SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/
snopes.com/crime-sweden-part-ii-refugee-men-overrepresented-swedish-crime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not both

We need to forbid smiling girls in public, otherwise they will get raped, they should put on a hijab too as not to offend them

He speaks the truth, the woman was clearly willing!

That's what you get for smiling in public. Normal people don't do that. Same goes for talking with strangers.

When Muslim rapefugees are actually correct that Western women are asking for it.

Fake

sounds like he was just avin a giggle an got carried away

execution by flamethrower when?

If Swedish girls weren't racist islamophobes this wouldn't have happened. Whites need to get off their high horse and give these poor refugees they sex they are owed.

are you kidding me this guy is the most retarded beta I've ever seen. "muh jacket makes girls like me" that jacket looks like it's from the goodwill or swedish equivalent charity

It's clear he's a lying erratic crazy person in the video, why is this a question?

You guys are fucking tools for focusing on one guy and blaming all refugees for what he has done

Refugees aren't responsible for an increase in rapes in Sweden.

snopes.com/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/
snopes.com/crime-sweden-part-ii-refugee-men-overrepresented-swedish-crime/

Get informed

we're not, he's just a good example because none of them think it's rape.

>#freethenipple

This desu senpai. I mean.. we do allready know the rapefugees will rape anything in sight. So this is good.

>she said ''I want to have sex with you''
>but did she actually say ''I want to have sex with you''?
>no not really but I know how women feel

fucking lying muslim pieces of shit. muslims = niggers, fucking genetic trash, fuck Mohamed police be upon him

Chill out man. The video is fake.

>snopes.com/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/

jesus christ do those people read their own stuff?!
holy fucking shit!

>is there more rape? NO
>is there more sexual assault? YES BUT
>is farage right in saying sweden has the most rapes? YES BUT
>it's really swedens fault for having such a liberal interpretation of the word rape; they shouldn't care that much about it!

oh yeah and sexual molestation is being completely ignored when they "disprove" the graph

Fuck the muslims and fuck the swedes.

And then I hit her!

No wait, I did not hit her.