English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh? What' the difference? You're all the same

English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh? What' the difference? You're all the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtIwLIY0JE4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1801)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1807)
youtube.com/watch?v=ld1pys5RBoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm a moron so everybody else must be too

t. 60 iq

You fuckin' dumb?

he's getting at how people think all Africans are the same but brits and euros are vastly different
fucking dumbdumbs

> Hurr all races same
Look at this jewish puppet. See how he has been lobotomised - made into a shell of a man.

>Scottish, Irish, Welsh

Celts of 3 varieties

>English

Anglos

They all have different history, unique culture amongst themselves, and different genetic makeups (assuming not mixed).

But the nationalities he mentioned are pretty much the same. There are minor differences and quirks to each but to an outside observer (especially one from a completely different continent / ethnicity), they are pretty much identical.

It's like saying all dogs are different, but they're all very similar compared to say, a palm tree.

Welsh and Irish look different, Scots and Irish sometimes occasionally look similar. English aren't even strictly the same ethnicity branch, they're only mostly mixed with the technically Welsh and Cornish natives, underneath that they are Anglos in the north, Jutes and Saxons in the south, Frisians on the south east coast, it actually keeps going with more Germanic ethnicities.

If you don't know these things please don't say "what's the difference." I know studying white people and white things is taboo in whatever pomo shit hole you come from, but here we simply call it "history."

thx boo

I'm sure you give many fucks about the difference between a Mauritanian and a Angolan.

yeah I've got a thing for culture and a pet hate is blanket terms like black or white

Are Jews and Arabs the same too (those that aren't mixed with Euros)?

Celts and Anglos are as far apart as Arabs and Jews.

Strictly speaking, the English are a mix of German and French heritage with dribs and drabs of Celtic and Roman DNA.

That is to say, assholes.

Delete this

>implying it's hard to tell a kenian from a nigerian from a congolese from a somalian

Yeah, Anglo-Saxons.

They, the French and Germans, are close together.

Similar to how the Celts in the UK and former are different, but sorta close.

for someone who hasn't been around those cultures it probably is

nu

Actually, Jews and Arabs ARE pretty much the same. Buth are semitic peoples from the same general region.

Celts and Anglos (which is a misnomer, since the English are a mix of Angles, Saxons and French) OTOH have VERY different ethic backgrounds and even have widly divergent languages that are only VERY distantly related (about as closely related as Hebrew and Xhosa).

Culture > Ethnicity

d e l e t e
e
l
e
t
e

is more important, relevant or bigger?
what does your post mean?

nope

They all look the same, like regular white europeans with a touch of down syndrome.

>I have a wide brim nose

English people are only 1/3 Germanic

the rest is Briton and West European (French)

Seven sisters is probably the gayest place in the UK. Well done.

Our food is better

I read the first two sentences in duke nukems voice desu

Aaaaand if we are? That's bad?

Called Celtiic, what's you heritage?

youtube.com/watch?v=JtIwLIY0JE4

I read the third in Selina Gomez's

I've been in Ireland and I can honestly say you don't know what food is, you're eating crap.
I loved your castles and countryside. Would visit again/10

Irish are the strongest (most test) and have the largest dicks.

feelsgoodman

>tfw a gael
get fucked englishmen

I can tell a Somalian apart but only because their faces look like fucked up fish heads

those races all have distinct cranial shapes

What DNA service is that?

>tfw broadly european with a possible smidgen of mediterranean semite
get fucked colored people

who gives a fuck?

>welsh people
>white

He is redpilled though.

>There is a demographic catastrophe happening in Europe that nobody wants to talk about, that we daren't bring up because we are so cagey about not offending people racially. And rightly we should be. But there is a cultural thing as well. By 2020, 50 per cent of the children in Holland under the age of 18 will be of Muslim descent.

>largest dicks.
>feelsgoodman

>English, Somali, Indi, Wahabi ? What' the difference? You're all the same
fify

Different tribes separated for hundreds of years.

