Be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqXDMYno2wc
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm just watching him for the memes at this point

HE is right though
Southern Europeans are subhumans

>shit shack cuck shed
hahahahaahahahahha

I'm not a big fan of Varg, the guy is a bit off. But why are you so triggered by him?

I still stand by it, he killed the dude in self defense. The dude was planning on torturing Varg to death with a taser, and many of his friends were able to confirm it.

this
not sure why youre reposting this every week OP

>when you're so full of shit, your eyes turn brown

It is a proven fact that Albanians are the niggers of Balkan.

brown eyes are better you subhuman

Probably because of his cult of personality full of Vikangz larpers.

t. Italian nigger
Russians and Russian nationalist don't give a fuck/dislike/hate those who are not Central/Western European. Rightly so for they are animals

Here's Russian nationalist catching Italian sex tourist and having a field day
youtube.com/watch?v=PqXDMYno2wc

Bar Slovenians you are all animals. cute how you think we care about what balkanshits do to eachother, it feels like insects killing eachother. I feel absolutely nothing. You could genocide eachother 24/7 , torture abuse and rape children I wouldn't care.

Nothing useful ever comes out of a balkanshit mind. It requires some serious Western (Faustian) education for a balkan roach to produce anything remotely usable. And even then it's never a godlike spark that influences the whole of humanity forever. And since Balkan "Slavs/Shiptars" are so proud of their "slavic" roots, they won't ever produce even anything small that may contribute anymore.

Balkanshits want knowledge only so they can live a comfortable life, Germanics want knowledge so they can know everything/the infinite.

No wonder Varg triggers you shitskins so much.

> t. (((Bavarian))) living in Russia

there's nothing wrong with abusing welfare to birth white children desu

t. Čefur Zejlko Jurinovic

Varg is the superior Internet daddy to Peterson.

this is the only thing he's done right, if you disagree with this you're a numale who's balls are worthless and need to be chopped off

> t. Mehmet Abdulalalam

t. Austrian and Slovenian roots.

He's the only YouTube famous "white nationalist" that talks about paganism. That's literally it, they can't find anyone else that buys in to their meme religion so half the links in the pagan general are just this faggot's videos.

>triggered christcucks

p sure i read this exact post yesterday

So don't shame your ancestry by being tolerant to FOREIGN RACEMIXED cigan-turkic abominations below

he's not a nationalist

Its literally pasta he posted it earlier in another thread.

>He thinks Austria is germanic

They are crypto-slovenes.
And please,you can tell a difference between a cigan-turk and a croat.
The Balkans aren't even that bad,You try being under control of the Ottoman Empire for centuries while still keeping your own culture intact.

The only niggers and shitskin subhumans are the Albanoniggers and gypsies and occasionally the muslim bosniaks who live in villages,atleast they don't blow themselves up every weekend.

You know shit about Balkan,only the parts where it was occupied and became filled with " turk rapebabies" holy shit

>they are crypto-literally-who's

Austrians are just Eastern Bavarians. Balkanshits bar you are mixed with cigans and turkics. Pic related average DNA of Balkanshit goblin

show your flag,then I will tell you something,if my assumption is correct.

>ogm he can't pretend to be a viking dat maks him austictic !1!11!1!

You forgeting the most important

He is buttmad with the Meds because his mom got GREEK'D in Cyprus after they left Iraq

lel

He is a well known fat virgin shill lol.He is albanian living in Russia lol.He is shitposting the same nonsense shit on every post

Just ignore this shitskin

Serbs are easily the most diverse in race genetics,they are a mix of illyrians,slavs,thracians and a small drop of turk.

Obviously they are mixed since they are surrounded by multiple different races.
Just like Russia,mix of slavs,mongols,chinks and muslims.

>hard time
>Norway

kek

>He is albanian living in Russia
""""""confirmed""""" by whom? Buttblasted slanderous immigrants to OUR lands?

You are NOT DANISH.

