Why is gay marriage legal but not polygamy?

Why is gay marriage legal but not polygamy?

It's on its way.

Image how many neets society would have to support if half the male population knew for a fact that they would never get a woman... Shit, best case scenario you end up with roaming rape gangs of disenfranchised, but still employed, men.

Forced morality. The same can be asked about prostitution and drug use.

You don't need marriage to have kids with several women

>Why is gay marriage legal but not polygamy?

If they legalize Polygamy then they legalize it for women too.

Literal cuckold concubines.

They have some great feet

good luck finding anything better than desperate 4/10s to go along with that

left > middle > right

If you disagree you have shit taste

If they attempt to legalize this in the west how do you think it would go... 1 guy allowed 3-4 wives?
HAH! It would be the women who gets to have multiple husbands and many cucks would actually go for it! You would have 1 guy getting all the sex and reproductive rights and the others footing the bill and getting the scraps in the form of a cum filled beaten up pussy.

was just about to write the same

i am greek, or so it seems

I don't know how I'll live with one woman, let alone more.

why do people still give a shit about marriage is a better question?

Fuck off libertarian faggot.

There are reasons societies view certain vices as negative. Go take your "the christians forced this on us" kike nonsense and shove it up you ass.

Rather not have any of those Turks

The same reason gay marriage was illegal for so long, it offends christtards.

what do you care forevervirgin?

well gay marriage should not be legal but sure whatever polygamy would be even worse forced monogamy would be better as it was shown to work in the past

Social cohesion.

they are proliferating infertility among western nations exclusively. Anything to assure white people have less children, and have less of a family structure. It's important that "flyover states" send their children off to the coastal elites to be educated, get fucked by niggers etc.

Yes, they are viewed negatively, but making an argument for its negative effects does not equal making an argument for abolishing it.

In hoc digits vinces

the reason it was its because you dont want to normalise things such as this and the same logic being used for other things besides no logical argument for gay marriage

>Why is gay marriage legal but not polygamy?

Because monogamy in legal marriages is inherently better for a stable state.

Need more of them broads.

>wants polygamy

Convert to Islam then

You religious idiots suppressing them is what caused that shit in the first place.

Digits confirm

Taxes.

It will never be legal, simply because of taxes issues.

really how do you know this? any proof?

it is hard enough to put up with one woman's shit.
once they get their cycles synced you're fucked and not in a good way.

Or you get a society full of space-exploring risk-takers and easily-exploitable workers, each trying to earn enough fame to score a piece of the pie.

It's worked before.

better question: why is that top step crooked?

>Image how many neets society would have to support if half the male population knew for a fact that they would never get a woman

This isn't even the issue. Imagine how many young men who knew their prospects for romance were effectively zero and decided that violence was the answer.

The number would be significant.

It's obvious and many faggots will back it up, but here:
>Cast fags out over society
>this causes identity issues
>fags create their own "communities" and "culture"
>being fag is no longer suppressed but fag "culture" still exists

Thankfully I hear from my obnoxious faggot coworker that their "unique culture" is dying.

>hy is that top step crooked?

Perspective. It's not leaning downward left to right, it's turning toward the left as you climb.

nigga i cant even get 1 bitch why would i care about polygamy, also why the fuck would you wanna marry them? do you really need all that trouble?

that is bullshit there was no gay identity or culture this is only few decades old and they got more and more degenerate as time passed
you can compare a gay parade one of the early ones and one today

THIS. Good chuckle. But true. Feminazis would hijack the movement in the name of "equality". Except men and women aren't equal with sex. Man can be faithful and fuck around. Female cannot. Sex = emotion in female brain.

It's peaked and begining to decline. I legit have a friend I didn't know was a fag because "That pride shit is retarded and I want nothing to do with it."

Marriage shouldn't be a state issue at all and shouldn't have any laws surrounding it. It is joining church and state together.

I just fucking died reading this [[senpai]]. My bitche's cycle is starting now and I'm getting frustrated dealing with her monthly emotional texts.

This
already kinda happening already this would only make it worse if they legalise polygamy

Two reasons. (((They))) need a vehicle to ease in pedophilia, so they started the gay acceptance push, and polygamy just reduces the concept of husbands/wives to objects.

kek this

NEET explorers searching for space pussy when?

I suppose the one on the right might be useful as a cleaner or cook or something, but I'm tempted all the same to forego the foursome and dump her at the next dock. Two is enough.

Pretty sure they're already checked out with their 2D waifus, mgtow, future robot waifus, and autism. They are not picking arms up anytime soon.

you know they would probably look like nothing close to human right? wont stop some people but

That's not how it works. You get 1 hot wife to fuck, 1 ugly bitch that cooks, cleans and does laundry, one less attractive woman with a decent job that adds income.

lurk moar, nigger.

Welcome to Islam friend why do you think millions of male migrants are looking to rape EU? Islams encourages polygamy.

>you can colonize Mars
>but you can't COLONIZE it
Why would a kissless, handholdless, neet virgin want to explore space?

> Literal cuckold concubines.

beta orbiters are already legal, nigger.

that's fine with me, men can make their own decisions

kys moralfag we're sovereign citizens and there ain't shit you can do

anecdotal evidence there are gays agains marriage and adoption if you can believe it but that is a tiny silent minority the trends look like its getting worse and worse

After generations of being told no way polygamy will be legalized, even after most every other form of marriage degeneracy gets legalized, we are now starting to approach this new frontier in the decline and fall of western civilization. The "polyamorous" and Muslim apologists are going to make it happen.

