Log onto Sup Forums

>log onto Sup Forums
>see christians posting on pol
>wtf.jpg
>mfw

Why are theists so retarded? They've literally never come up with anything to help the world. Face it, if you don't' believe in science, and instead believe in a sky daddy, you're basically too retarded to live and should kys.

Why can't we outlaw every single religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The priests had access to God because they were the smart ones who understood the big books > that they dumbed down to us common people - " THE END IS NEAR CAUSE GOD IS MAD BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD . " - The scientists have access to the Universe because they are the smart ones who understand the big books > that they dumb down to us common people - " Climate change BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD . " = Scientists are the new priests and atheistism is just the same old in a new package .

This is why people hate atheists. Thank you.

God is all = The Universe is everything . So in believing in science and the Universe , atheists believe in God in a new package .

>log on

hahaha, so you believe in the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny?

stop bullshitting us you're spreading lies GOD IS NOT REAL

So you too believe in a sky daddy, you're basically too retarded to live and should kys.

Yeah if God is real then why won't he give me a girlfriend? Checkmate theists you can never answer this one.

but dude what about the leftists who come on here and say god doesnt exist and then they call everyone virgins what about that dude

Im an atheist. You are an unintelligent dope, go back to lebbit faggot.

God is another name for the Universe so THE UNIVERSE IS NOT REAL hur dur . P.S. Yer lucky Im bumping your bait thread faggot

every atheist ever:

LOOK HOW SMART I AM FOR CRITICIZING RELIGION! I ARE SO SMART! NOT LIKE DUMB PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN SKY GOD< OBS ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE TAKE THE BOOK AS A SCIENTIFIC FACTUAL BOOK THAT IS 100% LITERAL< AND IN NO WAY OUTLINES BASIC MORALITY. OF COURSE MY ATHEIST BRAIN IS NOT ONLY INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR TO THEM IT IS MORALLY SUPERIOR. ALL HAIL ATHEISM KILL THE NON -NON_BELIEVERS!

Because you are not worthy

This bait thread is better than the 50 "blacked" threads right outside

dude i dont go to reddit good for you being an atheist i dont think god is real dude

good job re-defining god and it's not my thread, FAGGOT!!!!!!!

>t. fat christcuck guy

The universe ISN'T real, retard. Have you ever picked up an actual science book? We live in a multiverse.

I love the U CANT BELIEVE IN SCIENCE AND RELIGION argument because it's the dumbest shit. Not everyone takes the Bible as the inerrant word of God. Shit, I was raised Catholic and my family had me reading up on all kinds of science as a kid.

Literally the only things the Bible would be anti-science on is earth creation and evolution. That's literally it.

>see christian posts on Sup Forums
>REEEEEEEE and shitpost everywhere
>that will show those chirstcucks
>get off the computer and go to my gay pagan wiccan pride parade

PEOPLE BELIEVE IN A SKY FAIRY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PAY ATTENTION TO MY SCIENTIFIC BRAIN

shut the fuck up you fat crusader christcuck faggots

kys

because earth is flat

Exactly! To me the Bible is more allegory and metaphor than anything, and even if it wasn't it's been through so many translations that the original meaning was probably lost ages ago. As for the creation/evolution argument, I don't see why evolution would disprove the existence of a higher power. There's nothing saying that God can't facilitate evolution in the first place.

Pagans are smarter than shitstains. that's a provable fact. Shitstains are the lowest form of sentient life.

Multiverse > Thinks an actual "science" book is Marvel comics .

>people who run around in the woods naked while pretending to cast spells on trees are smarter than Christians

Prove that we're not in a multiverse, shitstain.

Magic sky fairy please help me.

>people who venerate nature and the environment are worse than literal pieces of shit who talk to a sky daddy.

d-dyou mean OP is a faggot?

Also name one smart shitstain.

Just gonna leave this here.........

Day of the rake is coming for you

why

im not made if fecal mattet

>the original meaning was probably lost ages ago
That is bloody heresy.

You may as well be if your talk to your sky daddy every day.

You brought it up - Burden of proof is on you

Being agnostic is the way to go. There is no way to prove if there is or is not a god one way or the other.

>sky daddy

>hates christianity
>believes in science
Apparently you don't believe in history though.

Someone's salty today. Did the Morrigan leave a bad omen on your favorite stump this morning?

Am I wrong? It's the word of God, but it's been reinterpreted over and over again as the religion has evolved. I don't think acknowledging that is a bad thing, it's what you take from the teachings in it that's important rather than the literal meaning.

>I believe in a god
>also I shit myself
You.

we translate it frim the original languge and Gid promised to preserve his word

proof?

God*

But user, many christian priests and believers contributed to sciences.
Are you saying those people are dumber than you, who contributed to ... nothing?

According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

So? They had to to not be lynched by the Church, dumbass.
Same to you. None of them believe in the Skydaddy.

