If you had control of the Greek military how would you defeat Türks?

If you had control of the Greek military how would you defeat Türks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=TMHKtAnZ6hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By becoming the Turk

Greek have no military, they are in NATO.

Ise it to force greek women to have 20 kids or death penalty, 20 years invade, but greeks are not a superior race.

fix the economy, there's no good military without good economy

Nato is collapsing. Greeks will have to fend for themselves soon.

Goddamn bro, those are some achievements that a black woman on welfare can't even get.

Paratroopers to Istanbul and Ankara, they surrender because of victory points

They will still have American weapons if NATO collapses, well lets hope they are smart enough, since they bought them. The problem with NATO is that those weapons can't be used without American generals telling them they can use them.

Will Americans support Greeks or Türks?

I wouldn't because they have 8x the population.
The narrative is that , supposedly, they would have to fight on many fronts (Kurds, Crazy Islamists, Israel?) and we'd manage to get one over on them

Neither, they will exploit both and support both at beneficial times for them.

Kurds would help definitely. But they won't help much. They can gather intelligence for you.
Islamists would fight against you.
Israel is definitely gonna be with you. They want some land from south east Turkey.

Too much hoi iv. For Turkey to crumb, you need to sell weapons to the PKK, and watch as shit hit the fan. Then, landgrab the european part, and let the asian one go full shithole, or help the kurds to stabilize it to butthurt arabs.

Chemical and biological attacks on densely populated areas.
Surgical strikes on the airfields and parked jets.
Repeat the chemical and bio attacks until the carcasses start floating on the ocean

Gas masks exists.
You already sell weapons to Pkk

Draft + Special OP level of training and then genocide the Turks.

The Turks have shit tier army really. A paper tiger that cannot take over Al Bab. And their quality is falling since they keep on getting ever more allahuackbary.

Yes, and we'll continue. Better sell to PKK and ypg who are doing the actual job against isis, right? For fuck sake Turkey, isis bite your hand after you fed them weapons and currencies for oil.

Draft will be economically unsustainable without foreign money.
Turkey would never support ISIS.
They claim to be the caliphate. We are the caliphate.

Ottoman Empire wasn't ISIS.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_history_in_Turkey
>During the Ottoman Empire, homosexuality was decriminalized in 1858

They had legal gay sex in Ottoman empire.

You only need this.

What are these soldiers called?
They don't look like they can fight?
Why do Greeks waste money on them?

They are called Evzones and are just for show. Out of respect to our ancestors that kicked ottoman butt out of Greece. Like the British guards with their weird hats.

Those are the slippers guys soldiers, called Evzones.

Mr Cockfosters Roacherdam we would just let you win like the spartans won against the athenians :)

What does "evzone" word mean?
What's it's root?

>checks flag
Hello MİT

(Ancient) Greek for well armed. Which they were in their times.

Trigger article 50 of the TEU, tell Merkel you stay, if France nukes Ankara and they throw out every turk and kurd from the EU

R-Bomb(Raid insecticide)

Why nato is collapsing?

-America pulls support from Europe
-Europe want to create it's own army
-Russia and Turkey work together in Syria
-America betrays Turkey by arming YPG

Lol no.Greece has the biggest army in Eu right now.

And considering half of roach army got arrested or deserted and just the fact they got Tektronix in al bab by some goatfuckers ,Greece will annihilate Turkey anytime

Israel is currently greece's (((greatest ally)) unironicaly. Although I hate the jews with passion we are in a thre way defensive pack with Israel and Cyprus in case kebabs try something funny. Do you want to take Greece turkbros? You have to fight the juden as well. This means Israel's big brother Amerifats too. You will lose the moment you declare war. Sorry for that but Turkey is just mad dog thats barking to anyone who passes by but cant do shit

NATO is not your army, NATO is American army, run by Americans, you just paying for it on your land. Not even one decision-making NATO person is from Europe, all are American. You can't use NATO army for your own country benefit, you go where Americans go, like Afghanistan or Iraq and you don't use a single bullet of NATO to protect against African migrants. That's what NATO is, not your army.

