People who live/have lived around blacks, how bad is it? I'm looking at buying a house (nice house...

People who live/have lived around blacks, how bad is it? I'm looking at buying a house (nice house, huge) but I'm worried that it connects to black streets. Is it doable or stay away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik
liveleak.com/view?i=70f_1439435016
youtube.com/watch?v=3kuCQOWDZI8
detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/04/white-man-beaten-by-mob-in-detroit-after-hitting-boy-with-truck-was-it-a-hate-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay. Away.

Run.

Flee.

Are you white?

Avoid like the plague. They'll victimize you at every opportunity.

it's fine. just learn how to say "no" when they ask for stuff, and learn to lock up your bike. at least 2 locks, one a thick U-lock, and replace the quick-release skewers on your seat and wheels

general city advice, not nig-specific, but it's usually a nig

It's a few streets over from where the blacks are, the street I'd be on is all white. Blacks might pass through my street occasionally though.

Bump any other input?

Let your conscience be your guide

Enjoy being robbed or killed.

It's bad. I've lived in Atlanta for years. Be on guard, carry a weapon of some kind if you go outside especially at night, and be a hard target. Both yourself and your home. They will capitalize on what they see as weakness; if your house is a lucrative robbery target, you'll be burgled. Stupid-proof everything; put up camera signs/"protected by X security firm", put up a "Beware dog" sign etc. It doesn't matter if it's true.

They aren't intelligent and aren't going to deeply analyze and plan a theft or burglary, nor to mug you. But if you're a weak ass lookin', pasty professional white guy with "Rob me" written on you, you're going to get robbed at a minimum

buy a house somewhere whiter

R A R E
A
R
E

Niggers commit orders of magnitude more violent crime than anyone besides beaners.

If someone offered you a gigantic house situated next to a sewage treatment plant, would you buy it?

They are actually probably worse than what you have heard. Stay miles away.

Yes

I live in a similar situation. Carry a weapon, get a dog, get a monitored security system, and don't leave shit outside/unlocked. You'll be fine. They'll ignore you and look for easier prey. But, never relax.

Philadelphia here. I can't have garbage cans because they fucking steal them. I have to just throw my bags on the curb in a pile and let them get torn apart by stray animals.

Also, can't put a plant on the porch. They steal plants and garbage cans. Anything not bolted down will get stolen.

Besides that I haven't had any problems. I'm currently saving to move to somewhere whiter however just because diversity sucks and it's far better to be in a neighborhood where people aren't racially obsessed and actually communicate with each other in a friendly way.

They're great neighbors and its well known they keep their homes and lawns in immaculate condition.

Almost spit out my coffee

>Is it doable or stay away?

impossible, if you can just volunteer for the mars missions and hope others are of similar mindset

>Blacks might pass through my street occasionally though.

do you live in an Italian neighborhood? if not stay away, also check crime statistics for that street, I'm guessing it's a major hotspot for petty theft, vandalism, rape, arson and armed robbery

I've only ever lived near black people twice, and it was the same black people, just different apartment buildings. That being said though, they weren't that niggerish and were generally okay. Could see some nigger moments ALMOST happening but they usually calmed themselves out of it.

Do not move near a black neighborhood. Niggers are loud, messy, disgusting, destructive and criminal. Given the opportunity (and often not) niggers will try to make you a victim. I bet that home you are looking at is cheap right? Why do you think that is? Because at one point in time that neighborhood was crime free and beautiful, and some homeowner or federal program sold a home or three there to niggers. They in turn spread their retarded cancer out to other homes until it became a neighborhood. Guess what? that street is next on the schedule to become part of the ghetto. You will buy the home, and slowly your white neighbors will disappear and you will be surrounded by niggers and unable to sell your house unless it's to other niggers. A town in my state has a well known university that is surrounded by ghetto. they introduced a program that sells otherwise terrific houses at low prices within the ghetto in order to lure whites to the neighborhood. Guess what? Nobody accepted the offers, because they know how niggers are. Again, do not live near a black neighborhood.
Pic related: your neighborhood in 5 years.

>If someone offered you a gigantic house situated next to a sewage treatment plant, would you buy it?

I actually bought that house because it was really cheap and far away from you know who and the rest of the neighborhood is all law enforcement

you'd rather live next door to the sewage processing plant, you would be way happier next door to sewage

>torn apart by stray animals.

implying it isn't the same animals stealing the garbage cans

>how bad is it?
Really bad. You will definitely be robbed at least a few times.

