What's so bad about one world government?

Fucking roach

lord humongous needs his power slice.

Imagine if a nigger got into power.

You have turks and chinks in charge.

absoute power corrupts absolutely all that. also disassociation between local needs and government spending of money

How the fuck is a Orwellian big brother all controlling government a good thing?

You wanna be a slave?

Look at Russia, centralisation of power is a meme that never worked. Back to the Holy Roman Empire of German Nations

dont answer a question with another question.

Okay, it's Orwellian big brother slavery for the super-rich satanist LARPers controlling everything everyone does.

same as today then?

because people would start treating roaches like they're humans

To put it plain and simple...

Governments are shit
Name me one government that you like, and I will consider your argument.

The people should not be governed.

literally nothing

Yeah just x100

The biggest problem with a one world government is that it would be Democratic and whites would be treated like they were in South Africa.
Genocide.
Plus that's totally a jewey thing

I mean as off right now we still have a chance, if we let one world government win, then we will be slaves & lesser beings for eternity, and rightfully so if that's what you want.

I just sucks you have drag non-retarded people down with you.

Explain what would be good about a one world government

taxes are pretty much always a redistribution of wealth, if that only happens inside a country it will not be a big deal, because living standarts are pretty similar. If you do that on a global stage you will bleed europe and north america for asia and africa.

Also, some laws are based on culture, so that will lead to conflict.
On the other hand what is the argument FOR a world goverment?

That fucking gay Kenyan Muslim will be leader, that's what's fucking wrong.

roach and an anime fag.

This.
Unironically this.
Look what 8 years of that shit did to America.

pretty much nothing

huge debt, but i doubt trump will be different

Nothing. But it will be a brutal, violent dictatorship. World-wide slavery. If you even have to ask, you are already a lost cause and too far gone without even knowing it. They will rape, kidnap, molest, torture, and execute with impunity. And the invasive technological infrastructures they're putting in place now to "combat terrorism" (that they created) will be used against everyone, ensuring there's no way to revolt without them knowing and getting rid of you.

Sup Forums does not know they one of the many factions being used to intensify the state of conflict that will bring about this agenda. The "left" don't know they're pawns either, but at least they have an excuse in not knowing about (((them))). People on pol do not have that luxury of ignorance to hide behind.

Hegelian dialectic.

You sound so smart. You should write a book detailing your vast knowledge.

The majority of the world is a shithole. So the govt would either way have to be undemocratic, which is bad for obvious reasons, or billions of dirt poor niggers, beaners and poo-in-loos get to decide what your govt does.

>Majority of our leaders were white
>LOOK AT WHAT 8 YEARS OF THAT SHIT DID TO AMERICA

top kek, Sup Forumsacks can't be this retarded, can they?

That's my main problem. I don't think McCain would have been that much different. Obama definitely stirred some things and pushed the neo-liberal agenda a little further with healthcare, but experts generally agree that healthcare was trending to be shit anyway.

He won't, bailing out is their only hope now

Most of the world is shitskins

Why not distributed government controlling their own nations, but still being centralized democratically. Like the US.

nothing unless its ran by jews, which is what there trying to do

Top-down society, totalitarianism, increased atomisation of society

Good things:
>No incomplete information between governments with nuclear weapons thus no need for arms race

Bad things:
>Turns tyrannical and self-destructs with nuclear weapons

This is the true endgame of the globalists: One world government, disarm all nuclear warheads and force religion that makes development of WMD taboo/ultimate sin and force death penalty for anyone who doesn't accept it. To make this possible everyone has to be microchipped and their thoughts will be monitored. If they start thinking about warhead schematics, robots will come and put them into oven with their offspring.
>Humanity saved

Ignoring the millions of other problems like total unaccountability - we wouldn't have any backup.
Right now, if one nation collapses, humanity has a sufficient backups of others that can go on.

With a one-world-government, a collapse of the state would mean world wide anarchy.

>What's so bad about one world government?
Nothing. Given the fact that I would be amongst the ruling caste, it would be to my benefit to see this one-world government to become reality. It makes me jump in ecstasy at the mere thought of all things I can do to the commoners with impunity. Hope you proles like gladiator battles!

Tell me you're not just figuring this out. Most people ended up here like this

Middle fags:
>9/11, Epic lulz, For great justice, pools closes, Chanology, Ron Paul, Recession, Obama's fault, ISIS, immigrants, degeneracy is bad, anti-SJW, right-wing, pol.

Super-new fags:
>Pewdiepie and JonTron, Sup Forums, Alex Jones, recession Obama, anti-SJW, Sargon, fake alt-right celebs, reddit, pol.

The order varies. They just jumped from one faggot to the next. They didn't read any books or anything or the sort. They just jmped from opinion to opinion.

bail by whom?
You solve debt through war or hyperinflation.

No one man should have all that power.

The individual states would still be heavily reliant on the federal government and this could lead to interference that the individual states don't want, see Obergefell v. Hodges. The federal world government has all the arms, so if such a thing leads to a conflict, the fed will probably win.

Several countries agree on one thing
2 countries don't

Those 2 countries now have the thing they didn't agree on, happen

when did the real fags come to Sup Forums ?

Nothing at all as long it is ruled by the King of Portugal in the name of God All Powerful.
The Fifth Empire is close.

Trick question. There are no real fags and Sup Forums has never been 'redpilled'.

Nowhere to run.

>Giving inferior gibs tier races a chance to rule our planet and therefore dooming humanity

>wanting the same representation as the subhumans in the 3rd world
>wanting to be a peon among 8 billion others

I live in a republic intended to maximize personal liberty with a measly 330 million citizens, and the amount of control I have over my own life and nation is constantly diminishing already. Why would increasing that number to billions and enslaving myself to their interests help me any?

the world is only like 10% white.
when we get to the point where the mode genetic stock is equal to or greater than that of hitler's original SS, then maybe a one world government wouldnt be so bad

If it's a democracy, Muslims would be the largest global voting bloc, able to impose their retarded ideas and visions upon the rest of humanity

this would inevitable lead to 'civil' wars (since there's no countries anymore, all wars would be intra-state wars)

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Cultures that are incompatible with each other should not share governance. For example, western individualism and Muslim theocracy cannot coexist peacefully. They shouldn't govern each other.

Because bigger, less local governments are always more corrupt than smaller, local governments.
That's why I think we should go back to city-states and scrap these massive countries.

Haha you can talk turkey is the most disabled country i've ever seen. I mean look at their people there all muslem-scumbags i mean they come to ther countries and try to bring their religion and culture with them and then they are trying to beat you up if you say they should stop that. Hey guys let us all go to turkey and fuck those muslems up and bring them our cultures, lets see how they like it