Oh please, alliance with Israel just means we're giving them free reign to screw us further
Just like our AMAZING alliance with the UK

>Israel is definitely gonna be with you.
"Oy vey America, this place needs some FREEDOM!"

>the biggest army in Eu right now.

on paper only. there's no money for aviation fuel even.
the "war" would last for 5' tops

First of all I am an American.Second of all that's not NATOs army.Greece might be in NATO but it's their army and they can do whatever they want to

Please, that's an overstatement and you know it
Also war economies work much differently than actual economies

You have the numbers.That's the important thing.

Believe me in a chase of conflict with Turkey you will have the support of US,Israel and Europe

>5'
why the fuck did you write it like that?

elite parade troops, acting as presidential guard
doubt whether these rifles can even shoot

that kid in the pic has the distinct tan of being drilled in the summer draft. it's a funny V shape covering the mid torso up to the face (parts the standard army shirt won't cover from the sunlight), which the drilling officers in all affection call "the pussy".

So what if it's their army? You have your own money, but you can't print it or decide its inflation/value. Greek don't decide what their army does, like you don't decide what you learn in school, you just buy school books they tell you and Greece buys weapons they tell them, after all you have to upgrade weapons when Americans release a new version, you can't say no, you also can't say no to Afghanistan.

It isn't. The roach is just pretending he's relevant.

Tennis is full of transgendered people.

Support the secular forces and Kurds and anyone else anti AKP and Erdogan. Turkey could actually be a great country if they had a real leader like Atatürk again and have decent normalized relations with Greece.

Also Treat Turkish exiled disasters as political asylum seekers.

You can get some money from the Germans.

stop calling her a boy you FUCKING RETARD

literally our best ally, always looking out for us, thank you for being such a great ally

I wanna slap those cheeks, i bet they'd make a nice sound desu.

Try to defend mountain range that splits greece and turkey, i will lose the islands but thats not that bad, crete is the island that is most important.I wouldn't atack just defend in the end Turks would need to either atack the mountain range that would be fortified by me or make a naval invasion.

For us to lose the islands that would mean for them to have a superior navy, and air superiority over the area
Fortunately, we know our waters and we've got the best pilots in NATO

>lose the islands
the grease navy is better tho?

Cockroach spray.

Numerically Turks have more ships. I don't know about the quality though.

who is this man? do i have to protect anzu from him?

I don't know man, the sea is our thing
And historically we've been good at it
Plus, our sea routes are easier to defend and our ships don't have to spread out as much
Most probably outcome would be a naval stalemate

too late, an ancient Bulgar has her

You're one of the good military spenders in the EU, aka not a cuck trying to impress Germanistan by fucking up your military budget to please mama Merkel's rule of "3% GDP max and a commercial deficit with us". Just for that (and ouzo), I love you too.

Literally drop roach spray bombs on them.

In the end islands would still be lost turks have 8 times greek population, war economy in the end would win on their side, more then that 80% of greece's income comes fromtourism, if it had came from production like germany then you would have a chance of defending the islands.

if that really is a guy he looks cute. to bad he went full girl mode. thats just making everything worse

>ypg
>doing anything against isis
nice meme, the only thing they do is provide a distraction and be meatshields for the SAA to do work

She is from Constantinopel right?Looks like it looks more European then rest of turkey.

The Islands are too close. It's easy to reach. Even refugees with small boats can reach them.
I don't know if your navy will be useful.

Neck yourself genetic and evolutionary failure.

excellent

why so mean? its not like i hurt you in any way at all.

