Can you explain the racist 'we wuz' meme to me?

can you explain the racist 'we wuz' meme to me?

the late Ancient Egypt was definitely majority black, thousands of black people fought for colonial powers in Europe during WWI and the list goes on. Just do a simple google search, these are basic historical facts

Oh yeah, check out picrelated, the inventor of modern Russian language was black, even I didn't know that

We wuz niggers

We still is, but we wuz too

How about you study history? Ancient Egyptians were not black.

t. Nigger

the pharaohs were not black

im sure a lot of the slaves were

>was definitely majority black
this is some masterful b8

> the inventor of modern Russian language was black
This is more of an argument in favor of inclusive Russian identity than Pushkin's great-grandparent

>the inventor of modern Russian language was black
>even I didn't know that

That's because you're an uneducated nigger

It was originally from a video of some kind, I can't remember. The black guy in it said, "We wuz kangz and shit!", in response to something related to Egypt.

Sup Forums adopted it as a meme phrase in response to anyone that thought blacks ruled Egypt and weren't just slaves. It expanded to any other black washing that occured in history, such as the WW1 units made out to be much larger than they actually were.

you can challenge other people online without using the N-word ;)

>1/8 abyssinian bloodline
>black

sage

He was 1:16 black. So he was fucking 15:16 white so go fuck yourself.

>late Ancient Egypt
the shittiest eras which led egypt to being just an other shitty african country? I can believe that

Hanibal was half-black because he was a bastard son to a turkish ambassador in etheopia or what ever. So his grandfather was 1/2 turkish and 1/2 black which makes Pushkin just 1/16 blackshit.

>implying ancient Ethiopians were what we'd consider black today

And you need to stop picking Russian flag, yoy fucking Leaf

>So his grandfather was 1/2 turkish and 1/2 black which makes Pushkin just 1/16 blackshit.
>Niggers can't into math

Color me surprised

You cannot invent a language

It is a ever evolving form of communication

Learn to sage newfags.
Why does no one read the FAQ anymore?

BAIT
A
I
T

sage

Mistyped that. Hanibal was Puskin's great grand father so yes. 1/16.

nigger, no.
nigger
>inb4 obvious bait, i just like calling slavs niggers

Does it really hurt your feeling so much? Pathetic

you
are
retar
ded

>the late Ancient Egypt was definitely majority black

It was definitely not. Sub-Saharan niggers wouldn't have been able to make the journey north for awhile, seeing as there is a gigantic fucking desert there in Africa and only one way of getting around it