WOAH this made me think

WOAH this made me think

sage

Mashallah

what's wrong white boi? can't handle reality?

gross

qt 8/10

you white bois just keep on losing

It's just nature taking its corse

wh*Te boys mad huh?

we get all the qts bruh

Niggers stay in America fucking like animals instead of putting their muscles to work like 70 percent of the white part of the army. I mean if a nigger can't fight for his country what good is he for? The military itself proves that white people have better morals than niggers, and are willing to give it all up for useless shitstains like you.

mfw as soon as women's sexual liberation happened they started going with black men

Why should I care about what the ovarian jew does?

better stick to your worthless video games, white bois

not that even have to remind you losers LOL

unfortunately majority of coalburners will try to have a relationship and children with a whiteman, lying about their coalburning past.

kek, no wonder white birth rates are plummeting

fortunately, Canadian men and women love BBC

you suck that nigga off, you win

Your race is being destroyed and you're being cucked by women. Why should you care? If you were a REAL man you wouldn't even ask.

>kek, no wonder white birth rates are plummeting
>Has a bunch of niggers holding white girls downloaded
>BLM flag
This has to be either bait or a deserter from t_donald.

Then why did you brought them to usa? Too kazy to pick cotton yourself? Now you pay a price.

>the background

>Why should you care?
I really like how you can't even answer the question.

this is the face of the alt-right and yet they still wonder why they can't stop failing at everything

>100 million members of group A
>1 million members of group B
>Every single member of group A marries into group A
>this continues for generations

What does the final result more closely resemble? Daily reminder black people shame each other for dating whites.

>This is Canada tier shitposting.

And the mods need to delete this filth already.

Coalburning doesn't prove white men are inferior, it just proves white women are race traitors and will get their due on DOTR.

DAS RITE MANE!

Very insecure, why does this enrage you so much? It's not like you'll ever reproduce.

woah someone got dumped, stay strong bro!

and you have to be a fucking retard to ignore all the colossal failures that white manchildren are making

You really don't care that you are a laughing stock to literal niggers? I don't know what to say to you. You Germans and Austrians have completely lost your balls and just accept your cucking without lifting a finger. Poo in loos and chinks are better men than (((modern))) North Europeans.

nice anecdotal argument

whites always saying they superior and shit yet they are easily the biggest cucks on the planet

>and you have to be a fucking retard to ignore all the colossal failures that white manchildren are making

TOP fucking kek, we built the only civilizations worth a shit on this shit hole wtf have any of you mudskins fml I am dying laughing. Fighting head over heels to get into our countries this shit is making my sides hurt laughing

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

>You really don't care
You're right, I don't. Why should I even begin to consider what some nigger does, let alone his equally subhuman counterpart, the ovarian jew?
>I don't know what to say to you
I know, we already established that.

You will never build anything worth a shit though. you're just another talentless white autist who only knows how to build a sexbox so he can hide from reality like a bitch.

kek seems like you are the one enraged trying to desperately disguise your inferiority complex mate with "conquests" of the weaker sex. You haven't done shit to white men there big bubba, and we don't want your chimp skanks hahahah

nice catch user

Funny because I play on Xbox One and niggers seem to shit up ever GTA Online server I play in.

4cuck white bois all gonna be resting in their own piss bottles while we fuck the shit out of all their school crushes

kek actually I am a software developer there nigra and built a lot of shit you use everyday top kek. Your stereotyping of people here as basement dwelling losers is pretty funny but not accurate

Sub-human animals.

the fuck is going on in that picture

"hey wht pepple look we is taking all ur womynz, all these stock photos of attrative black guyz is da proof!"

lol... ok then you racist pricks, have fun imagining that, I cannot even count the # of times white/asian/latino women have confided that they would never date a black guy.

But whatever you need to feel good about your small herpes infested dicks.

Have you checked ur race's birthrates lately? Perhaps you should try to do something about it. But you can't since you're a cuck basement dweller.

kek don't mistake kindness for weakness there Kunta kike

yeah you can only produce shit and you're still proud of it

btw 70% of Sup Forums is from /r9k/ you blind ass

Where in australia do you live op

why is everyone so mad, just sage thread and move on

how can I mistake whites for cucks when they prove me right everyday

Stealing what few fine ladies you have blackie.

By far my most favorite piece on the negro. I view niggers as sub-human animals, and from their it is easy to see the white girl infatuation with them and their violent behavior.

t. mad ass white bitch

LOL you know black people are pissed when they have nothings better to do then brag about how ugly black chicks are so they always crave white women/asians/latinos.

we even taking yo games whiteboi, you got nothing left, we coming fo yo anime next

>r9k/
I don't even know wtf r9k is or care. I come here because I red pilled myself kike and am organizing the storm that will hang you and your kike family by piano wire before we let a million Muhammads with trucks of peace run the other kikes down in Tel Aviv before they breed the nostrils out of the Jewesses. Have fun while you can kek

I approve, white men and black women can have each other

Nice to do business with you bruh

This is why it is imperative for every able bodied white person to be trained in firearm use and carry a weapon at all times.

t. White nerd virgin

kek white women are a prize to them because they know they are inferior. They dont know the chicks they have are the rejects that already got banged out 1000 times and werent worth keeping kek

you been out on the town on the saturday night in australia op?

all the girls steer well clear of you blacks. they dont want anything to do with you.

I wish newfags would stop bumping these stupid threads.

white bois have become so pathetic these days that they are even getting RICED

they all see you prowling around, creeping them out.

they don't want you. understand?

just some helpful advice for white faggots so they don't get so worked up. carry on nigger.

top kek

Your women beg me for my seed.

I ain't your mirror bruh

>Australia making BLACKED threads

Is there really nothing else to do on shitpost island?

Sage

Me too. I love the mixing. I should watch as my wife cucks me with a based black man. I also love that you only needed to post ONE time to get your point across. We should hang out some time.

will the mods finally erase these cuck niggers to the dead nigger holes?

This is a wonderful documentery because if what is said is true, we have been keeping niggers consensually under our boot heel and even better we have caused them to be their own worst enemies.

L is black in the Netflix live action version of Death Note.
It's a sad day.

Haven't laughed this hard in awhile thanks user

awww that guy t and lauren cute photo T is a great guy

I know it's hard but you white manchildren need the truth for once

OP is either a leftist fuckhead, a jew or a sudanese refugee with a chip on his shoulder because all the aussie women avoid him

Hilarious you chose this photo since he is doing the pepe pose kek

I can't put my finger on it, but something about her smirk just capsulizes the insecurity and inferiority that white men feel for the black man, and his big penis.

What an odd history the white man has with the black man. Did you know that the first thing that the white man wrote about - after he returned from Africa for the first time - was how astonished he was by the size of the African dong. It seems like it was destiny for the black man and his big black cock to be a source of envy for the white man until the end of time

Whites won't even rape black women.

Its funny how black/white elderly couples don't exist, i dont think ive even seen a black/white family with kids either.

kek zebras have big dongs why you tickle its taint while you blow one homo

we all know redpilled girls are the biggest fans of black dick

and they can't stand their beta followers from Sup Forums

i've never seen a aussie women with a african.

There are less black people in America than white people though.

If all black men pursue white women then black people will just get lighter and lighter until the only recognisable trace of their existence is people having slightly thicker lips and slightly broader noses.