>at one point in time that neighborhood was crime free and beautiful, and some homeowner or federal program sold a home or three there to niggers

it's called blockbusting, a black property developer finds and targets neighborhoods that can be victimized by this legal but immoral practice, they find a specific kind of white neighborhood, move a black family into the middle of the street and buy all the other homes cheap when people start selling at lower value, then everyone moves out and they sell

This. Non ethnic white neighborhoods neighboring black areas are asking for trouble. I live near the projects and blacks cause all kinds of trouble. Hilariously, the tiny Polish neighborhood directly next to the projects never has any trouble. Pic related. Love the Gypsy Pancakes.

Stay the fuck away. They are the reason I bought a gun. They stink like absolute shit and are loud enough for you to go mad.

French Army?

I have lived in da hood. I still work with hood boyz. That's how I went liberal normie to WN.

Avoid at all costs UNLESS the neighborhood is whitening quickly. In that case buy a gun and think of yourself as guarding a virgin princess that is really your future property value

>Hilariously, the tiny Polish neighborhood directly next to the projects never has any trouble

because those poles knew how to send a message, some dummy got caught stealing and they broke his legs or put him in the hospital or something

I lived in an Italian neighborhood in brooklyn,

one night I'm coming home and I never seen a black guy run so fast, 15 seconds later three Italians with bats, probably just for setting foot on their street they were going to beat him within an inch of his life

happens all the time, a rite of passage for black men, having a car full of white guys with bats pull up on you and crack your skull open

happens all the time

>They stink like absolute shit

I asked this puerto rican gang leader once why he didn't like blacks, his response was that they stink and they're all gay

he said they'll be licking each others buttholes out and the next morning they're kissing their kids in the visitor room

Not quite.

Very few french military left here.

But i am french.

This is what happens when you live next to niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=AnYvpfbnBik

>I'm worried that it connects to black streets
Worried? No shit. Good luck with that investmentment. I don't know how it works in America, my experiences are with what I saw in Western Europe only and trust me, there is a reason why people self-segregate themselves by race and religion.

I'm looking foward to your next 'I bought a house and got robbed next day by niggers' thread

I lived with 2 black girls for a year. It's absolutely terrible and worse than you can imagine.
They're loud, rude and dirty, as well as completely unapologetic about it.
The mental fortitude it took to not call them niggers to their faces was insane.

Whites and blacks in Boston have a storied history. A buddy of mine's uncle would tell us stories about them going "hunting" in Mission Hill.

I live in rather Rich area of North Miami, Florida. Unfortunately the beach attracts a lot of the inner city blacks specifically Haitians. If you thought our American niggers were bad, holy crap these guys are worse than Poo and loos in terms of hygiene and garbage management. They make the rather rich neighborhood look like shit.

If it's adjacent to a black area, within 10 years it will be IN a black area, not a good long-term investment.

What are you doing so far from the cheese making factory brother?

And this was a mild nigger without a gun.

Fleeing our new race-traitor globalist ultraliberal society. And getting massively rich plundering our old colonies.

If you want any resale value stay the fuck away from where blacks are even close

stay away if you have a family

You're the man.

All just depends. If its a mixed income municipality, you will be paying high taxes to fund dem programs. If not, it will likely have higher taxes anyways because democrats. From my experience in these types of places, they will mostly stay away so long as the people in the nice parts aren't cucks. They will mostly victimize the lower income people who maybe can't afford to secure their possessions as well. I was getting my car broken into on a consistent basis and although I wasn't dumb enough to leave anything in there, cleaning up a bunch of glass and getting a new window every 4 months was not exactly fun.

rule nr 1 in property buying, by in the best area you can afford. a hovel in a good area is much better than a palace in the hood

live near predominantly asian or mexican families if you can't afford white neighborhoods. if you live around blacks, get ready for gun shots or fireworks every night and niggers doing donuts in the middle of intersections. buy security cameras and get a dog and guns.

>live near predominantly asian or mexican families

How is that anyway? Like, whats it like being caucasian living around a mainly Asian (Chinese/Japanese) neighbourhood?

not just chinese/japanese but pacific islander asians too. filipinos, koreans etc. they're very patriotic people that love america and friendly as fuck. If you manage to befriend some, you'll never go hungry again.

RARE
A
R
E

Tu viens d'ou toi?

