Why do we work?

Why do you we waste or lives doing all these menial tasks? Why do we mindlessly consume?

Isn't there a better way? This is fucking ridiculous at this stage of humanity. Capitalism has been a great tool; It is the best thing we've ever come up with. But with the current state of technology how is it still relevant? We can house, clothe and feed every human on planet earth with existing technology. We did it; we made it. All our institutions are no longer relevant. Capitalism is no longer needed. We should be exploring space together senpai. Your job is gay.

we should be working to end human suffering, which we can. Why do we waste are time doing pointless shit and buy shit we don't need? We are fucking wasting our lives. It is pointless. We are only making jews richer. We are squandering human potential. Sad! I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I want to end human suffering. I want to move beyond politics, poverty and war. All of this shit needn't not exist anymore. WAKE UP! YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIFE!!! THIS IS POINTLESS!!! THERE IS A BETTER WAY!!! FUCK THIS SHIT I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK TOMORROW

I build rockets, though.

What is the meaning of life? To better humanity. We are special. We need to come up with a new system. A system where we don't waste our lives doing pointless shit. Again, given the state of technology, we don't have to waste our lives doing bullshit jobs. The technology exists. Your life is a lie. None of this matters. We need a new model. We don't need money. People will gladly work for free to provide for humanity. This shit has become fucking childish. It is so fucking pointless. We were meant for so much more. God is disappointed in us. Smoke psychedelic plants and get on my level, faggot. A robot can do your job.

those dumb enough to give in to a consumer culture must work. there is another way, although it isn't as attractive by design, it's more unattractive than any counterculture, there is no label, nothing to make it appealing.

If you don't work, you don't buy. If you don't buy, you are an enemy of society.

the whole economic model is based of mindless consumption. We are wasting finite resources to keep the economy going. But we don't need to be following this economic model any longer.

what job lol but seriously

stop assuming this is what powerful people care about

Cool, then start building the fully automated machines that will feed Africa and let us know how it goes.

hippies sound like commies but without the dogmatic conviction

we are not special, stop thinking we have any purpose other than to fuck our best options as much as possible till we drop

>We did it; we made it

Have the earth is one meal from starvation you stupud cunt.

YOU havnt made shit. Earn your place on the earth or lay down and die

i wholeheartedly agree.

it does not benefit the 99%

you truly can live a life without working a single day, living from the goodwill of others + community.
that's how it was meant to be.
trust me when i say a sense of community is more important than anything else in the world. more important than family. ofcourse a family is a defacto community in and of itself.
something that is being taken away with us with every passing year is our sense of community.

we can't even trust those who sit beside us on the train, when we judge people in an instant based on their political beliefs.

we are losing our precious personal space and it is making us more antisocial, not less.

this is all by design. this is what the fall of the west really looks like.

hippies really are retarded?

it's not like we are scarce on food. We pay farmers to NOT produce food in this country, ya know.

Humans are special, at least compared to the other creatures on this planet

i don't have to do shit humans have already done it. Thanks bros! I don't know about your country but here in the USA we pay farmers to not produce food. Producing food is no longer an issue. Plus you have shit like Soylent. There's no reason anyone should go hungry in the (((current year))). I mean, yeah, there are reasons, but those reasons aren't relating to available technology.

i agree we need to know are neighbors and have great relationships with them. Because when the world economy implodes and shit starts to get real dark we are gonna need our neighbors. We just glares at people in public then come home and lock our doors. We don't know our neighbors. It's sad! We are so far removed from the nomadic tribes we lived with for 90% of human existence.

you really should smoke some weed bro. Not even trollin'. Get in our level. The state of your consciousness is sad!

Mostly agree with your shit, especially with 'lets go to space part'.
when are we finally going to rock the stars?

Indeed we are, we are the only ones capable of destroying the entirety of habitats of all species on earth, whilst being oppressed or being oppressors of our own.

>Sup Forums is supposedly against Jews
>keeps cucking for the intitutions that enable Jews and keep them in power

good luck getting an answer out of these memeing redditors

Define human suffering.
Explain why everyone would gladly work for free just to "better humanity"

This.

>We can house, clothe and feed every human on planet earth with existing technology
no we cant. we wont be able to until we do