Ask a chink living in a white country anything

I'm bored. I'm here to answer you're most burning questions about WESTERNISED CHINKS, not FOB CHINKS.

FAQ
>Why are you here?
To study, contribute to society and live a fulfilling life :)
>Why don't you get the fuck out?
I could but you can't make me legally because I'm a permanent resident :')
>Can you speak English?
Yes.
>Are you a chink spy? Is your allegiance really with China?
This is actually a really complicated question. A good deal of overseas Chinese (not all) identify with specifically Chinese things and hold onto them dearly like value of education, hard work and ESPECIALLY the family. Most of us tend to blend them with western values like individualism and Christianity but the former sometimes has more power over the later.
>Are you really smart?
I see myself average/above average. I just try to work hard to get good grades.
>Why do you keep increasing the house prices/rent?
See
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn2gUAqeSsI
youtube.com/watch?v=4GlWcoKNHqQ
TLDW: Some chinks are really rich and with money you can literally do whatever you want.
>Why do chinks have no soul and are insectecoids?
Asians pride routine and order, therefore "old habits die hard". Sometimes it's really hard to change the mindset of someone when their parents and parents' parents etc were doing it. Hell my grandfather still beats his grandchildren.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RRkfJn9XneQ
cyike.com/book/export/html/21883
kotaku.com.au/2015/08/the-realest-comic-about-growing-up-asian-american-and-hating-yourself/
youtube.com/watch?v=S9kTeEshewY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you read the article which had a bunch of those pics in op? How do you feel about the stereotypes portrayed in the comic in pic related?
Do you know it was drawn and written by a chinese-american growing up in America?

Wait you mean my pic? What I understand is Abercrombie and Fitch used this as a shirt design but it got recalled for obvious reasons. When Chinks see shit like this from white people or chinese americans etc, generally we don't give a shit. I don't know why we just don't. I mean this shit happened and there were no chimpouts/petitions/apologies etc

youtube.com/watch?v=RRkfJn9XneQ

Does live boiling really make the dog taste better?

How come when I came over to cuddle with you, you made me have sex instead?

Has Winston Peters got you literally shaking?

The fucking weirdest thing I have ever eaten is "bird's nest soup". Chinks LOVE to throw in all this bullshit about how it's good for you and improves blood circulation etc. Google that dish if you want to throw up. Chinks will eat fucking anything. I do like shark fin soup though sue me.
Asians love white cock. It's considered exotic, worldly and of the highest standard.

I want you to either go back to China and stay away from White countries forever or die.

So you're a fucking cuck , disgusting. Go back to China you fucking parasite.

Why? What insecurities do you have against me?
Yes and no because NZ is too bluepilled to be muh racist. I don't know if NZ will ever have the equivalent of the "Keep Australia White Policy" or anything like that

Subhuman-tier beahvior. Merits genocide.

My mane go to fucking Thailand or some other South East Asia shithole. I'm not saying I agree with it but that's just what I've seen. A white man/girl is like a prize because it's fucking rare to see white people in that part of the world.

You're Chinese not White. I don't want you in any White countries period.

have fun while it lasts chink the day of the rope is coming

White men are clearly superior to Asians. Still , cucks of any race are disgusting.

Is it true that mainlanders look down on you westernized types? If so, do they hate you more or less than your FOB counterparts?

Also, what is your political alignment, user? Do you see yourself being called more conservative or liberal?

I really want to believe that but you guys are too busy trying to defend Muslims than dealing with yellow fever.

How's it like knowing you won't die on the escalator?

You're laughing at us aren't you?

Yup. Can't wait for the day of the rope.

Based grandpa you deserve it.

>Is it true that mainlanders look down on you westernized types?
Hahah my answer's gonna be YES. When I visit my relatives in Malaysia they treat me exactly like if I was white. They hand me spoons and forks, barely talk to me but are really nice, it's just the vibe is super different. I wouldn't really say "look down", more like "these guys are not asian at all" despite literally looking like a chink.