Black neighborhood jumps White mother and son

liveleak.com/view?i=70f_1439435016

No idea about the Asians, but in Mexican neighborhoods as a white it's not TOO bad, loud Mexican polka all weekend and a bit of domestic shouting occasionally. Never any hard criminal activity.

Sounds pretty nice on both accounts really. Sad I don't leave in a genuine international area with Asians or Mexicans.

You've never listened to this song for 40 hours straight.

Why does every fucking mexican song sound like a variation of this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=3kuCQOWDZI8

lol so true. but damn they're good at bbqing and they all hate niggers like us.

Sounds kind of Italian. I'd rather that than rap exploding my walls and ears 24/7.

>Are you white?

Implying he's safe if he is a nigger?

They kill their own brother over a piece of chicken.

If you live n the right spot you get built in security.

That's closer to traditional european folk music than most shit whites listen to.

do not do it. i moved to camden NJ in april and i am already getting out on august 1st. these people are pieces of shit who are beyond help. there's no humanity here worth saving. every stereotype is true. literally every single stereotype ive ever heard has been confirmed in the last few months. blacks are loud, obnoxious, disrespectful, violent, thieving, hypocritical "people" with terrible hygiene. you can literally tell which streets are black and which are 'rican' or mexican. the black streets and hoods are totally destitute and disgusting; trashed.
they're everything they say whites are. they're racist as shit, greedy, and they have no common decency or even basic respect for anything in the world. i've been targeted literally every day. i'm asked for money and cigs literally 20 times a day and i am only around them the amount of time it takes me to walk to the bus stop and catch the bus or walk back from the bus to home. i've even had them knock on my door to ask for a quarter, a cigarette, and even a Popsicle.

>a black property developer

It's not negroes who invented blockbusting.

>Gutter falling off
>Terrible street appeal
>Would take 10 seconds and possibly a hammer to fix
>Probably been that way for years

Niggers.

What part of Africa is that?

They're violent, loud, thieves and rapists.

aye if its huge and cheap there's most likely shitskins nearby

Listen op, I know a lot shit posting is on Sup Forums, but I'll try to be as honest as I can if you're being honest. The stereotype that all black neighborhoods are bad is simply not true. I lived in a predominantly black neighborhood, and eventually became friends with a few of them. This is not the same as living in the "hood" though. I wouldn't recommend that. The worst nuisance was little nigglets playing in the street.

Its Detroit

don't

I'm a nigger and I don't living next to my own race

Get at least a shotgun because you can have it and it is needed to keep everything civil. When outside a knife or maybe some knuckles and be polite and even decent folks some can be nice but most will just go AY YOO HOLAH OVER HERE WITE BOI.

>I'm currently saving to move to somewhere whiter however just because diversity sucks

See, diversity makes our economy stronger!

Then one of those niglets runs out in front of your car, gets hit, you stop to help him and get beaten to death by a mob.

detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/04/white-man-beaten-by-mob-in-detroit-after-hitting-boy-with-truck-was-it-a-hate-crime/

You are exactly why ghettos spread and whites flight.

nigger don't even
im serious
It's better to live in a poor white area then a wealthy black one.
just fucking don't if you have the option not to.

Grew up in a largely black neighborhood, can confirm that it sucked.

>buying a house in a black neighborhood

What could possibly be your reason for this?

Would you buy a house located inside of a volcano? How about at the bottom of the ocean?

I've got some bridges I'm looking to sell in Raqqa. Shoot me an email.

That nice huge house is for sale for a reason.

I grew up in mainly white neighborhoods, never really had to interact. I didn't get the racism. So for like 30 years, never had to deal with it.

It's bad. It's insanely bad. All the racist jokes are true. Obese fat black women are treated like gods, tall black guys get away with murder, if someone is black and not either one of those they are treated like shit and beta's. Black women get knocked up by 22 usually have multiple kids they don't fucking raise worth a shit, the black daddies run off. Usually some short black male dates the fat black women with kids. They usually go to jail a couple times in general. Black people are incredibly racist, where the average black person is basically a kkk member. There is no compromise or middle ground.

don't fucking do it. You'll have to lock your cars, your house, watch your back constantly. All the stores around you will be dirty, loud and horrible. Black kids will be running around all the time at every time of day, night whenever fucking shit up.

Blacks move in.
1. Thefts go up.
2. Murders go up.
3. All forms of violence go up.
4. Noise goes up.
5. Night becomes something to fear
6. Schools destroyed
7. Everything goes to shit.
8. Cities destroyed.
9. State destroyed.
10. Country Destroyed.
11. Repeat.

