Australian born Chinese deported

im being forced to go to china by my dad. He said it's for my own good because western upbringing has made me complacent.
You were right pol. All the gooks are getting shipped back.
He wants me to stay in china for 6 months. Im going to die in china before I get the chance to come back.

Pic is proof of my shipment

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/to china/country/au/type/op/
humanrights.gov.au/federal-discrimination-law-chapter-3-race-discrimination-act#3_2_1a
youtube.com/watch?v=FLwYkBd1rzg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Races_Under_One_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhonghua_minzu
duitang.com/album/?id=82135103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay, bye.

What you mean to say is you are too much of a faggot to stand on your own feet.

wyd Sheng?

Couldn't foster a business before 25?

The Western world raises a lot of useless man-children, it's not so bad that you're getting sent back. You'll get to see how miserable life is in other countries and how easy mode it is in Australia. If you come back, you will be eternally grateful that you're an Australian citizen.

We had this shit thread like 5 times in a week. Good riddance.

What's wrong with being a dole bludger though? It's my right to receive welfare. If i can afford to live on welfare why should i aspire for more?

Pic related

sorry user
stay away from escalators, factories, bridges, roads, other chinese, vehicles.. umm

try not to breath also

Flying for 9.5 hours would fucking suck my nuts

I'd need a thorazine injection

or breathe

All you fuckers look the same, anyways fuck off back to China and don't come back, skippyland is full.

see ya later nigger
or maybe not

STAY THE FUCK OUT

WTF ya mean, Tyrone.

At least ya get to hustle with ya homeboys and make dough, it's different for azns

STOP REPLYING TO REPOSTS
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/to china/country/au/type/op/

This is where I'll be living. My uncle will take me around town and get me to work for them. I told my dad how can i work if i cannot speak mandarin and read chinese? He told me to learn chinese in china but i asked him i should learn chinese before getting a job in china. He said no because that's the lazy way. Wtf? Fucking chinese cunts

Looks lovely. I'll keep my fingers crossed for an earthquake or something

Don't come back. Hopefully your chicom government blocks you from Sup Forums faggot.

You are not Australian.

Learn to be proud of your own ethnic heritage. You are Australian born chinese, so you're a chinese citizen right? you aren't even an australian citizen. you have no anglo heritage. stop pretending and get used to your new, rightful life you fucking animal

>Australian born Chinese
WHAT?

It means an Australian born to chinese parents

Good now you won't be able to post black dicks on here anymore.

No mate, it very literally means an ethnically Chinese person born in Australia. A fine, but vital distinction.

Cya ching chong china man

The distinction was i used it legally whereas you used it societally

There is no such thing as Chinese Australian. Chinese implies country, implies nationality. You can't be Chinese if you are in Australia. What race are you? China has 56 races.

that's harsh man.

Do you have citizenship?

i told you before i had people i know come and do what ur doing with jobs when u dont know chinese at all. you will be a joke to them for not knowing ur language. that apartment has no elevator and is def near the nigger ghetto dude.

this is where i live in tianhe

Deported one, thousands to go. Where can I start my petition? lol

Pic related

thats a proof of birth china doesnt recognize dual citizenship thus you are not s citizen or china nor you have s chinese passport and you cant stay there for 6 months without a work visa now stop larping

It's not denoting race. It's denoting ancestry

You don't look like Han to me, so you can be any of other 55 races.

>Okay, bye.

Ohh! Hey, Australia! Does this mean you have a spot open for a based white bloke now? I've got my application right here.

>thats a proof of birth china doesnt recognize dual citizenship thus you are not s citizen or china nor you have s chinese passport and you cant stay there for 6 months without a work visa now stop larping
Previous user was asking for propf of Australian citizenship, not chinese

True but as said before it denotes ancestry, not race. Perhaps i should elaborate with an example,
A white man grows up in china from birth
A white woman grows up in china from birth
He goes to Australia
She goes to Australia
They meet and marry and have a child
That child is racially white but is an Australian of of Chinese ancestry.

Australians don't use race much

your passport is already a proof of australian citizenship but you are literally not a chinese citizen the max visa they will issue you is for 3 months which is not work related

Half-way there. Legal status as an Australian citizen isn't sufficient to make someone a part of the Australian ethnocultural nation.

Applying Australian is an ethnicity...

austrialians are not white. youre just a wetback piglet in mori country, gods land.

Not true, i am from r9k so I would've agreed with you a year ago, but if you're a normie then you are incorrect

Guangzhou is amazing though. All foods are fresh and everything else is super affordable. Minimum wage is $800 yuan a month so even if you're a poorfag you'll get to live the lifestyle equivalent of a westerner pulling in six figures.

don't think about coming to Canada despite what our faggot PM might tell you we don't want chinks in canada either

The dumb niggers of this land had no idea what Australia was until the superior anglo celtic called it that, pedro.

:-(

I see the problem. You think when i call myself chinese-Australian i am referring to citizenship. I am not. Chinese is the ancestry, Australian is citizenship.
Chinese-Australian has no legal bearing.
Chinese-Australian = ancestry-citizenship

Also to answer your visa question. Pic related. Pick one

So what? You have white Germanic people in Africa. They aren't Germans, they are South Africans.

fix your own country's problems instead of slacking off on your responsibilities to your nation and running off somewhere else.

Amazing. It looks more advanced than sydney. Apparently my grandparents dont live in yuexiu my uncle still does, they live in baiyun.

You are not Chinese and your government is retarded. How do you call yourself if you were in China and your parents migrated to USA, had a baby YOU and then you moved to Australia, are you then Chinese or American? It's just that your stupid capitalistic Australian dumbass government is afraid to use word race.

