳̒̃ͣe̩͉̩̮̻̋̂̓̌ͮ̒g̪̭̩̙̎ͫ͂͆̇̀̃ ͙̜̟̭̠̘̣ͩ̍̄ͪH͓̦e͙̼̦̼̔̇̄ͅi̧ͨ̌̃̿̎l̹̖̻̜͌̓ͣ̂ͯ̚!̄̔̒

>Too much bullshits happens since we refused to engage in Iraq war 2
You didn't miss much. Good thing Sarkozy brought it back just in time to help oust Gaddafi and get this rapefugee crisis started right!

France needs to fix its economy before Frexiting.
Frexit now would mean huge economic crash.

Not ugly but they truly do have the worst attitudes.

Thats why i will come and capture one of your females. Which city are you in? I want to steal one close to you.

Same GDP but 10 times more people, are you retarded? That's like saying China's economy is equal to USA's economy.

We could have our own free trade agreement and leave Germany to prop up all the bankrupt mediterranean counties

This Macron... he wants THAT BROMANCE TO WORK!!
youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q

Holy fucking shit FOR THE LAST TIME THERE'S A STANDING PLAN LOOK IT UP YOU UTTER SHITBRAIN EMBARRASSMENT why is everyone on this board a two digit iq retard?

>What next? Dinner in the Statue of Liberty's crown?

well it was a gift from the frenchies after all.

inshallah

DON'T FALL FOR IT PRESIDENT TRUMP

it's a trick

Allah wills it

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

They used to, but it was declared damaging to the structure and moved to America.

>I don't talk about English girls they are the worst.
He's right you know.jpg