Voting

>voting
you realize it's pointless right?
retards

Other urls found in this thread:

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=44088731&ref=touch_manga_button
fashion-incubator.com/how_to_fix_a_camel_toe/
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=c.c. plugsuit&ms=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's why the entire establishment is against trump. Fuck off shill.

???????????????????????
retard spotted, I don't think you understand how voting works

Deny and subvert. Classic shill tactic.

What a miserable life you must live.

THICC ANIME ASS

>he actually think his vote matters
???????????????????

You know there's no way to subvert an anonymous board with virutally no rules.

You're a fuckin retard.

says the dumb anime poster
go back to Sup Forums you faggot.

Votes don't matter. When people in government make promises, it's just stuff they get told to say so they have the peoples support just to end up getting screwed over later on.

>You didn't vote
HER TURN!!!!!!!

Hmm... she's thicc instead of a loli in this picture. I approve. Anyway, fuck blackpills. It's cucking just like bluepills and ¨redpills¨ (kekistan version)

I was blackpilled at some point. Not going back. We can fight. + awoo spam. That alone is worth living for.

do you even know who the character is???

I voted for Trump, he won

That's exactly the attitude that let Trump win. Please keep having it.

pretty much, that's why government vilifies not voting.

And that's the point. We get to chose who is going to lie to us.
monarchists BTFO again!

My contribution to Trump was shilling with impeccable persuasion for him on /pol, youtube comments, and IRL. If I converted a few people, my job was done. I didn't live in a swing state so fuck voting.

t. Berntard voter

Yes, but Sup Forumscucks don't want to be told they have to get off their ass and labour for what they want. They're quite content with casting a vote in the ballet box for another backtracking zionist puppet, and done. That's their contribution to the white race.

>Thinking the Jews are united
Democrat and Republican Jews are not equal, nor the same. They steal in different ways, which you can use to your advantage.
>Better image

Your country created freedom, now you can't own knives

Better image for you.

Yes, I know.
Pizza Hut supports the rebellion!

Missed the watermark. True best image.

where the fuck is the watermark?

C2's face is kinda weird but good on you for posting the best quality.
It was in the bottom right corner of my first pic.
>Better image

oh nvm

It kind of is, but I take a moral imperative in voting the way I want to. I figure that if everyone in the world voted the way the wanted, things would be a lot better off, so that's what I do. Even if it means nothing.

Couldn't find a better picture (at least yet) but I did find the goldmine of waifu fanart.
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=44088731&ref=touch_manga_button

nothing can make a shutin feel good like a computer machine that was designed for and by a 5 year old

it is pointless and it's so pointless that the winning parties can now be predicted.

>trump will get a sencond term
>democrats will win after trumps second term and get 2 terms. ect.ect

>Yes goy, your vote won't make any difference, don't even try! Leave all decision-making to the brainwashed masses!

>touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=44088731&ref=touch_manga_button
nice, think you could find CC in a plugsuit?

Nice non sequitur.

You know more careful stitching on that bodysuit would have made the embarrassing camel toe less prominent.

It's basic stuff:
fashion-incubator.com/how_to_fix_a_camel_toe/

I really would, but any search involving the two shows just ends up with retards on reddit talking about them and not fanart.
user, where are your parents?

Sleeping downstairs right now.

I found this. Hope it's good.
You'd better hope so.

Like always, better quality.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=c.c. plugsuit&ms=1

If you want an imagedump there's for anime girls or for requests if you're looking for something in particular.

nice, but fuck, wish the artist put CC in the red one. I think the white one would contrast nicely w/ kallens' hair

Well, you'll be wishing for a long time because that's the only (good) art on google. Maybe you can find someone who does these things to draw one for you.

Exactly, make sure not to vote for Trump come 2020 go-guys! It's pointless!

>>voting
>you realize it's pointless right?

I don't know... we DID get Trump elected.

remind me again who is currently the president of the USA?

>Trump
>Not being establishment at this point
kek, what a fucking retard.

Nah mate. I live in nothern ireland, I voted for the DUP, an ethnic nationalist, racist, pro firearm, anti abortion bunch of hardline protestants

and my candidate got in so fuck off eh?

Yes... so pointless that the US citizens voted Trumpy into Office.
TOTALLY pointless am'rite looney left? >=3

>tfw no immortal qt waifu to grant you the power of Geass so you can become Emperor of the World for the sake of your imouto, only to fake your own death and escape into a quiet existence in Argentina with said immortal qt waifu

I get fined if I don't vote.

I WANT TO DESTROY THAT ASS PLEASE MAKE ANIME REAL I BEG YOU

there goes my nofap, fuck you autist

>nofap
you're the only autist here tbhfam

i was 1 day on nofap jokes on you famalam

Nope, the person I voted for ended up winning and I got to enjoy Hilary/leftist tears so it wasn't pointless.

What a desperate disgusting little slime you are.

>Too much of a pussy to vote
>j-just l-leave me alone in my anime land
Ok faggit

Voting is pointless because constituencies are usually shaped to benefit one party or another. If you don't vote for that party, your vote is wasted. That's why we need an alternative voting system where you vote can go to an alternative candidate, it makes the elected much more proportional to what the electoral wants.

That's why one of the many many reasons I hate my country is they recently voted to keep the retarded first-past-the-post system. Even in Northern Ireland, they decided they prefer the fptp system despite the fact they use the alternative 1,2,3 system. As a result, despite UKIP getting 15% of the total vote in the 2015 election, they got only one seat in parliament out of 650. Fucking retards.

TFW FPTP denies the Brits a Tory/UKIP coalition government

A singular vote doesn't mean jack shit.
Combine votes and you get winners and losers.

>implying democracy has any value
>implying freedom has any value
>implying the West has a future
>implying all Western politicians aren't bourgeoisie zionist stooges
If you unironically vote or believe you can change anything whatsoever through democratic means, you are implicitly liberal and need to reevaluate your value system.

>he lives somewhere without mandatory voting
saves me $50 every election nigga

>watching rerouch ramperouch
you realize it's a shit tier anime right?
retard

As long as the media hates him, it's a sign that Trump still has power to fuck their shit up. If CNN ever changes their tune, then we know somethings gone wrong.

Luke macron, I don't buy this fake /ourguy/-Macron meme: its the Rothschilds switching tactics.

>using BBC vernacular

Hell yeah mah nigga. Based blue. Gotta represent cuh. Gnomesayin dog? I feel ya cuh. I ain't even sayin

>you realize it's pointless right?
>retards
it takes 5 minutes, once every two years. You phrase it like I lose a large portion of my life doing it. I waste more of my lifespan shaving, with the hair constantly growing back.

Compelling nigger-tier arguments.

Children appreciate Lelouch's quest.

Real men realize that Charles was right.

Ah, but it is my god given right, filthy plebian.

I voted for Trump. Trump won my state. Checkmate atheists.

participating in a sham helps the sham