M8, you need to calm down. Go burn a little incense, maybe pull that stick out of your ass and do some nice white magicks.

Like I said, it's the lesson that's important. I don't think it needs to be taken 100% literally, because what's important isn't that Jesus told a story about a good Samaritan - it's that he highlighted the importance of helping those in need and seeing your enemies as human.

>people responding to this like is isn't the most obvious bait
>people seriously respond

Even with the suddenly influx of Reddit on Sup Forums in 2016 we should know better. Christian/Catholic Generals have been going on for far too long, even despite the 2016 reprieve.

Cringe.

I know it's bait, but it's still funny.

Ummm, no sweetie. There were many atheists back then. See Nietzsche, Marx. It wasn't illegal.

Now I know why Poles are known for being stupid.

>So? They had to to not be lynched by the Church, dumbass.

Read a book dumbass

>So? They had to to not be lynched by the Church, dumbass.

That;s bullshit and you know it.

Francis Bacon was a homosexual atheist and that's a fact. Read a book that's not the bible, dumbass.

Atheism is a literal delusion. Brain scans show it.

It is irrational to reject god. The very fact that we exist is proof of a creator. Not believing in cause and effect is retarded.

Face it not only are atheists faggot enablers but they are unscientific and cling onto their irrational delusion faith that there is no god.

id rather not

Fuck of dumbass i have read some work of bacon he is 100% christfag

Lets take newton a devout christian he was quite a heretic by church standards , but he was not bothered by it

Oh look another divide and conquer shill thread

Bible isn't even anti science. It just describes the events and order without describing the mechanism. The events and order all match science

>cause and effect.
>knowing the effect means you know the cause.
Not only are you replying to a bait thread, you're also more retarded than said bait.

Well done.

Haha WOW, nice meme fellow redditor. 100% upboated ;^)

Literally not an argument.

>helping the world

I refuse this duty forced upon me

I just want to watch it burn

The fact that there is motion means there is a prime mover. The fact that there is creation means there is a creator. The fact there are contingent things means there is a necessary being.

Do you even study philosophy and logic?

FORUM SLIDING SHILL THREAD ALERT. SAGE

Thats right

this "nation" has been undergoing gentile dumbification program ever since it allowed jews to settle here.

But the good news is now this program is in full swing in the USA as well.

so welcome to the stupid club

My Reich will have a special patch for atheists, in the form of a special FEDORA.

kys christFAGGOT christcuck only christlosers can be from reddit

>It's another Jewish myths and fables convinced me the Earth is flat episode.
Oh boy.

Atheists are brainlets

lol modern science owes its very existence to Christianity. Atheism only seems obvious to you because you don't know what you're talking about. Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Johannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Blaise Pascal, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Michael Faraday, Gregor Mendel, William Thomson Kelvin, Max Planck, and Albert Einstein all believed in a god.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization

The scientific method owes its existence to Christianity.

>>>/reddit/

Reddit is the atheist epicenter of the internet, are you shitting me right now?

Reminder that the entity called god is merely som loser from a higher realm who couldn't amount to anything and instead resigned and choose to apply for a job as o local overseer for a lower realm where his paltry amount of cultivation relatively can be seen as "allmighty" to live leisurely.

This is like your average western beta going to thailand or phillipines to buy get a wife. Utterly pathetic.

Can't believe how many people fell for Jewish tricks here

t. Crusader larper

I have never have seen a more shitty memepic in 10 years Sup Forums . Good job sir

Both religious mindsets you are describing are semite-induced.

This thread proves it's actually the christcucks that respond to every bait thread and have no comprehension of satire or parody.

protesant work ethic.

bye

no things have changed now christcucks dominate Plebbit.com

Ok. If Christians are right, they go to paradise, if they're wrong, they rot in the ground. If YOU'RE right, you rot in the ground, if you're wrong you burn in hell, so I think I'll show a little respect.

>see Christians posting on pol
>another assblasted nihilistic faggot
Come back when your testicles drop Mcedgy

god doesn't real XD

I can believe in God and science.

Why are atheists trying so hard?

It's disturbing. Worst religion (and it IS a religion BTW).

An atheist is a theist. You are thinking of agnostics.

Religion is a lie, believing in a God is literally a delusion to avoid facing fear of death or to give your life a purpose.
There's is literally no difference between being Catholic and being a vegan or a feminist or a Mormon.
You just follow a made up set of rules and morals that suit your life, the more you need this, the weaker your spirit is.
That being said, Catholicism is probably the most evolutionary optimal delusion.

if you're confused by that, maybe you should think about the benefits of religion and then never post again, you total faggot.

The Big Bang Theory was first proposed by a Christian priest. Calculus was developed by a devout Christian.

I am agnostic - but also recognize that Christianity promotes the values that the west needs. Not liberalism, not Islam, not Buddhism. While I'm not Christian, I support Christianity - the alternative is worse and more retarded.