Aus/pol/ - Slow news day edition

Clementine Ford awards herself the V.C
archive.is/VtqoI

Melbourne Trains take a page out of the sudanese work book
archive.is/wSKZ3

Gooks can't get enough of our baby formula
archive.is/lxXF3

"I sacrificed a lot in my life" so who cares about the money i stole from taxpayers
archive.is/aOCuL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POAQ9W_uvqw
au.news.yahoo.com/a/36368310/shocking-blacktown-brawl-caught-on-camera/#page1
ipdpropertygroup.com/citizenships/australia_citizenship_by_investment.php
firb.gov.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you please tell me who this fine woman is?
I have been seeing her everywhere.

Miss Australia?

>Today I got a flyer in my letterbox that a run down, 2 bedroom piece of trash right next door to a chicken processing plant, in my backwater suburb on the outskirts of Newcastle has been listed for $475 000.
>That's half a million dollars for a dump in the 3rd lowest SES suburb in the region.

It feels bad man.
>bubble burst when?

Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=POAQ9W_uvqw

Dunno mate, but that sheila is giving her an odd look. must be jealous

Thats fucked. At this rate i'm going to be buying a house in bourke

>buy a house in bourke
implying it won't be sold to the chinese tomorrow.

australians are horrible, we let them onto our website and they just build ghettos

At least he's not colbert-tier

but I'm in love with Miss Beaked Australia

such a perfect figure

Aus/pol/ is the best threads on here and you know it.
Drop the meme flag and get a proxy you jealous burger.

Also
>pic related

Ozzie ozzie ozzie oi oi oi mate cunts

Kek.

Alright lads, whats for dinner?
Just tucked into the eternaly classic 3 piece box, and washing it down with some veebs

Ravioli here m80.
Washed down with some orange and mango juice.
Cup of tea to come soon.

thank fuck someone else made it today

You were doing a bretty good job tho.

he took the reins so he needs to keep doing it, I've been making shit threads trying to get banned for the last couple hours so I could avoid suicide
I cant make them anymore but thanks

I cant stand Clementine Ford.

are you the cunt making the blacked threads?

I don't mind putting the threads up. got a firefox addon that makes archiving the news heaps faster. But what is a good time to post the thread? Old gook would do them about 5pm, is that too early?

I watched that last night I find he's balanced enough.

I listened to Mark Latham's show on TheRebel today.

It's nice to see him taking a stand against all of this PC shit, but I think it's too little too late.

Generation Z, which is the target audience of TheRebel and like that will be informed but by that time the battle has already been lost. The Chinese control the education system, own the property and will be completely entrenched within most big companies creating a cycle of only employing their own.

White society will be pretty much finished with Generation Y completely mindfucked out of having kids and immigration being increased to fill that void.

I think that instead of trying to get rid of PC, he should be telling the truth about what the future of Australia will be.

>Politicians (or pollies as I like to call 'em) are all corrupt, self-serving, evil bastards who don't care about the people and run the government as their own personal business!

>We should give more power to the government and the politicians!

The state of political discourse in this country. Everyone just sucks the dick of the nanny state now.

I reckon around 5-6 then when a new one is needed just copy paste it and call it pt.2

nah, I've got a funny feeling its the guy who posts hey gay cunts and then doesn't post again

Pizza unfortunately, got dicked by Metro when getting home and couldn't be fucked cooking food after that shit

20 years m8. 20 years and all the boomers are dead.

Sure, we won't benefit from the total civilizational destruction that will come from it. But if you keep your wits and surround yourself with likeminded people you can start a new society from the chaos.

Sounds like a plan

decided to turn my electric blanket on 1 hour before i go to bed so it warms up, ive never felt so comfy before lads

Gen z are just gen y but with a small dose of gen x in them so they are heaps less annoying, even likeable, gen x were the ones to bring them up so that makes sense, gen x are just skater punk trash mostly.

you didn't do that in the first place?

>look for work
>get rejected from all applications
>no motivation to repeat

who /hopeless/ here?

im not the sharpest tool in the shed

Steak and chips. Coles rump is alright. Had it rare because only faggots don't have it rare.