They are germans by ancestry and south africans by citizenship.
>so what?
I had to clarify you because you were getting things wrong.

I would also like to ask you what point you're trying to make?

baiyun is on the outskirt of guangzhou where the airport is. real big shithole. i go to north america and it cracks me up how far behind the west is in terms of some things. you just use your phone to pay for everything here, there is public bikes you pay 20cents an hour to ride around town that you can park anywhere and get a new one after youre done work/shopping/eating etc to get around easy. it seems way more modern than most western cities

If your from sydney you probably wont notice any difference. That city is crawling with your kind.

Sup Forums isn't banned in communist china

Ofc In china, i will call myself Australian. In Australia when people ask me i say "i am born here but my parents are from china" because people are quick to assume i am from china.

Strange, why is guangzhou more advanced than western cities when it has a lower gdp and gdp per capita than say sydney

If you're not Anglo, Celtic or of any kind of European capable of assimilation into the Anglo-Celtic core, that precludes you from membership in the Australian nation.

It's an absurdity to grant citizenship to people who are not part of the nation in question or are incapable of joining it (i.e. by more or less total assimilation). Holding citizenship in those instances has no meaning save as a legal fiction.

The absolute state of china

the way the government works is more efficient. if the city needs a new big bus system in the biggest highway it gets down within a year. need a new line for the metro? gets done in a year. there's not all this stoppage and time wasting that democratic countries have. when someone is decided to be better for the city/people it gets done fast. in comparison an extension of the vancouver sky train took about the same time as 5-6 new metro lines in guangzhou.

Australian Laws:
humanrights.gov.au/federal-discrimination-law-chapter-3-race-discrimination-act#3_2_1a
>The word ‘race’ is a broad term.
>term ‘ethnic origin’ has been interpreted broadly

Australia has no definition for race, doesn't even defines black and white skin. Australia is melting pot with no race or culture. All you think you are is what you think, has no legal basis, no cultural basis. I can call myself African by painting my face in Australia with Germanic genes, nobody would care, still i won't be legal race, but i can open up a business of African merchandise and be known around Australia as king Gambo of Africa, nobody would arrest me for pretending to be different race than i am, since you have no race definition.

I misread. I would still have Chinese ancestry. Ancestry is simply tied to where my parents were born. But i would not use chinese-american overseas, only american.
It's also funny how mexicans that got deported back to mexico in america who grew up here at a young age consider themselves american when they are not.

Because our infrastructure money is going into Tyrone's welfare

>i can open up a business of African merchandise and be known around Australia as king Gambo of Africa, nobody would arrest me for pretending to be different race than i am, since you have no race definition.
You can get arrested for race LARPing in Slovenia?

We have different security measures now, for starters you have be insured and know Slovenian language, we have public insurance, a mandatory insurance. You need that to be able to work.

Lmao I remember you from past threads. Just go live with some friends desu.

Assimilation of anglo-celtic culture to the extent you are suggesting is not a legal or mainstream social requirement.

But people of different ethnicities are getting along far better than it used to.

Im not sure your point but ancestry does not equal race. I made an example above about a white person growing up in china

We're getting whiter everyday.

China is where the future is.

Can't, tickets already bought and i have no friends.

Yes you do, don't lie gook.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=FLwYkBd1rzg

You can't just migrate to China unless you are married to Chinese for starters and of same race. Non-Chinese races have no chances of permanent stay in China.

I met up with them because i was going to get a DT BBBJ CIM from the girl but i ended doing nothing. I wouldnt use the word friend so loosely

When you say chinese what are you referring to?

in the city this guy is going to they started giving out green cards/permanent resident cards to foreigners. i was thinking of applying for one also

China was originally a country of 5 races under Mao:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Races_Under_One_Union
But they had other illegal races also, but weren't recognized, now they are:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhonghua_minzu
>During the Communist period after Mao's death, the term Zhonghua minzu was resurrected to include the mainstream Han Chinese and 55 other ethnic groups as a huge Chinese family.

Of course those are all Asian races and China has defined towns where they live.

Don't drink the lead water and remember to stay off the roads, you know how asian drivers are.

Only Abos are actual Australians

You seem well read. Here's a picture of my mum and dad and grand parents from my dad's side.
What race can you see?

You will come back with a taste for dog and white Australians will look delicious.

you are going to be used somehow in your ethnic home's economic cold war against australia. do us a favor and fucking don't come back.

I wonder if those Chinese migrants to western countries weren't all of those originally illegal in China under 5 race policy of Mao, now they want to go back that 56 are recognized.

Fuck you i need my Centrelink. Im coming back

What race do you see. If i do not look han then at least one in the pic doesnt look han

If you can afford to live on it then how the fuck is your dad going to force you to do shit?

I fucking said it in the op. Do you not read?
>He said it's for my own good because western upbringing has made me complacent.

Here, see for yourself:
duitang.com/album/?id=82135103
You probably have to have a paper that proves who you are.

You cant answer my question, can you?

Your parents should fuck off too.

Don't work for family. Teach English. No brainer.

Posting on pol isnt going to make that happen

That's not what he asked you, you arrogant drongo. He asked how your dad can force you to go if you have enough money to live here on your own.

No degree.
Long term neet, otherwise i wouldnt be sent there to begin with

No, of you live on your own and have your own source of income then he cannot make you go. You are an adult and not subject to his whims.

Abos are still the only actual Australians. (And colonisation was still horrible.)

He's Asian though.