Influence

These 8 men have changed the way I see the world more than any other humans ever to exist. If you don't know who all these men are, their works, philosophy or achievements, you are living a deprived existence.

Every male, especially on Sup Forums, should know, understand and be thoroughly studied on the works or contributions or legacy of each of these men. However controversial a figure they may seem.

No idea who the gook and the bottom two are, assuming top left is Ghengis.

Terence McKenna, Eckhart Tolle and Alan Watts have shaped my outlook and, more importantly, my inlook.

Only Jesus was the most influential. 2,000 years after with billions of followers who believe he's God himself.

Hitler was a failure. He didn't achieve anything other than fucking Germany's future up. He's ironically the reason they're accepting so many mudslimes and bending over to accommodate multicultural cock due to guilt.

Jordan Peterson is my niqqa! also the candidate for saviour of the western civilisation from the insanity of the left and their ultimate destruction of everything humanity has worked for for Millenia

His failure did pave the way for the current rape of Europe. He was however a rare human of great self-discipline and managed to synchronise the desires and path of action of 50+million people

1 in 200 men on this planet right now are descended from that man right there

Peterson is a faggot. You cucks following him like some sort of guru remind me of the leftists who drool over Black Science Man.

WE are not going away. We are not slack-jawed, dazed, glazed, unemployable psychotic creeps. We are pillars of society. You can't run your computers, your fashion houses, your publishing houses, your damn magazines, you can't do anything in culture without psychedelic people in key positions. And this is the great unspoken truth of American Creativity. So I think it's basically time to just come out of the closet and go, "You know what, I'm stoned, and I'm proud."

I think McKenna was CIA

He’s the smart mans conservative. He’s articulate as fuck, and has managed to bridge logic and reason with religious philosophy, giving our generation of degenerate atheists a part of that crucial foundation we lost being raised in a world of decadence and depravity

>alan watts
>peterson

lol

who's the guy in grey

Listening to a college professors lectures on the tubes is a far cry from drooling...

Mongolia, china, korea, south east asia and the middle east are all big populations. Pointless statistic.

Machiavelli was a star and the prince had a massive role in political evolution, but so did Art of War (Sun Tzu) and other former leaders who represented to tenants spoken about in his book.

haha, Hitler or Alan Watts

>I think McKenna was CIA

He means:
"And certainly when I reached La Chorerra in 1971 I had a price on my head by the FBI, I was running out of money, I was at the end of my rope. And then they recruited me and said, "you know, with a mouth like yours there's a place for you in our organization". And I've worked in deep background positions about which the less said the better. And then about 15 years ago they shifted me into public relations and I've been there to the present."

>And then they recruited me
Misinterpretation. By them he meant "mushroom intelligence". you need to understand/study him first.

>And I've worked in deep background positions about which the less said the better.
Could be anything, he was a savant after all but it's not as important as his philosophy.

In order
Genghis Khan, Donald J Trump, Jordan Peterson.
Adolf, Terence McKenna, Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts, Jesus of Nazareth

Yeah he was definitely referring to the entities or plant spirits he spoke of communicating with during his trips

>works, philosophy or achievements
>they're all politicians\useless fucks that contributed nothing to civilization

Name your top 3 then

Is that idolatry?

Surely thats not the reason you included him?

Adding to this why havent you included communists? They killed 80-100 million people and once controlled a third of the earth; even now their ideology lives on

Nah, it's just a reminder to Be Strong (Genghis), Self-Discplined (Hitler), Provocative & Resilient (Trump), Truthful (Peterson), Present (Eckhart), Existentially aware (Watts), Experimental and Open (McKenna) & Morally grounded (Jesus)

Perhaps because gommies are the bane of mankind.

Alan Watts is based

After hours of his lectures, I concur

And Ghengis wasnt? Any argument for him can be made for the commies and the muslims

I have the 12 disc OOYM series on my computer, plus half a dozen books. I recently listened to the entire series again and took extensive notes.

he is great for dumb people, nothing to be ashamed of

If anyone has ever wondered of the nature of their own existence, Alan had the answers.

any recommendations?

Why did you make an IRL chart nigga

An Islamic ruled planet, a Communist ruled planet & a Khan ruled planet would be 3 entirely different realities. Just because they share some authoritarian methods doesn't mean they all had the same ultimate vision.

Go fuck yourself

Answer

terence mckenna and dolores cannon are final red pills and im not even joking lmfao

> An Islamic ruled planet, a Communist ruled planet & a Khan ruled planet would be 3 entirely different realities. Just because they share some authoritarian methods doesn't mean they all had the same ultimate vision.

What makes the vision of Ghengis so life changingly important to understand compared to say Marx and Muhammad>

so Alan Watts is for dumb people and McKenna and Cannon are 'final red pills'? I suggest you may have underestimated the depth of Alan Watts' awareness and his teachings.

i'd add pic related

Hitler and Jesus were both tranny puppets of the ruling class. We live on the stage, and get deceived and swindled. Occult maniacs run everything from the backstage, for hundreds of years.