Italian nigger

>0.1% Jewish
>0.1% South Asian
Nice try Shlomo Shitterberg

With a SOLID drop of Turks, cigans and else, you Serb subhuman immigrant. When will meme of Serbian "removal" end? You can't into removal. You WUZ NOT some glorious fighting race. Serbians (and BULGARians) have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only races to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Serbia that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Serbs. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Serbian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - singer
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai)

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Why didn't Arkan kill him? He desecrates Serbian ethnonationalism by singing any war themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood

And only THEN you can dare to speak about removal
There is only impurity spiral.
You can't be White and never will be White. Even in 5000 years of mixing with """"Whites"""". Quarter Jew, 1/16 Persian, 1/64 Sioux, 1/512 negro; doesn't matter. Bloodline of ancestors is corrupted and genetic pollution is done. Moreover, they will forever carry the genetic memory of high racial treason. Besides, nativism and ETHNOnationalism are the only way to halt foreign influence at bay. You are not ENTITLED to my lands, if your lineage is not like my mine

I agree with this but keep in mind how much Turks themselves are diverse.

Can it work, though? I feel a lot of the West is too fat gone. UK especially.

I'm 99.99% European myself. 0.1% East Asian.

Why won't it work? Almost all Germanics, Balts and Central Europeans Slavs are 100% genetic Europeans. Repatriate the foreigners and close the borders

Hahahaha how pathetic,i'm not allowed to defend a fellow slav if i'm a zlovenian? You still accused me that i'm a serb.

>they think every ex-yugo hate sebs now
think again nigger,we don't hate them to death,only slightly dislike them or are neutral.
Time to throw you into the gas chambers,Hitler said himself that Slovenia and Croatia are aryan lands,he hates slavs not because what they are but who they are.

>fellow Slavs
They are not Slavic. Serbians are RACEMIXED

t.retarded OP again.

Look at London, Rotherham, Luton, Birmingham and so on. There are loads of second-gens and mixed. I don't think anything can happen until a race war wipes them out tbqh.

> not slavic
> despite using cyrillic
> having slavic culture
> had control of Yugoslavia
> greater serbia goes on more slavic land

Easily done. Polish-Lithuanian Commonwalth was 10-20% asiatic/jewish once. Makeup of Poland today?

Nonwhites must be attacked. You have no choice really. You must SCARE THEM OFF. You must kill them in mosques/synagogues/churches, WHILE they pray. You must literally kill their women and pregnant ones at that. 2-3 shitskin-filled daycare massacres and they will start self-deporting
By that logic Ted Cruz is Germanic

i LOVE UK now

True. Who did that for them? I'm not big on Pol-Lith history. Was it before or during Nazis?

t. someone who has terminal autism

Stop posting

He's actually Albanian

Pogroms and tatars running of to the Ottoman Empire. + Hitler
Check your testosterone levels

Ah. So how can we get it to happen?

This thread is Scandi Wood Troll approved.

Posting a degrading thread about someone on an anonymous imageboard

t. faggot OP

It's ironic. If France was ethnocentric as him, he'd be told to fuck off and be a snownigger back in Norway.

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
I don't think he is diagnosed

>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
Ok

>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
His wife doesn't seem stupid at all, slightly autistic though. All 5 children seem very healthy and seem to be raised adequately.

>support using welfare
Why shouldn't you? Why leave the state that wants to genocide you with more money? Why be loyal to that state?

>live in a shit shack cuck shed in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
His house seems fine to me. You should try living a simpler life yourself. He needs internet for what he is earning money on.

>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
source

>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
When is he "LARPing"? He isn't only doing it for fun, he is doing it because he believes that it's the most healthy and giving way to live.

>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
It's actually quite popular

>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
He does have some strange opinions, sure. Doubt he is the most historically illiterate though.

>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
Yeah, I strongly doubt that one too.

>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories
Did he ban you, is this why you make these threads?

Northern France and namely Ile De France, Normandy, Bretony and Alsace are inhabited by people genetically like him
Just like before - porgroms that lead to self deportation. Imagine if there is a massacre of shitskin school each month. For how long will they stay?