Brit/pol/ - Britannia Edition

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=SbskIcPZh8A

>"Defend Europe": "Far-right" activists launch mission to rescue, send back illegals from Libya
rt.com/news/396045-far-right-mission-libya/

>Footage shows all that is left of Grenfell tower as police reveal they are using sieves to search for victim's remains
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4688112/Haunting-footage-inside-Grenfell-Tower.html

>Cozy relationship between Blair government and Gaddafi regime uncovered in secret files
rt.com/uk/396010-libya-gaddafi-close-relations/

>UK state visit by Spanish royals to begin
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577753

>"No benefits" from £60m offender tags
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40577748

>Political upheaval will lead to UK economy slowing down, says Moody's
theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/11/uk-economy-living-standards-squeeze-s-and-p-interest-rates-brexit

>Minister promises victims say in contaminated blood inquiry
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-parliaments-40557391

>Hospitals refuse to take Charlie Gard as relations between his parents and Great Ormond Street plummet
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/11/hospitals-refuse-take-charlie-gard-relations-parents-great-ormond/

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39ya2Drpj3s
delingpoleworld.com/sebastian-shemirani/
publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2017-2019/0005/18005.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40568987
youtube.com/watch?v=3jlMk2Zi3B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime is gay

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Especially those who literally thought "Anonymous" was a one person

good morning anons...

Reminder to research the following bits of legislation otherwise you're an immigrant.

>the Magna Carta (1215), the Provisions of Oxford (1258), the Provisions of Westminister (1259), the Statue of Marlborough (1267), the Welsh Acts of 1535 & 1542, the Petition of Right (1628), Instrument of government (1653), Humble Petition & Advice (1657), Habeas Corpus Act (1679), the Bill of Rights (1689), the Act of Settlement (1701), and the Act of Union (1706), Acts of Union (1800).

watching comfy old parky interviews. God I miss robin

youtube.com/watch?v=39ya2Drpj3s

BBC/ITV news stance:
>anti brexit
>anti trump
>anti ukip
>anti Tory
>anti edl
>limit reports of immigration
>limit reports of immigrant crime
>anti Christian
>anti normal legal process
>anti tradition while keeping a pro tradition stance e.g. Revisionist "black people made Britain great"
>anti moral
>anti traditional culture, art and music (unless revisionist)
>push dumbing down misrepresentative explanations of changes in laws, statutes etc
>anti net neutrality
>anti white unless left wing
>anti white hate crime reporting
>anti British law

>pro EU
>pro labour
>pro diversity
>pro illegal immigration
>push stories of diversity
>push stories of immigrant achievement
>push stories of forced social integration
>pro Islam
>have one armed paki lesbians with speech impediments presenting EVERYTHING
>pro civic nationalism e.g. 'Chunti umafaladdy is just as British as you are, if not more'
>pro abortion
>pro homosexual
>Pro equality despite factual contrary evidence
>pro social housing
>pro unionism
>pro massive public spending on issue of the week
>pro modern art
>pro government snooping
>pro death panels
>pro ethnic minority
>pro NHS unless negative news story - blame right wing policies

Fucked up the thread theme and the embeds. Will do better next time.

Haven't had my morning brew yet

Good AFTERNOON, my favourite little shirtlifter. I'm about to have a shower, try not to think about me lathering my porcelain-muscled arms in raspberry-scented shower gel.

It's lunchtime, I have been up for 6 hours already.

Couldn't sleep last night because the gf was driving me up the wall.

Think I'm gonna have to break up with her, she's gone completely off the deep end.

D E L I N G P O L E with a pretty sound young lad
delingpoleworld.com/sebastian-shemirani/
Well worth a listen

I've been up for 15
usually I go to sleep around this time though, and wake up at night

EARLY REMINDER FOR A COMFY THREAD:

Don't reply to tripfags in general unless they say something VALID and even then it's better to not at all.

Don't reply to anyone talking about their personal lives. No one SHOULD give a fuck about what macaroon you prefer.

If you can't follow the "don't" principle then PLEASE try and keep the trivial garbage to a minimum.

New woes

>afternoon
oh, so it is...
and of course not b-baka

imagine being this much of a reprobate

This, tripfags undermine the integrity of brit/pol/.

What was she doing?

ever consider the possibility that I work nights?

you also post on Sup Forums so it could go either way

Anonymongs are one person.

same mate
my gf constantly wants to have sex
I do it 3 times a day, and she's still not satisfied

'Give me a fuckin break love!' I say to her sometimes
but then she's gobbling on my knob again trying to fuck

HAGGIS

School children don't understand shift work.

Andrew discussing jam with Kraut.
References Versialles Treaty.
Doesnt see the huge pitfall
Kraut says 'lets not have more Versailles treaties.
Everyone panics.

Holy fuck I cant stop laughing

Remaincucks BTFO

publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/2017-2019/0005/18005.pdf

>muslims commit terrorism and rape girls
>p-please don't be an islamophobe or you'll encourage more muslims to be that way
Bit of a cuck mindset

Did she sit around and go "muh indyref2" ?

Kek

Constantly messaging me with shit, giving me ultimatums, trying to trick me with wordplays or emotionally trip me up. It started to really fucking piss me off pretty quickly, but then of course she used my anger against me. Very annoying and she's going to call me later to 'get this over with,'

pretty sure I'm gonna get dumped but whatever, she was getting to be a pain in my arse anyway.