This bitch found the last actual Turk, descended from the initial 200k that invaded lol

Take notes euroniggers, this is what Turks initially looked like. Modern Turks are Greek/Balkan rapebabies

You also have a very good airforce. Modern F16 block 52, Mirage 2000-5, and a very good recon fleet. It's the army who is the poor parent of your military forces, whith quite outdated vehicles and military gear.

lol even zlovenia has territorial claims? fucking lol

Simply population doesn't matter
If you don't have the means to get to the islands then you're going to need 800 times the population to make corpse bridges to get there
Even then, about half the population hates the current government, and not to mention the huge amount of Kurds it has
If we're talking about a normal conflict, we've got international support, and because Serbia by itself is an arms producer, we'll even get a quick route to arms manufacturing
Though it would be better to produce our own armaments (which we do, but only a little), we've got a nice network of supporting countries right behind us
I was being ironic
Fuck the Brits and fuck you too, stop screwing us over
We're not firing on refugee boats unfortunately
That I agree, though the Turks got brand new tanks and they got shat all over in Syria

Why do you genetic failures brag so much about being gays?No one fucking cares stfu and get HIV+ if you like so stop saying everyone around your fagg no one cares.

Greece will always be greater than turkey, in every way.

>Why do you genetic failures brag so much about being gays?
Where did I do that?
I think you might just be a bit mad for no reason at all.

>HIV+

that's why my ancestors had male concubines. Like a marriage. You weren't allowed to fuck any other man even if you were gay.

>biggest army
Wasn't Poland by number of people?

Truly worthy of the powder keg nickname.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMHKtAnZ6hQ

What the fuck man.....

Hahaha these guys always crack me up. They outrank British and Swiss Royal Guards in cringe.

I wouldn't. I would try to make the country implode on it self like financing the Kurds to have a actual military, dig up anything that would cause serious disconnect between govt and people (exposing the coup as a farce), or try to make Turkey attack Cyprus so that they get into deep shit with NATO.

Yet they're better and what they do

*at

Unless they send infinite rubber rafts with conscripts they can't mobilize

And islands have some fortifications including minefields for infantry and missiles for planes and shit etc. the border islands won't be taken so easily

>stop screwing us over

Actually, we don't want to screw you directly. We use you to screw Germany. Think of Greece as a huge dildo to shove up in Merkel's ass to put some (((economical reforms))) in the EU, which won't make Grecce fate much better.

>That I agree, though the Turks got brand new tanks and they got shat all over in Syria

Having tanks is a thing, knowing how to use them is another. Every arab nations buy clinky shit from the germans or the US, and guess what, they can't use it for shit unless thoroughly trained by an occidental army. Turkey is too proud to form their soldiers this way, so if you go to war with them, it will not be unlike the Six Days War if you take the initiative. Imho, you can 1/1 Turkey provided your airforce won't get bombed the fuck out because too few airbases.

Historically you've been screwing us, ever since our independence, not talking about the EU

>Having tanks is a thing, knowing how to use them is another
And in Greece's mountainous landscape, tanks are pretty much useless
>Imho, you can 1/1 Turkey provided your airforce won't get bombed the fuck out because too few airbases
We've got many civilian airbases too, the three biggest in Greece are also the three biggest in the balkans

better than what?

watched for 6min
your point is?

I do think no one is born gay. I think thats utter rubbish.
I think gay pride parades are annoying as fuck.
I think the lgbt community in the west is cancer.

You just got triggered because I said a guy looks cute.

Standing guard, not blinking, parading, generally what showoff guards do

wait nvm, i missed the burger's post

I am just saying that disease is about infidelity.

unleash the hidden greek nuclear warheads on the fortress that is anatolia and use the fragile turkish morale to shatter their weakened military. because greece definitely has hidden nuclear warheads right

You are born gay for sure, I have met gays who have told me they don't want to be gay but can not help themselves.

Not if you marry some one with a disease.

Poland has the most tanks in the EU, i think.
Italians have more standing army by number of active infantry.

You didn't hear this from me, but the americans forgot one or two warheads from way back in the day

No i am triggered becouse you are building your self being soly on being a homosexual, the flag and braging about cute guys in turkey vs greece thread.

Spray and pray