As for politics I consider myself more conservative but are open to some liberal concepts. I cherry pick a lot.

post your address so i can send some islanders to rob your dairy.
and stop feeding in my ranked games you chink cunt

What do Chinks think of another Asians? I know that you dislike nips because of their crimes, but what about the Vietnamese, Koreans? What about Indians?
Do Chinese hate muslims?

>crimes

The definition of crime is relative.

No, I'm just wondering why you're so hostile my white power friendo :)
FUCKING GREAT. I LOVE THAT LIFE IS PRIZED in western societies and that there are steps you can take to sue, compensate etc. In asia life is worthless and it's usually "well, I can make another one".
I've never been hit but really it's the FEAR of getting hit that scares you shitless. Fear might be "wrong" but it gets the fucking job done.

Doon't try to play the "why are you so hostile?" card with me you fucking parasite.

I suggest you go back the way you came from before you get caught in the coming wars.

Did you get in by studying?

Those were some decent Youtube videos.

Ching chong ching chong?
Ching ching ching anime chong ching!
Ching?

The number one ethnic group chinks hate is nips. I don't hate them because I'm westernised but a census taken reported that 91% of Chinks in China view Japan "negatively". Watch any Chinese war film, drama, documentary, the bad guy is ALWAYS japanese. If not than they're some asian mountain niggers like Mongols, Manchus, TarTars etc.

Many chinks think Vietnam is rightful chink clay because Vietnam was once under the dynastic rule of china but nowadays we don't really care. Not worth the risk

China and Koreans are bro tier. I think South Koreans might not like China that much nowadays because to them it just sounds like autistic screeching as China tries to claim every shitty island in the China Sea.

Chinks don't really think that much about India. They have their own shitty minorities to deal with like Tibetans, Hong Kong and Taiwanese.

Muslims oh boy China absolutely hates them. I think this year or last year they made it illegal to name your kid "Muhammad" or Jihad" in it's western provinces (the ones with chink muslims). China doesn't tolerate any of that extremist bullshit.

No one wants to see your squinty-eyed yellow face. You are a carbon-copy race, clones, identical printouts who spit in public and nonchalantly shout your shitty ass language into your phones on the train. Short old Asian women congregate in every park in their stupid fucking floppy bucket hats to do their stupid taichi shit that doesn't do anything but loosen their bowels so they can fart in my face as they waddle by, eyeing my with cold suspicion as if I were fucking Hitler. So fuck you and your kind.

Please stop buying houses. I can't afford to live here anymore.

Reminder that all the goldmining Chinese left New Zealand, and by 1920, there were only 60 Chinese in New Zealand. Chinese have no longstanding cultural history with us.

Not sure if this should be a question or a statement. But you guys really don't care about our country, history or traditions do you?

>checks flag
yep.

TOP KEK DESU SENPAI

all of the good chinks died. now there are only chinks who are good at pretending to be human

Don't ask them for shit , they want to conquer you. Force them out.

Op, if you are really chinese, replay to my post, over wise you are LARPer

Do you have a cute azn boipucci?

They don't give a fuck. They set up their own mini Shanghais in the cities, out-breeding the whites, They make their own shops for their own "people" to shop at, they eat their own "food", speak their own "language", listen to their own "music" - fuck them. My brother was fucking a Korean once - she barely spoke any English. "Why don't you learn English?" he asked. "No - I don't need..." she replied. She had her only mini Seoul in Sydney. Fuck them all.

My parents applied for PR when I was probably 8 or something. They're accountants/purchasing managers so they got a lot of "points" or whatever it was to make your application more probable. I can apply for citizenship next year.
They're pretty accurate. That school one is kinda for me.
Anime is from Japan friendo
Heard. I hope you can change your attitude one day.
>Not sure if this should be a question or a statement. But you guys really don't care about our country, history or traditions do you?

Again it's all up to the individual! I care about the Britishness of NZ and how western values built this place and I do my best to respect that and play by your rules!

Why don't you let more black people into your countries? Are you racist?

