Britbongs will defend this

>Nigel Farage stated on LBC that he completely supports, and at times, prefers Halal food over traditional British or European food
>He championed British Bakeoff winner Hussain's new book targeted only at muslims
>He stated that muslims is what makes British food British and that it should stay that way
>He said "You wouldn't have a kebab or a curry without our muslim friends would you?"
>He refuted the argument that Halal food should be banned

Source: archive.is/lH9s8

Britbongs, how do you defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
archive.is/lH9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=EajFZvryGoE
youtube.com/watch?v=QQgzIwRIYxI
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not surprised. Farage was always a roach.

He was a banker before that. All he does is work for his own interests and the Rothschild puppeteers.

Hes turk tier roach.

Only a britbong would be retarded enough to support this man. He's a kike through and through.

It just shows you how easy it is to brainwash British populous using kike-tier subversion tactics.

Hitler never ate coleslaw?

Islam is cancer but Arabic food is fucking delicious.

LOL

>Why British muslims shouldn't be persecuted for sex attacks...

So you saying its alright to rape helpless women as long as you're British and muslim?

How does one even justify such article?

>kek

We live in a world where we can enjoy food from all over the globe. It's nice.

OP is a larping leaf.

Anything is better than British cuisine. Even kebab food

It's halal only not Muslim only you uneducated wigger

ITT we expose muslim roachers. Never realized how many of you were here.

REMOVE ROACH

Looks like I'm going to have to drop Nigel in that case, sorry Nige one comes with the other. I want the other out of my country and your own.

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

>curry
>muslim

>a dish invented by whites
>somehow not white

>He was a banker before that.

Shut up or put up, larping neckbeard.

Once the race traitors, kikes and niggers are removed you'll be next.

>Mods how the fuck aren't all muslim raghead sandniggers banned from here automatically?

Halal food just means the animal is not a pig or has hooves or claws, anything in the sea is fair game though. Killed by a man slicing its throat, doesn't apply to fish ofc.
So its a very gerenal term, and could be used to describe raw meat. how could you say its great food? do British Muslims claim it to be something else. I don't understand.
t.arab

mudshit triggered lmao

What are you gonna do when the people rise up and Vlad the Impaler your ass?

Only a turkroach would hide behind a meme flag

Yeah it's called the internet.

I can look up any recipe ever recorded, order the ingredients to be delivered and cook to the same standard as any street shitting, camel riding, ice dodging, dog eating, cousin fucking, bong ringing "person" without them stepping foot in this country.

And this.

Halal is just a certification tax payed to goat fuckers.

In Britain Halal just means the animal was killed by having its throat sliced. A lot of people disagree with this and want a total ban but British muslims cry "MUUUHHH RACISM" and since most Brits are polite pussies they allow it to happen.

Funny thing is Halal meat in UK is marketed as being for muslims only and superior to European cuisine.

Senpai they've tried to assassinate him four times. Do you really think he's going to continue running the gauntlet? Apart from that he's blatant borrowed Trump's chessboard

>Defend Halal food
>Leftwingers literally BTFO because you're defending Muslims while they call you anti-Islam

>he was a banker
Lmao fuck off retard

You can be a race purist all you want, but who gives a fuck about food loyalism?

You're just as retarded as the leftists who think because we eat foreign food we should let the entire population of whatever country that made it up come over and live here.

Ever since T_D retards let the flood gate to open Sup Forums has literary been filled with kikes like yourself.

>Pretend to be kikes for brownie points
>Defend islam
>???
>Shill detected

Do you even Sup Forums fucktard? Anything non-white or non-European is subhuman trash, like yourself. This thread is great for mods to detect and ban all sandniggers while they defend their shital food.

"halal food is great"

this doesn't even make sense. there is no 'halal' cuisine like there is say for example british cuisine

haal just means some cunt cruely slit it's throat, and isn't a gross swine

coincidentally I used to work in a halal slaughterhouse in my teens. good lord it's fucking cruel as fuck. basically the poor cow gets it's neck trapped in this thing, it faces towards mecca I believe. anyway some guy then just walks up to it and slits it throat. it isn't stunned or anything like that it's fully conscious. I always felt really sorry for the poor things, because I've worked ina normal slaughterhosue before where they have this gun type thing where a metal pipe is shot into the cows brain which basically kills it, I mean it still moves and shakes etc but I would surprised if it felt anything it's entire brain is mushed, and then following that it's throat is slut tonnes of blood gushes out a chain is put around it's foot and it's cabled upside down and bleeds out. of course they shake around and even moo but I think it's just reflexes

but with the halal I am quite certain the thing is conscious the whole time it's being killed. it's conscious, gets its throat slit, and jsut slowly dies, you can see it's very terrified it's eyes move around they stumble everywhere kick around

it's very cruel

>Do I fit in yet?

there isn't anything inherently wrong with halal it just means it's permissable to eat for muzzies
the problems come when they want certification and other nonsense regulations they pressure businesses to adhere to.
same goes for kosher certifications too.