>And getting massively rich plundering our old colonies
in the literal sense or making a buisness?

Oldest trick in the book

like you leave anything out they will steal it, they'll steal your mail, they'll put their kids out on the corner to beg for some bullshit, there will be street fights, everything will be run by black people who are just like retarded children

black people in general behave how the average white person does at age 8 or 9 tops. there is no internal monologue or soul searching.

it's "i like dat, i'm going take dat" it's all reaction and reflex. no one actually raised them because the mom's were out at the club getting knocked up, the dad's are at the club or in jail not giving a fuck. They want credit for a having a job or not being in jail. They think the whole world is against them and that's why their lives a shit.

Asians/whites
Indian
power gap

hispanics
massive powergap

blacks
muslims

I drove my car through a black neighborhood in a small Southeast Texas town and about 30 niglets (

In city area there is a mix of no go zones, ghettos, and areas adjacent to ghettos.

The areas adjacent usually get robbed by ghetto folk. Most people who live in them have been broken into at least once. They usually have fences and never leave anything in their cars. You also can't go for a peaceful walk around the neighborhood as they're always on the prowl, something which is a big deal for me. I want to move to a place where I can stretch my legs without fear, I usually have to drive somewhere to go for a walk.

>because those poles knew how to send a message, some dummy got caught stealing and they broke his legs or put him in the hospital or something
Tru kek

Used to live around niggers, house was broke into five times. Seriously, even their "good" neighborhoods are crime infested shit holes. Stay away.

Haitians are 100% feral African. At least with the basketball Americans they have on average a white plantation owner somewhere chucking there family tree, it raises them up slightly.
But Haitians are something else entirely. Virtually no miscegination, just generations of the offsp4ing of the dum best Africans who got themselves enslaved. African slavery where the selling the cremato of the crop to the Jews and whitey either, most of the slaves where already slaves in Africa, because they where criminals or indebted, or captured, real dumb shit's. That's the kind of genetic stock that landed in Haiti, and the conditions there didn't exactly favor intelligence.

>multiply like rabbits
>up at all hours of the night
>idle for hours in the middle of the street
>honking horn instead of knocking at door or texting
>gorillian people you've never seen before coming and going at all hours day and night
>sit in car talking on phone loud as fuk for hours
>lemme holla at you across the street, down the block, all hours of day and night
>trash in yard
>trash in street
>broken down vehicles
>kids sitting on your porch, standing in your yard
>nobody ever seems to go to work or school
>stare at you walking inna house, walking to your car
>car entered during night, everything messed up, nothing missing
>breaking and entering during the day while at work, electronics gone, everything messed up
>dumpsters always filled to overflowing with busted furniture, cardboard moving boxes, poopy diapers and kitchen grease
Sure OP, go for it!

No, don't do it.

Growing up a suburban neighborhood of ohio. Predominantly white.

2 black families lived in the nice neighborhood.

Family one was akin to the huxtables. Nice parents, polite, calm. The 2 daughters were tall and plump, seamed like sweathearts The son, was ok but everytime I heard about him he was hangin with bad kids, getting more thug like. The difficult one. Couldnt get the street out of him.

The other family was wierd, and their little nigglet apparently stuck a pencil in a kids ass at school forcefully and got branded a fucking wierdo. My parents told me to never talk to him or go near him.

LOL.

>pic related
kek

>no internal monologue or soul searching
Best way I've ever heard it said.

Depends on how well adjusted they are. I lived in Memphis for two years in a nice neighborhood that was 75% black (or more). Most everyone was friendly, the places you have to look out for are the apartments and small houses with more than one family. When people get together in large groups they tend to follow the negative influence of the alphas. Stay away from large densely populated areas, and you stay away from crime (for the most part). Also the less cover and shit for people to hide behind around your house plays a factor. If you've got a fence, or bushes, or trees that's just inviting some hood rat to lie in wait to rob you.

It isn't a ghetto, just a predominantly black area connecting to a predominantly white one. I drove around and it was alright looking. Few poorly kept lawns/houses with some beat up cars around but it wasn't Somalia.

YOUNG RICH NIGGAS

I lived in that kind of area for 15 years. Don't do it, the blacks will constantly come into the area to rob, rape, steal and harrass people.

You should be fine m8. Just take the proper precautions. Don't act weird or scared around black people, they'll take it as an insult. If you project confidence and strength, and your house reflects this, then they won't mess with you, and they won't mess with your house.