Got an air rifle to shoot in my back garden, and now everyone acts as if I'm a heavily armed insurgent. What's going on in this country?

Furhther Sturgeon - wants the single market.

Except tripfags post absurd and inflammtory posts to elicit a response. They are nothing but (you) farmers who drag down the quality and comfiness of the general. Ignore them.

I'm a fan of the old 'If you don't give special attention to Muslims, they will turn psychotic and try to kill you' argument.

It's basically a modern day form of Jizya - pay, or be killed. Leftists think this is totally fine because their end goal is the end of western civilisation, not actually anything to do with equal rights, tolerance, diversity etc like they say

scottish bloke here
i support independence but hate the SNP
whut do

Haha, yeah I know how that is m-mate...

...Always fighting her off with s-stick h-heheh

I'm like 'gerroff me b-bits gf, hhhahah, I can't do the s-sex all the time hheeheh'
I'm so lonely.

I'm not sure that signing on once a week counts as 'shift work'.

>Britannia Edition
just ordered myself one of these babies
>why aren't you investing in gold yet???

Make sure none of the pellets exit your garden, or you have decent neighbours. Police will literally confiscate air rifles for pellets leaving your garden now.

come home, British man

Ignore the pussies. I own an air rifle and an air pistol to literally shoot cans and bottles. People act like I'm a psychopath school shooter if I tell them, despite me not having any record of mental problems or violence.

Most people are just fucking pussies in the modern age.

I work about 180hrs a week, depending on my mood.

As soon as you're face to face with her break up with her. She's a manipulator who's trying to fuck with you for her own pleasure.

Drop her like a shit filled nappy.

>month
Fug

Heard her Dad is a nutter

I always shoot against a board I've set up, and the back wall is brickwork. And I'm not just shooting in the air; I'm not a Muslim.

It's really weird how anti-gun, even the weakest shit you can guy, people are despite 90% of violent crimes being done with household knives.

Yeah it seems that way, I don't like this shit she's pulling. Looks like she's going to chuck me, which I'm fine with.

Not sure if some of it is my fault, but I don't think so. She just started being incredibly demanding and way too invested in our future together.

best advice today.
just get it over with.

Rimbledon.

>pro muh flag gun obsessive
>Might be a nutter

>tfw this is someones daughter

>having that image on your computer
user you might be homosexual.

are you sure you are replying to the right post?

whos this mogg guy

(It's this guy)

Tory mp, decent guy. Don't listen to the shills, he's a proper public servant

He's the man single-handedly maintaining Britain's native population.

I was equating tripfaggotry with muslim misdeeds

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40568987

I hate this timeline

Is that R-Rimmer on the left?

he still has a nanny. when will this fucking manchild NEET grow up

She's achieved exactly nothing and her party lost a huge number of seats because of this sort of bullshit. Just how stupid is she?

Consonant please, Rachel

>GCSE in Kebab Preparation
>A Level Taxi Studies
>BA Hons in Drug Dealing

well that's a pretty stupid equation, nice one.

I said don't respond unless it's valid. Cut down on the (you) farming. How are the two remotely linked?

>NVQ level 2 in Child Grooming
>HNC in Sex Ring Management

He's the man who should be pm

>Need

What we need is for children to have the most qualified teachers possible and a bunch of niggers aren't going to fit that particular bill

He's civic as fuck, don't listen to the shills.

Funny how no one says "we need about 1 trillion more male teachers to reflect population".

It's a meme, if the fiat currency systems of the world collapse, a few gold coins aren't going to save you.

Don't know anything about his policy but he spawns ebin memes and LARPs as a 1890's MP, so he gets my vote

I can't find happiness

He voted for the Snoopers Charter which makes me suspicious. People just justify it with le terrorism.

How does the BBC think economically?

"Hello everyone" isn't a particularly good way to greet strangers

>People are actually offended by staff using polite greetings

End it all. Let the world burn.

I'm not surprised tripfags bully you

I prefer my five weeks holiday and sensible working week than I do guns desu lad.

Would only really want a side by side Double Barrelled anyway, and I can get one of those here.

Happiness doesn't exist

Or rather, it is fleeting and interconnected to other feelings.

This is fucking nuts and anyone who supports it should be shot.

This is fucking unreal.

Why

I'm interested in recording examples

Those escalators always make me dizzy as fuck

I was taking the piss, guys a cathcuck faggot.

Oh also just got these in the post, lads. Can't believe the sort of weapons you can get in the post from China, expecting a police baton in the next few weeks.

but that's sexist remember lad, you must be a bigot if you think we need more white cis males in teaching

99.9% of people are a ladies and gentleman. This would be like making the tube itself wheelchair use only to cater for cripples.

Read The Nichomachean Ethics. It discussed the nature of happiness.

OK. Im going to end it. I cant cope with the struggle of trying to connect IT with other things. Trying to find something, anything, that brings pleasure seems futile. Thanks brit/pol/ you've been a friend in the darkness

Haha, great stuff lad, what address are these being delivered too?

Pussy.

take me with you

>£4.33
>china
I'm sure they'll be great quality and perfectly safe and reliable...

I don't see how Information Technology has anything to do with you being miserable. Go and volunteer somewhere and help feed the poor or something. At LEAST donate your organs or something.

Thread Theme : youtube.com/watch?v=3jlMk2Zi3B8

his baton will probably somehow end up killing him from china.

Don't do it lad. Think of all the bants you'll miss out on