>admitting you're a soft cunt.

>Melburnite
I feel for you, but i also want to laugh at you

Thats what you're meant to do mate. But don't run it all night, the electricity-jew is out to get you

same

You're not hopeless employers are cunts.

being cold makes me uncomfortable, when i was in darwin i was probably the most comfy i have ever felt
yeah i turn it off as soon as i get into bed :3

>cold makes me uncomfortable
You have to go home pajeet.
Hopefully you learnt that poo goes in the loo.

We'll be old cunts and too tired to do shit. Boomers have just raped and pillaged and they are going to get away with it without even a slap on the wrist.

That's not their fault anymore it's gen ys for being faggots.

so uh...queensland won, any salty blues here?

Keep going cunt. Job outlook is the best it's been since 2012 at the tail of the mining boom. Employer confidence is through the roof and I'm actually getting bites on my fucking applications.

As soon as the housing bubble bursts I'm going to just grab myself some now worthless land and build a castle on it and call it mine.
Who gives a shit if it's mine or not - I'll rid out from my castle and shoot any cunt who tries to besiege me.

>pajeet
im actually white :^)

Nah good on yas. You deserve it for still being somewhat non cucked.

Can of stew and red wine that was a surprise gift from a client

funny thing about the baby formula link;
my mate was renting a room in a house owned by chinks earlier this year and the top chinks wife had some visa where she had to go back to china once every 3 months
every time she went back she took fuck loads of baby powder with her. I was talking to him about it yesterday and how it'd be funny if they thought it was ground up babies like they do with panda sicks and what not.
anyway they owned 3 or 4 houses on the same street and each of them were worth a few million, my mate moved out earlier this year because they sold them
he told me that the one that he was living in was sold for 70k to one of their friends but he might of been bullshitting/being retarded - he's a pretty strange fella so I dunno. it had two bathrooms 2 lounges and a pool I don't think it was 70k
but yeah, point of my blog is that they get a fair quid for baby powder in gookland

>jew
>irish
>white
Damn I only have one "wew lad" meme.
Whites hate the heat and love the cold mate. It's genetic.

Cheers mate

panda dicks

kike

I'm going to give a lot of....er... told you so smug looks.

There's gonna be so many pissed off people if it happens. Violent ones too.

saying the irish arent white is simply a divide and conquer tactic, good job for creating divide between our white communities goy

>Jewish
>Irish
>White
Nice try Pajeetgeraldstein

They mark it up

>mawson lakes
no shit, that's where they're from

>I hadn't read the story

(((our))) (((white))) communities eh?
>typical jew
>hiding in the whites

>the boomers

It was GenX who opened the immigration floodgates and who cost GenY their inheritance.

>violent ones

There will just be a massive amount of suicides.

The governments who allowed the housing bubble to get this bad will have blood on their hands when it bursts.

A fucking 3 bedroom suburban house does not cost a million dollars and the interest rates should have never been this low.

>used to watch Neighbours back when Stingray was a character
>watch fuck all tv now
>turn on tv while eating tea the other night, skip through channels
>end up on new Neighbours
>literally landed on some dumb cunt going on about "how barbaric it is women are portrayed in videogames"

And cunts said it was never a real threat to worry about.

Australia would be a far better place if the brits killed off all of the coons and didn't reproduce with any of them

i hate n*ggers

And nuke the east coast poofs that try and emulate americans as much as possible.

does anyone have that webm of gangs of sudanese in melbourne having a brawl in a barber shop?

was hard to believe that this shit happens in australia now

NSW looked like they didn't even want to fucking be there last night. I wouldn't be surprised if state of origin dies because everyone in NSW starts ignoring it.

leftover roast beef on whatever bread i pull from the freezer

I don't watch TV at all anymore. Even try to stay away from jewtube once in a while. Smartphones too.

Technology & internet is now our crutch: we NEED to be told how to think or react to specific situations and people. Why can't we judge for ourselves to the best moral + ethical extent we can, as to what is right and wrong or good and evil.

The reason we can't do that is because it's assumed no one else does and we can't trust another unknown person to know what is right or wrong.

What a load of shit gen y are the biggest faggot generation ever. They love shitskins.