Needs a turban

(OP)
>English
Anglos, enough said
>Scots
Depends where they come from, Ulster-Scots are cunts a good 75% of the time, some of them can be alright tho, same with Scotland its self
>Welsh
I don't know much about the welsh to be honest
>Irish
The best in the Celtic Isles

Wrong, it's around 50% if you also include the Viking Danes which you conveniently left out.

The Irish invented Scotland.

Scots are Irish people who migrated there. Its true. The Irish also invented bagpipes btw.
But they sucked so bad we sold it to the scots.

>and Roman DNA.

Not remotely true.

English are our germanic cousins who conquered the UK and domisticated the C*lts

This. There's about as much Roman DNA as there is Norman DNA, little to none.

U mad?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1801)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1807)

RAGNAR'D

Somalians look like they're all first cousins - literally all have the same face, be it male or female.

My ancestors raped yours britshit. I bet you are a subhuman scot

Certainly similar, but yknow, there isnt much between Czechs, Slovaks and Poles, Or Canadians and Americans, Spaniards and Portugese, Swedes, Norwegians, Finns and Danes, etc etc etc

there are subtle enough differences for us to be different countries.

Blue shirt fascists are the only true Irish nationalists. IRA are commie cowards.

North Sea Empire when?

Scottish, Irish and Welsh are much different from the Brit. Celtic pride, fuck Britton cucks.

Beautiful map

Naw man, Jews and Arabs look much different, and their languages (granted they are both Semitic) are very different when you get into it. They branched apart a LONG time ago.

There are no real Vikings left, just watered down traces of Viking blood. Look at all them cucks in Scandinavia, they definitely don't look or act like Vikings.

Ok, and you're a lil skinny toe-headed faggot that gets cucked by muslims. Norse faggotier.

The blood is still there.
Let's make it happen again. Include Iceland, Greenland and Sweden.

Scandinavians didn't leave much of a mark

Enjoy your blacked videos featuring your daughter amerilad. Also enjoy mexicock.

I simply corrected your statement. Also, that 36% Anglo-Saxon figure is being brought down by places such as London. It's more 38-40% and Scandinavian blood is 10%. Kind of irrelevant though when your entire culture is based upon Anglo-Saxons and the later Normans.

yeah true that, the only Brits who identify as "Celt" are just Cornish and they only do that cause they're an insular folk

>only Brits
Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Cornish, Manx are all Brits who identify as Celt. But I get your point.

Lmao, we are more relevant than you will ever be, you nothing.

why is French separate from Iberian

why is German separate from Saxon

In my opinion England is

- 60% British
- 15% French from 1066
- 15% Belgian-Dutch (BELGAE CELTS)
- 10% Viking/Saxon

Something like two thirds British and one third Euromutt

>10 years 20 years 30 years i'm coming home
youtube.com/watch?v=ld1pys5RBoY

Jutes and Saxons made your country relevant

Scottish, Irish, and Welsh are essentially LARP identities at this point. All of the British Isles are rightful British Clay.

Reminder that in Scotland you need a license to own an air rifle.

the German that's linked to French are southern ones and they're genetically distinct from Northern Germans (Anglo Saxons)

French, aside from Occitanes aren't grouped with Iberians

that's just my guess, but you might be right.

meanwhile they have hug herds of deer destroying their efforts to regrow their forests

People like you are what's wrong with the world.

Bad map.
Ukrainians, western ones, are genetically bred to be fuckin' slaves. They despise, by nature, brotherly, free relations. A freed slave will dream of becoming a slave owner, he doesn't quite get equality.
Same here. They love Poland, despite the fact that Ukrainians to Polacks were just bydlo, farmers and workers, property. They hate Russians who tried to see Ukrainians as brothers instead of subjugated subgroup of slavs.
Giving them land is a foolish endeavor.

Literally this. Why do U.K. fags all pretend like they're different?