>bacon-free food

If you ever needed proof Islam is evil...

Sand nigger detected.

Go fuck your camel that you call a wife and collect your welfare checks for the 80 kids that you have.

>TFW no culture
>TFW food is awful
>TFW think all sandniggers should come here because they (((((enrich))))) your culture with ((((food)))))

>kys pls

nothing wrong with variety of food this isn't a fucking communist grocery

>I like foreign food
>Somehow this means I should like immigrants flooding into the Country
???

OP is fucking retarded, and is clearly desperately looking for any old thing to bitch about.
This is literally nothing.

Go back to your niggerlands and kys faggots.

I'm whiter than you are syrup nigger.

It's actually really funny how the go to thing people have to defend multiculturalism is the fucking food, as if following a recipe is culture or race dependent.

Don't ban Halal food.
Just make it law that it must be clearly marked as Halal. Let the free market do its thing.

halal/kosher foods are degenerate

>purpled tie tory is being purple tied tory
imagine my shock

I don't think you get the point of OP's post. It isn't about food per se but Farage's defence of said food which does not represent Western values at all.

Your defence of such barbaric practice just proves you're either :

a) a kike LARPing as a Muslim faggot
b) a Muslim faggot
c) a redditor which is worse than a liberal
d) all of the above

Eitherway you don't belong on this board so please go suck some muslim dick for your halal food.

Isn't it already the case. Anyway if you want to help things along just take a packet of bacon and "accidentally" leave it in the Halal section. The retailer will have to throw everything nearby away.

Don't do that lad, those sheepers and cows died in agony don't let their meat just be thrown away.

>You're a muslim for liking foreign food
Listen to yourself, you retarded cuck, lmao.

Can't wait to become Japanese for eating some mochi, just like my favorite chinese cartoons.

>anything in the sea is fair game though
There's plenty of seafood they can't eat, including shrimp.

Even brits don't like British food, that's nothing new

What's this image from? I recognise the animation style.

>archive.is/lH9s8

They usually mark it because obviously they want Muslims to buy it so have to let them know it's Halal, but it can be done subtly with just a little sticker I in the corner with some Arabic shit on it.
Needs to be made law that all Halal food in shops and restaurants is marked very clearly in English.

They can't eat shellfish. Just like the big nose guys who chose the other religion.

Halal meat doesnt even mean anything i dont understand why everybody makes a big deal about it. They cut the animals theoat and say a dumb prayer.And they do make good food. Doesnt mean we want to flood our nations with muslims though.

He has a daily slot on the radio it's not like he can go full Sup Forums mode

Wait, you guys actually fell for the farage meme?

>laughinggirls.jpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=EajFZvryGoE

youtube.com/watch?v=QQgzIwRIYxI

your both mistaken. everything in the sea is ok.

looks like zero punctuation

What the fuck is the point of being a food loyalist? That's absolutely degenerate as fuck. I hate sand niggers, but I love me some couscous. I hate Mexicans, but I love me some picante salsa. I hate niggers, but bananas, purple drank, fried chicken, and watermelons are great.

>purple drank
>great
OK Tyrone

You've never had 10/10 indian food. And you also have no idea how awful British food is, every other country in the world without question has better food than us. Food is the only good thing mass immigration has brought to us desu.

Actually halal is nothing other than muslim additional autistic quality cntrol.

If anything its the same if not better.
I have no issues with buying halal meat with my filthy gaijin hands and cooking my non halal gaijin food from halal meat.

Indians are nowhere near as bad as pakis and muzzies.
Most of them actually work, for a start. They also don't worship a genocidal paedophile, and they'll be on the front lines once the muzwar starts.

>muh food argument
Can we stop this meme?

Unlike you cünts, Farage is clever enough to know that it would be incredibly stupid of him to reveale his real power level publicly.

Why do I suspect that some of these statements are taken out of context; and Farage was simply being libertarian

British muslims claim their "mystery meat" is halal and that's why it tastes "so exotic"

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

No. We can't.
It is like a broken lawnmower forever running amok on the front lawn of our souls being idolised by the local goths.
A gave time for humanity.

There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying food from another culture. You order Chinese takeout, eat at Chinese buffets, enjoy Italian restaurants etc.

Just because Muslims are the scourge of the planet and don't belong in first world countries and probably should all be killed doesn't mean you can't enjoy their food.

>Charlene was one of a number of young girls who visited an alleyway in the town to have sex with older men who worked in the fast food shops

Is this muslim whitewashing by MSM and victim blaming or is this an actual thing that happens in the UK? If so then what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Don't they inhumanely slaughter animals to make halalalallalaal food?