Yeah there will be suicides. I don't give a fuck. The whole thing is really an act of war. Blatant theft of affordable housing which should be a right.

On seven news they had two young sand niggers smashing these two white girls who were just hanging there having a smoke in Bankstown.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/36368310/shocking-blacktown-brawl-caught-on-camera/#page1

just rang my mate.
that's them lol

How a generation acts is how they were raised.
>boomers raised Gen Y
enough said.

Actually it was a white guy that got smashed, hanging with a girl.

Blacktown living up to its name

can't hate Shaun even when he's being a massive faggot

>what a load of shit

Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard are yours. Howard at least kept a lid on immigration.

I do agree that GenY love shitskins. It's disgusting how many interracial couples I see.

>should be a right

It's not your birthright to own property here, it never was. However, the property market should have never been used to launder dirty Chinese money with the financial organisations and government completely covering it up and telling people that somehow this is anything other than it is.

>i don't give a fuck

Wow. Edgy nihilist.

Maybe if life didn't kick you in the nuts as much as it has and you had a decent life, you'd want the Australian dream too. Plenty of people have bought it hook, line and sinker and will fine their lives destroyed due to this shit.

The whole point of a site like Sup Forums is to talk about how the system is fucking over regular people who actually play their part in the system. If you are some fringe dweller who hates the mainstream, join the far left- you'll feel far more at home there.

Australia isn't owned by australians.

ipdpropertygroup.com/citizenships/australia_citizenship_by_investment.php

I read somewhere that the poms own the most out of the foreign owned shit
where in that does it have the statistics?

2 go buckets and mixed veges lol

Job market is tough atm, keep trying user. Get a trade if you don't want to study.

It's better overall for the economy to have more people owning than renting. No its not a birthright, but the current position the housing market is in isn't healthy in the long term either.

And people wonder why I like to go out on week long fishing trips where there is no phone reception.

It was touted that brits own 13% of our agricultural assets and chinks owned 2.5% or some shit. Thus was when they were trying to buy the kidman farms. What they didn't say was that if that sale went through that 2.5% would become 11.5%. They're buying BIG

I'm looking through this but I haven't found the stats yet
firb.gov.au/

>If the foreign person is from an agreement investor country, the threshold is $1,094 million regardless of whether the land is considered sensitive.
it's all been put up for grabs

>Clementine Ford awards herself the V.C
>those comments
jesus christ just fucking nuke us already

>that 2.5% would become 11.5%
fuck sake, glad that didn't go through

holy shit

It did. Well half did. They split up the property and gina Rinehart went into partnership with the chinks to buy half of it.

You just know that some asian kids got gifted to our pedo pollies to get that sale through.

You're a retard. Howard was the first to double immigration.

Aus pols position is to want a housing crash, so you need to fuck off, and housing affordability is a right. It's that attitude that's helped to see shitboxes in punchbowl being 1m, not even exaggerating.

I don't care if their lives are destroyed. Freedom isn't free and if it takes a kick in their nuts to face it then so be it. You can't just go through life looking at the kardashians and take everything for granted.

no shit? last I heard that it was a no go and then people stopped talking about it.
I guess because gina is aussie its "all cool"

missus' sister just rocked up with kfc
living it up now

That's it, mate. Barnaby and Co were over the moon cause based gina

Is she a qt3.14?

fat cunt

Don't forget to give her the old "how's your mother" in appreciation

Gina is a fucking meme.

Which was nothing compared with Rudd and Gillard.

>pols position is to want a housing crash

Most of Sup Forums live with their parents and have no idea what a mortgage is. They haven't lived through a recession and have no idea what would happen if the housing market were to blow up.

Most of them think that you'll still be able to get some 4.5% interest only loan from the bank and houses will be 300k again and nothing else happens.

So, I would take Sup Forums's opinion with a grain of salt on this one.

>housing affordability is a right

Since when? Not everyone owned a house in the previous generations.

>freedom isn't free

You are an edgy kid, got it. I just realised that I've been wasting my time talking to you.

I don't want to big league you, but seriously you need to grow the fuck up before you have an opinion on these topics.

Sounds good m80