Machiavelli was a fucking nigger who paved the way for massive political degeneration

>mfw no ian smith

I would argue that an Islamic or Communist world would be more manipulative, oppressive & weakness generating than a Khan reality. Thin a Khal Drogo (Game of Thrones) community upscaled, brutal and oppressive toward weakness but otherwise free.

I think he's trolling bro

Why the fuck is Hitler on this list? He destroyed every military and economy in Europe, including his own. Germany is now the most cucked place on earth because of his failures.

im just saying that his philosophy is weed tier. still impressive, but i think it's time for us to go deeper.

if you understand the concept of limitation, there's nothing to worry about, after all, like terence has said "i think it's like everything else in life, intent is everything..."

>his failures

Exactly, his failures. If Terrence McKenna failed in spreading awareness of psychedelics & mushrooms and instead all would-be psychonauts and shroomers would have all become heroine and crack addicts, you wouldn’t blame Terence for trying , you would blame whatever force was responsible.

In the same way, hitler tried something and failed. What came afterwards is what is to blame for itself, not hitler. Blaming hitler for current Germany is like blaming my mother for my crimes

B-but he tried !!!11

>I would argue that an Islamic or Communist world would be more manipulative, oppressive & weakness generating than a Khan reality

Then I don't think you have studied the Caliphates or the Khanates.

>Thin a Khal Drogo (Game of Thrones) community upscaled, brutal and oppressive toward weakness but otherwise free.

This is why fictional characters are superior as they can have the kind of purity your need. The Khan life sowed the seeds of its own destruction when it desired to rule and enjoy the wealth of a sedentary civilization when conquest stopped rot ruled.

>t. If you don't know who all these men are, their works, philosophy or achievements, you are living a deprived existence.

Dont you think it would be better to say that we should all find role models or even fictional avatars that embody the values in That seems to more accruatley reflect your view.

galileo,newton,einstein are top 3
followed by gauss and euler

Sorry to disappoint you faggots but Mohammed is missing from your list.
If you put a psycho like Genghis on there then you have no choice but to include Mohammed. His words and deeds influence 1.5billion people alive today alone. He's influenced your life massively, whether you like it or not.
Greatness is not goodness, so Mohammed is up there with Jesus.
Also, bless Trump but he's barely done anything yet.
And JBP is amazing, the first true philosopher since the end of WW2 at least, but again he's achieved jack shit so far.

Pseudo intellectual starter pack

All im saying is that he is great for "dumb" people to get them ignited. Im not implying aynthing else.

He is entertaining and obvious to "people that already understand Terence Mckenna" tier people

>science is my god phase hjeheh

>obsession with the material world
>narrowest realm of understanding for anything other than gaining material wealth and power
Classic kikery
You forgot Mordechai, Ulyanov and Bronstein.

What's his philosophy?

You're right, I would advocate every male find role models that embody the characteristics that these men do.

Whats fascinating about these men though is they are especially unique in that the level of what they contributed stands taller than most others with similar reputations.

Alan Watts for example, there were many philosophers teaching eastern concepts to westerns around that time, J. Krishnamurti and a few others come close, but Watts stood in a league of his own in his interpretation.

These men represent the highest known calibre that these values or characteristics can be taken too.

name a single politician in human history that made any contribution to civilization in any way shape or form
protip : the dont exist

That's a pretty shit list, desu. Khan, not sure what to say even. Trump is a lying asshole that's fucking all of us over. I can see why that's appealing if you're into cuckoldry. Peterson is pretty cool but he focuses a lot on helping NEETs which is not a personal interest. Hitler and Jesus are overrated. The two hobbits on in the center and lower left are super gay. Watts is literally an entertainer.

>science FUCK YEAH
Reddit pls.

If you place scientists over philosophers and great men you might not be a very thinking man.

human psychology, behavioral patterns. cool stuff to philosophy about, but once you figure it out, you level up

Is this satire?

>Khan kills 40million+ people
>but lol Drumpfl
C'mon now, user.
You should check out the history of the Khans though, fascinating shit and you realize pretty quick there have been far worse people in history than the nazis.

you're a fucking noob, he would delete you in a debate you whimp

My entire point is that there are not 8 other people more suited to go into a blender to create what I would consider to be the embodiment of perfection.

A human comprised on equal parts of each of these men would be an image of perfection for the homo sapien

When I said I didn't know what to say about Khan, I meant I didn't know what to say. I never said Hitler was bad. Are you denying Trump is a con-artist? Do you understand what projection means? Have you taken your autism medication?

I can tell this is shitposting.

Nevermind then user, I thought for a moment that you might not be retarded but I was grossly mistaken, it won't happen again.

Great argument. Try not to kill yourself today, okay champ?

>he would delete you in a debate

Sure, sure...having not spoken with self-replicating machine elves I wouldn't do very well debating DMT with him. Guilty as charged.