If (((They))) are so rich and powerful why would they want pedophilia legal? Why would they want their 10 year olds fucked by another man legally?

No, it isn't, I checked.

List of tryhard LARPing faggots who should apply themselves, non-exhaustive

because sandniggers spreading their filthy poison is a good reason to kill more muslims, not relax western standards to accommodate them.

All of them.

1st night, the first girl
2nd night, the second girl
3rd night, the third girl
4th night, all of them at the same time

fourth night foursome

>Pretty sure they're already checked out with their 2D waifus, mgtow, future robot waifus, and autism. They are not picking arms up anytime soon.

You do realize the stereotypical 4chins neckbeard does not represent a significant fraction of the young males who would find themselves in this situation, right?

AnCom flag calls other LARPers ok sure

What a timely topic

>No, it isn't, I checked.
lol okay.

#2 is the hottest

>10 cucks for one slut woman
>less cucks with desirable women
This is bad how?

This. Just make it so you can add other people to your insurance without being related and drop this dependent nonsense

Middle > right > left

But only middle should be bred.

shit taste

small titties but i still want milkies

What utter bullshit. The only reason betas (real modern betas) even exist, is because Alphas created the foundation on walled cities, where the local warlord had 100 beautiful wives and needed spears (aka dumb expendable soldiers) to raid the next village. This went on up until this one dude said "were all equal" and his ideas were so popular all around the world, that this dude became the idol of betas worldwide.

>But only middle should be bred.

The correct answer.

An epidemic of involuntary celibacy among fighting age males is a mater of national security... Shit, you're more likely to die in an autistic virgin's shooting spree than you are to die of a shark attack. Do you think a supreme gentleman would want to murder anyone if he was getting his dick wet occasionally?

Because communities with polygamy correlate strongly with crime

Oy vey we are not going to have 10 white children goyim ?

>An epidemic of involuntary celibacy among fighting age males is a mater of national security

I think part of why this isn't understood is because there's this image of the only fighting age males who would be "betas" are those who are stereotypical fedora wearers.

They're ignoring that economic position would be one of the strongest forces for attracting multiple wives, which means that "Chad" who is working class would also be affected. And there are more "Chads" in the working class than there are fedora stereotypes.

Because females wouldn't like it and apparently they are "oppressed".

That's not even the easiest way to illustrate the argument. Just imagine if every man who does get married takes two wives... That means 50% of the male population will have to go wifeless... 25% of the population (minimum). That's 75 million people in the US. A fucking army of disenfranchised men residing within a countries own borders.

You're all wrong. It's because it offends Women. Everyone must respect the wishes of the Wahmen.

How is that any different from now. Most ppl don't even want to get married. All that shit should be legal, if fags can marry.

Literary no issue with this. Any man who would let himself be disgraced like that deserves nothing better. It's like saying Ropes should be banned because someone might hang himself with it.

potentially too many children for the man to support and the state can't afford any more children.

Fags shouldn't be allowed to marry... Using that as an argument in favor of polygamy is retarded.

Actually reason is this.
But it might work out in our age desu.

Only rich and successful man would have 4 children.
Things fall down,
Women always take the best option,
-> Man can only have 2 Wives, when sharing him is better then having a worse one 100%

>only rich people have a lot of kids
you live in a delusion

I meant to say women, I don't know why I typed children instead

Imagine if they do legalize polygamy so full of give me in gay marriage means that a man can have multiple husbands a woman can have multiple wives but what if one of the husbands of the primary husband wants a few husbands and maybe a wife but what if that wife wants two husbands in two wives it's a RICO chain and would be the complete and utter downfall of the West. Equal rights and all....right?

Need to see middle's shitter.

Generation z everybody. Fag acceptance is a Trojan horse.

The moment I realized libertarians are our enemies.

But for the sake of old times, somebody please dig out the good post about monogamy as technology.

Because western countries are retarded for having gay marriage legalized. Both should be not fucking allowed.

>a man can have multiple husbands a woman can have multiple wives but what if one of the husbands of the primary husband wants a few husbands

Lamo, even in Islam (theoretically) the man needs consent from his wives to take more (Of cause the emphasis is on theoretically).

Even if polygamy somehow gets legalized then feminism will make a case for "taking more wives without consent is rape"

So this is not something we have to worry about.

Every member would have to agree to this, of cause you can say: "agree or I divorce you!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

But not just doing it like that

Because Chads would hoard all the women and society would collapse.

3 doesnt work

sure you can divide property among three people

or combine 3 incomes and place them in a higher tax bracket

but how about power of attorney, if one spuse is ill, the other 2 can disagree on a course of action and then you have chaos.

the legal implications are ridiculous

how about spousal benefits, then employers would have to cut off people with more then one spouse or go bankrupt.

in fact since marriage nothing more than a convoluted power of attorney and property sharing agreement, doesnt seem to be much reason for any form of marriage in the modern tbqh

Convert to Islam and marry them overseas. Some white countries are already bending over for Muslims and recognizing their marriages.

So exactly what we have now just with none of the good parts?