How do you feel about western born chinese? E.g. Like the chinese-american ppl in your video

Chin chong chong ching sepukku chong chong?

reeeeeeeeeeeee
chinese curry chinese curry chinese currrrrrry

you seem like a good person

Are you from Malaysia or mainland?

>They set up their own mini Shanghais in the cities, out-breeding the whites, They make their own shops for their own "people" to shop at, they eat their own "food", speak their own "language", listen to their own "music"

I know it is bizzare but Asians are very very close knit. The isolation period in Japan, the closing of China from 1949-1980, what do these have in common? Asians purposefully isolated themselves because past experience with foreigners was bad. Most Asians are not used to dealing with other races, hell even other asians. It's a slow process but we are slowly opening up to the world

Fuck off - stick a chopstick up your rectum and learn to use a fucking fork.

OK, serious question...why are your egg noodles so fucking greasy?!

One word - for you and India poofags:

Condom.

Unfortunately we're a (((democratic))) country. But I'm voting for based Winnie this election.

Also
cyike.com/book/export/html/21883
Chinese making comparisons in Anglosphere housing markets. Our laws are a fucking joke.

>white country
>NZ flag

Eh?

>CHANG! CHANG!
Ching small chung pee pee?

need more luka to counter chinks

He is not real chinese, he does not speak chinese. I tested him.

I went to visit Sydney and Brisbane with my partner for a holiday. One week in each.

It didn't occur to me that I didn't actually hear an Australian accent until I got to Brisbane.

Sydney is a melting pot metropolitan hellhole. I went into national supermarket chains, and people there didn't speak any English. Same thing is happening to Auckland. It's tragic as hell. I'm envious of metropolitan cities like Tokyo that get to keep their native culture without selling out.

If anything, Mudslimes and niggers are a big no no. Chinks are only just starting to tolerate white people because we look up to you guys. The Meiji restoration and the current modernisation in China is a direct result of introducing Western Technology and it succeeding. We really look up to you guys no matter how much we deny it. Recent asian history is basically introductions of western modernism into education, govt etc. Hell we even needed to introduce latin letters (Pinyin) to try and organise our autistic logographic language
Sometimes I feel lost because I know in their mind I will never really be asian and to most white people's mind I will never really be "white" :'(
AYO HOL UP WE
Thanks! You can thank my parents probably.
Malaysia

How do you deal with a conflicting sense of self? I mean I'm also a westernised Asian, sometimes I feel like I want to conform to the ideals of a perfect Asian offspring by achieving commercial success and bring honor to the family but other times I just want to turn a blind eye to all that and just travel with my books, living life one day at a time.

He literally fed a Chink to a dog.

>Sometimes I feel lost because I know in their mind I will never really be asian and to most white people's mind I will never really be "white" :'(
Why the fuck do you even care? Just be yourself, do what you want and enjoy freedom. New Zealand ain't no real white country, If you'd came to France and pretended to be French, that would be retarded.

Im talking anout this.
kotaku.com.au/2015/08/the-realest-comic-about-growing-up-asian-american-and-hating-yourself/
Go through the pics and tell me if you relate to them or know where its coming from

My girlfriend is full blown Chinese. We are both career oriented, probably to a fault. Anything I should know about Chinese women?

Chinese are sort of based, yes they come in large numbers but they don't kill anyone, they don't racemix, and they just do their own thing

If there are to be immigrants, it would be good if they all behaved like that

someone's insecure

>live a fulfilling life
if by fulfilling life u mean to marry a white woman and destroying the white race then go fuck yourself chink

How do you feel about people e.g. In this thread, confusing westernised chinese with native chinese? They make the assumption western born chinese are the same as native chinese and therefore ask questions which can only and/or should be answered from a native chinese
E.g.

My girlfriend has only been in the United States for 4 years. She grew up in China. She's not really "westernized." Don't assume, faggot.

I'm fed up with all the bullshit.

Are you even fucking White?

>sometimes I feel like I want to conform to the ideals of a perfect Asian offspring by achieving commercial success and bring honor to the family but other times I just want to turn a blind eye to all that and just travel with my books, living life one day at a time.

