WH Insider user Here

I'm here to make some intentionally vague, unverifiable statements. Sometime before 2020, the President is going to say or do something. The reaction will also be described in an intentionally vague and unverifiable manner.

I will not post any sources, I will not name anyone, or give any locations. To put it simply, I can't prove shit. I won't even bother to use a tripcode anymore, because I don't need it. You'll believe anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY SHIT

SCREENCAPPED

THANK YOU user!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE KEK

MAGA

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo

Can you be a tad bit more specific? Like, what kind of shoelaces will he be wearing when he says, or does this thing? Thanks, appreciate your risktaking business here.

le shadilay XD

CHECKED, wwiii soon???

Bump. Just believe me you fucking retards.

nice digits!

It's a sign that this insiders info is legit.

SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK

We can't let the kikes keep getting away with this shit

You boys are wild

WOW, THREE BASED black men in one pic. Praise KEK

Don't forget the chink.

fuck off niggers

Bump. My insider sources say a Democrat will run in 2020.

woah budster your not actually racist are you KEK XD

bump

we will know today whether or not this guy was legit. Apparently there is supposed to be a happening today between 10a-1p today, and Trump's got a press conference today @ 12. I am cautiously optimistic

this guy is for sure legit

Put me in the screenshot to.

Can confirm. There will be a happening at some point in the near future. Believe me, believe me, believe me.

What's very interesting about HLI(High Level Insider),FBIAnon(The first/original one was the real one, the rest were impersonators) & WH(White House Insider) is that there threads don't tend to get heavily Shilled.

Truthful Information always causes the Shills to meltdown. All my Information is Truth[archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] & it causes the Shills to have aneurysms.

Hey Sup Forums, Trump here. Just wanted to let you guys know that I am really a time travelling all-powerful wizard, and am on you guys side 100%. If you ever have doubts about me or Kek, just remember it's 4D Chess.