The Western version is "yeah be yourself dude go on trips explore yourself" etc. I would say the westernised asian version is much more tame like "do that but make sure it's good! Study business or hard sciences! Find out what you want! Exercise etc" Usually drugs and sex etc is a big nono. If I told my parents "Hey I'm majoring in Maori studies" They would probably say "Oh that's interesting!" but deep down they've probably disowned me already.

Yeah I do try to be myself but how you look is really important and you will never be able to eradicate steretypes/first impressions.
The screaming is terrifying
>just do their own thing
pretty much. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. We have all this ancient philosophy with buddhism and Confucianism about wealth and prosperity and luck and fortune etc. We're a superstitious bunch though

You make a mistake of asking a westernised chinese about a chinese native. You infact did assume, faggot

How many generations of chink living in a white country does it take for you to not drive like blind retards?

Less an 1.

Pic related

Shit, you're right.

He means being a parasite , that's what he means.

Can I order a number 5 and a number 19 please?

What's up with the vehicular manslaughter in China?
And the maneating stairs?

Thanks for the railroads.

They give those to almost anyone, doesn't mean you can drive properly. Because none of you can.

Is it true that the Chinese are very materialistic and image oriented to a flaw?

It's hilarious , all the Aryan looking Chinks always flee China. I can't imagine what it must be to live alongside those fucking insectoid "people".

We could have built them ourselves.

>Aryan looking Chinks
what

Sure we could, just like we could've picked the cotton ourselves am'rite? >=3

Honestly It's really just adopting to a new culture. Why do you think so many Chinese people have English/Christian names? There are so many Chinese "Jenny's" I know. It's just trying to fit into a new culture.

I do encounter some of the things this artist drew about but my parents told me to just ignore it because there's no point getting upset in words people say or silly cartoons. You can choose how you feel about other people's words. I can understand why this guy hates his Chinese background because when you're surrounded by people who are so different and only know your culture through stereotypes, it's easy to feel disconnected and start to apply those stereotypes. All just wanting to fit in. I mean fucking America did this shit in the 40s. If I was an American nip, I'd probably hate myself too.

Yes , very superficial "people". Their "philosophies" are laughable too.

Eastern wisdom my ass.

Have you ever even read Mein Kampf?

*facepalm

He's not talking about your gf, he's referring to YOUR question

Yes , you are right.

The government has deemed me fit to drive on Australian public roads. Thats a more valid declaration than anything you can say

I guess I should've said 'Thanks slaves' from the get-go, my bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=S9kTeEshewY

I don't have anything against east asians but it would be realy sad if oceanian countries would turn into east asian dominated countries........
wouldn't that make you yourself sad if nz&aus would compleatly lose it's identity to asians?

The government also deems foreign license holders that can't read stop signs "fit" to drive on our roads too, you're not in lofty company.

Sad to say some stereotypes are true. There are people in China who just don't care and only want money therefore do a poor performance. Melanine milk crisis, plastic rice sold to Africans, Apartments collapsing, workplace accidents etc. They're just too many people to care about in chinkland. So some people just take the money and run

Ej IZGULI DZĒRUMU JANKA!

Unfortunately yes. Status is a big part of chink culture and people willl always try to beat you or talk behind your back

Not OP, but also chink who is currently in China. I can answer questions about mainland.

Have you ever gotten into the car of a teen driver? Or an otherwise new driver? Imagine that, except they barely passed their license exam. And 75% of the people on the road are like that. Traffic laws are just guidelines.

As for maneating stairs, Chinese people are pretty myopic. A lot of people cut corners when it comes to business, and safety regulations aren't strictly enforced. Plus business owners like to cut and run when things get real dicey.

In other words, no one in manufacturing cares about silly things like human safety.

I am exaggerating of course. I have been on quite a few escalators and I still have all of my limbs.

Do you expect me to give a shit about slavery? niggers are clearly a slave race. Look at what the Chinks are doing in Africa atm.

what can you say about this?